Nightmist Online Forum - http://www.nightmist-online.co.uk
« Nightmist Online Forum - Realms Of Destruction »
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
05/02/24 at 04:13:45

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

Nightmist Online Forum
   Nightmist Online - Please read the terms of use before posting here
   Clan Forum
(Moderators: Stotic, JLH, Pandilex)
   Realms Of Destruction
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Realms Of Destruction  (Read 436 times)
Alucard

I Am Adrian Farenheights Tepes

View Profile

Realms Of Destruction
« on: 02/05/04 at 22:10:55 »
Quote Quote

The Realms Of Destruction, ranked 67, with score 183, consists of 34 members and 0 rooms:

We Are Needing More Members If You Wish To Join Either Post Here Or Memo Weedman Ingame.

This Is A CLan Somewhat On The Soul Reason of Pking And Have Fun Doing It. I Will Be Adding Rooms Soon For A Main Clan Eviroment.

Thanks

**Seth**
IP Logged

Death Comes Upon Those Stubborn Enough To Face It,But Eternal Life Only Comes To Those Who Are Willing To Accept It.
Alucard

View Profile

Re: Realms Of Destruction
« Reply #1 on: 02/07/04 at 20:03:40 »
Quote Quote

UpDaTe: The Realms Of Destruction, ranked 64, with score 195, consists of 39 members and 2 rooms:
IP Logged

Death Comes Upon Those Stubborn Enough To Face It,But Eternal Life Only Comes To Those Who Are Willing To Accept It.
Alucard

View Profile

« Reply #2 on: 02/09/04 at 09:19:34 »
Quote Quote

Update: The Realms Of Destruction, ranked 55, with score 222, consists of 37 members and 4 rooms

Has Everything for a Main Clan House Envirment will be adidng a SParring Arena and Member Vualts soon as we get more members. If You Wish to Join leave a message Here or Memo Helbreath/Weedman/Alorna With All the names of your alts you wish to join in with. Theres no Lvl requirement for Joining Nor DO I Care If All Your Alts In Same Clan or Different clans as it is I got few members in a spereate clan then Just RoD.
IP Logged

Alucard

View Profile

« Reply #3 on: 02/10/04 at 06:23:48 »
Quote Quote

Another Update: The Realms Of Destruction, ranked 43, with score 284, consists of 51 members and 6 rooms:  Keep Up The Donations Family. We Are Still lookign For More Members If You Wish To Join With Us To Bring Destruction Upon Nightmist page/memo Helbreath Ingame.
IP Logged

Alucard

View Profile

« Reply #4 on: 02/13/04 at 00:07:12 »
Quote Quote

Update: The Realms Of Destruction, ranked 38, with score 338, consists of 72 members and 6 rooms:

Keep it coming clan we are doing good so far and still lookign for members so if you wish to be apart of our family just Memo/page Weedman or Kalel or ALorna Ingame Thanks
IP Logged

Stotic
Nightmist Game Staff
USA 

We Can Rise

View Profile WWW

« Reply #5 on: 02/13/04 at 02:54:22 »
Quote Quote

Good Start - Good Luck  Grin
IP Logged

We'll douse ourselves in gasoline and hang our bodies from the lampposts.
Alucard

View Profile

« Reply #6 on: 02/13/04 at 06:35:30 »
Quote Quote

all in a matter of Days aswell
IP Logged

Alucard

View Profile

« Reply #7 on: 02/13/04 at 23:12:57 »
Quote Quote

Update: The Realms Of Destruction, ranked 38, with score 364, consists of 82 members and 6 rooms:

Ohh Yea Thank You WHo have Joined so Far I Am Very happy PPl Are Joining And I Will make Sure We Have a great Gaming Envirorment In our Clan. Now If Anymore Still Want To Join Contact Kalel Ingame And We Can Talk And If You Can underStand Some Rescently added Rules You may Join.

Thanks
IP Logged

Alucard

View Profile

« Reply #8 on: 02/14/04 at 05:17:22 »
Quote Quote

The Realms Of Destruction, ranked 33, with score 390, consists of 84 members and 7 room: Our Family Is Growing Bigger Every Second If You Wish To Join Page/Memo Kalel Ingame
IP Logged

Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Nightmist Online Forum » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.