Nightmist Online Forum - http://www.nightmist-online.co.uk
« Nightmist Online Forum - clerics »
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
04/25/24 at 05:32:51

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

Nightmist Online Forum
   Individual Class Discussion
   Cleric Class Discussion
(Moderator: Pandilex)
   clerics
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: clerics  (Read 594 times)
Dew

Dont sing it..Bring it!!

azzkicker737
View Profile

clerics
« on: 05/29/03 at 00:14:10 »
Quote Quote

have ya or do ya just ever love having yer cleric to breeze you through low lvl lvling or just plain saving gold by healing while you train?or maybe ya go pking and leave yer cleric on a non pkable square and cast righteous and enhance or aid yer other critsHuh sounds logical to me so i get page for no reason being called a newb!!!!  cuz my stats arent good enough for that person or hp are to low for "their"liking then of course this follows the insult....You are on Forbid's ignore list.lol ...i guess i never wanted to raise 5 clerics and go terrorizing pking with them...lol...so im a newb of 2+ years for playing my crits my way lol
IP Logged

Clericz,Extinct ingame
King o Sausage

Email

Re: clerics
« Reply #1 on: 05/29/03 at 02:23:03 »
Quote Quote

I like making 100+k in Museum in under an hour. Oh the Joy!!
IP Logged
alicia

View Profile

« Reply #2 on: 06/05/03 at 13:42:37 »
Quote Quote

Clerics die too easily... click on them in a fight and they nearly always die. Clerics druids and mages have no hp, but druids and mages can spell their own armour up to 130+, zerkers only get 30-ish armour but have tons of hp, rangers pallys and fighters also get 130+ armor and the fighter gets pretty decent hp too. Clerics have the weakest armour xept zerkers, and the weakest hp bar mages.
IP Logged
Eternyte
Wales 

View Profile

« Reply #3 on: 06/05/03 at 14:45:38 »
Quote Quote

Havent you forgotten. Clerics can heal themselves for 100+. They can get all their stamina back. They can make their dex 23. They also can reduce others damage and chance to hit.
If you dont like Clerics hp, dont make a cleric.
Although dwarves get 300hp. Also if you try casting Call upon Deity, and Almighty Retribution. You'll get about 90ac+.

In all respected, Clerics just plain rock!
IP Logged
alicia

View Profile

« Reply #4 on: 06/05/03 at 19:48:54 »
Quote Quote

I like clerics, they just die too easily. It dosnt matter if they have a 5000 point heal that costs one mana and no stamina, coz as soon as a ranger/thief/berserker clicks on them they drop coz all the damage is done in one go and so they cant heal. And its not just my cleric, my ranger theif and zerker have all one clicked quite a few spelled up arch dwarf clerics

The problem mainly is games like nm have no concept of range... in reality the cleric (plus mages and rangers, who would be between the fighting crits and the clerics) would stand a distance behind the others, so the only way a cleric would ever taste halberd would be if all the other (fighting) crits in the party had died, and could only be hit otherwise by arrow, or beam, or covert assassinate.

Unless of course you decide to give the opponents a taste of morning star, in which case you deserve to die
IP Logged
Eternyte
Wales 

View Profile

« Reply #5 on: 06/05/03 at 21:26:54 »
Quote Quote

on 06/05/03 at 19:48:54, Alicia wrote:
my ranger theif and zerker have all one clicked quite a few spelled up arch dwarf clerics

How many have you seen then? I know of 2 Arch Dwarf Clerics...Chaos and Port. Also if your walking around without all your spells on, your going to be killed.
IP Logged
PureMourning
Ethiopia 

View Profile

« Reply #6 on: 06/07/03 at 18:48:59 »
Quote Quote

Is it me, or is there a bug on Almighty Retribution. I cast it on my party and their AC goes up, and it stays that way... I type /refresh it's back to normal. Then, I cast it again and typed /refresh RIGHT after and armor was same.
IP Logged
Prophet

Email

« Reply #7 on: 06/07/03 at 20:33:24 »
Quote Quote

Yes it does it to everyone.
IP Logged
Jurian
Netherlands 

Lillium inter spinas, The lilly among thorns

View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #8 on: 06/07/03 at 20:37:10 »
Quote Quote

the question now is.......... does it stay up untill you refresh or does it allways stay low?
IP Logged

I dream about how it's going to end,
Approaching me quickly.
Leaving a life of fear,
I only want my mind to be clear.
Prophet

Email

« Reply #9 on: 06/07/03 at 23:15:03 »
Quote Quote

It says when it runs out, i just don't think it shows the figure.
IP Logged
alicia

View Profile

« Reply #10 on: 06/08/03 at 13:56:43 »
Quote Quote

Cast AR then cast righteous fury after it.. the AC drops back down and not even refresh can get it back. Cast RF then AR and it works ok
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Nightmist Online Forum » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.