Nightmist Online Forum - http://www.nightmist-online.co.uk
« Nightmist Online Forum - Dont be scurred »
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
04/24/24 at 11:53:56

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

Nightmist Online Forum
   Nightmist Online - Please read the terms of use before posting here
   Clan Forum
(Moderators: Stotic, JLH, Pandilex)
   Dont be scurred
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Dont be scurred  (Read 5855 times)
Authority
USA 

ÇãþïtᣠÞüñï§hmëñt

View Profile

Re: Dont be scurred
« Reply #80 on: 02/24/04 at 04:23:43 »
Quote Quote

What I find funny is that I Nick, Chris and I combined play less than just one of you. I have a life thanx for asking. Smiley You will never find me on Nightmist on a friday or saturday night unlike you guys. Vince is on nightmist more than our entire clan put together and dev and jamie aren't too far behind. I play nm once in a blue mon - thur when I don't have work. Your telling me to get a job well maybe you need to know wtf ur talking about before you run your mouth. I have a job and I do webdesign for $$ on the side. So now that you feel stupid and make no sense at all I think you should duel us asap so I can even laugh at you even more cause the 10 x the ammount of time you put into the game then we do we are 10 x better than you any day.  Wink
IP Logged

ÇãþïtᣠÞüñï§hmëñt
Twistid
USA 

Psychopathic Records Owns You!

View Profile

« Reply #81 on: 02/24/04 at 06:39:25 »
Quote Quote

Roll Eyes i haven't seen jamie on in......prolly close to a month now  Roll Eyes  dev has rarely been on that ive seen in the past week..im on cause i can be on and got nothin else to do atm  Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Free Your Mind.....Breathe It In...Second Hand Smoke! GG Owned Thanks Bai..Cry me a River..
Authority
USA 

ÇãþïtᣠÞüñï§hmëñt

View Profile

« Reply #82 on: 02/24/04 at 18:16:31 »
Quote Quote

Well with all the time, you should have plenty of time to set up our Creme crush'n Animosity brawl?  Roll Eyes
IP Logged

ÇãþïtᣠÞüñï§hmëñt
Twistid
USA 

Psychopathic Records Owns You!

View Profile

« Reply #83 on: 02/24/04 at 19:41:12 »
Quote Quote

on 02/20/04 at 22:43:00, Twistid wrote:
yea well chris you woman with 3 legs that was before i had to start gettin our clan maps put together/running clan questies/and runnin clan triple x.Now really i shouldn't have to explain myself but looks like your 5 finger discount using azz is to retarted to listen..I had to spell it out for you..now do me a favor..have a coke and a smile and STFU. k thx bai..

PS:you will get your duel when i finish with my maps

Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Free Your Mind.....Breathe It In...Second Hand Smoke! GG Owned Thanks Bai..Cry me a River..
Epic
USA 

Whammo

Ask
View Profile

« Reply #84 on: 02/24/04 at 20:02:05 »
Quote Quote

Might as well stop posting about it cuz nothings gonna happen, they would rather keep taking abuse and let people assume they'd get smoked rather then actually get pwned...so..just..stop...posting...
IP Logged

Gangsta Gang Gang Gang Gang Gang Gangsta (walk)
Gang Gang Gang Gang Gang Gangsta (walk)
Gang Gang Gang Gang Gang Gangsta (do the gangsta walk)
Shane
USA 

Kickin arse!!!

NightMistPlayer
View Profile

« Reply #85 on: 02/26/04 at 08:32:54 »
Quote Quote

on 02/24/04 at 20:02:05, Epic wrote:
...so..just..stop...posting...
Thats the most reasonable thing you have said so far.
I see now just exactly how it happens. Ppl who "think" they are the sh!t talk sh!t but dont read sh!t.
VVVVREADVVVV
on 02/20/04 at 22:43:00, Twistid wrote:
yea well chris you woman with 3 legs that was before i had to start gettin our clan maps put together/running clan questies/and runnin clan triple x.Now really i shouldn't have to explain myself but looks like your 5 finger discount using azz is to retarted to listen..I had to spell it out for you..now do me a favor..have a coke and a smile and STFU. k thx bai..

PS:you will get your duel when i finish with my maps
Hope you read it this time, if you didnt understand it perhaps reading it a bit slower? How about with a dictonary in one hand for the "big" words?

IP Logged

Too high to get over,
To low to go under,
Your stuck in the middle,
and the pain is thunder.
Epic
USA 

Whammo

Ask
View Profile

« Reply #86 on: 02/26/04 at 10:56:56 »
Quote Quote

This topic was down under about 6 others finially so please tell me why your stupid ass had to bring it back up..it was about my clan wanting to mosh animosity, you didnt have to jump in and say a bunch of nuts that i really couldnt care less about, and whyd you have to quote what he said....just so i could see those weak ass insults again? ..****ing drop it already
IP Logged

Shane
USA 

Kickin arse!!!

NightMistPlayer
View Profile

« Reply #87 on: 02/26/04 at 18:02:16 »
Quote Quote

READ THIS SLOWLY EPIC CAUSE YOU SEEM TO SKIP OVER SH!T YOU DONT DEEM WORTH READING

Because it seems that you feel as if YOU have to have the last "insulting" word on this post. And I doubt your "annoying" ass will have it that way.

As for me quoting V's post, that was done to help you shut your mouth on this forum with YOUR "insults" and comments about how we dont care about it. Yes its not at the very fkin top of our "to do list" but it will happen and soon if not to shut your over loaded mouth.

Now if you want this topic to die out and drop down on the list of posts .... DONT POST but I know you will cause your one of those types of ppl who HAVE to have the last word.
IP Logged

Too high to get over,
To low to go under,
and the pain is thunder.
Epic
USA 

Whammo

Ask
View Profile

« Reply #88 on: 02/26/04 at 19:44:31 »
Quote Quote

Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Shane
USA 

Kickin arse!!!

NightMistPlayer
View Profile

« Reply #89 on: 02/27/04 at 02:48:20 »
Quote Quote

And I didnt think you could resist the urge to post something!
Grin
IP Logged

Too high to get over,
To low to go under,
and the pain is thunder.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Nightmist Online Forum » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.