Nightmist Online Forum - http://www.nightmist-online.co.uk
« Nightmist Online Forum - Looking for a Clan. »
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
05/06/24 at 17:59:07

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

Nightmist Online Forum
   Nightmist Online - Please read the terms of use before posting here
   Clan Forum
(Moderators: Stotic, JLH, Pandilex)
   Looking for a Clan.
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1 2 3  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Looking for a Clan.  (Read 2411 times)
Eternyte
Wales 

View Profile

Looking for a Clan.
« on: 01/18/04 at 17:39:40 »
Quote Quote

Me, Ste, Al and Matt are looking for a newb home, anyone interested post your clan name, what your clan is about, and why you think we should join your family.
IP Logged
Everlast
Nightmist Game Staff
USA 

Örïgïnål Prånk§tër

View Profile

Re: Looking for a Clan.
« Reply #1 on: 01/18/04 at 18:09:09 »
Quote Quote

My friend told me to offer you a home in Loveless, lol.

Memo Tarmack  Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Everlast is the voice of reason, take heed, take heed. -Deval Feb. 4, 2004

Find me on Gaddy.
Consumed
USA 

*:·®ÿåñ·:*

View Profile WWW

« Reply #2 on: 01/18/04 at 18:16:05 »
Quote Quote

yall are welcome in consumed...ranked 14 and goin up...22 rooms atm...if yall do decide u wanna join just page one of founders...(since all graet players and i trust u youd more that likely get founderships...)

-Cøñ§ümêd

edit:didnt see the reason thing...

Our clan is about helping others and having fun with the game, and we are looking to make it up to the top.You would make great founders of the clan and we want u to be part of consumed
IP Logged

Cøñ§ümêd
Catalyst
Niger 

I ain't no Nigga.

Dumnut5
View Profile

« Reply #3 on: 01/18/04 at 18:35:32 »
Quote Quote

You can join Death By Dawn. We are just a clan trying to move up in the ranks. If you joined our clan people may follow you. You are all great players and you would just be a great addition to our clan.

The Death By Dawn, ranked 67, with score 172, consists of 30 members and 0 rooms:
IP Logged

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"
PureMourning
Ethiopia 

View Profile

« Reply #4 on: 01/18/04 at 19:00:42 »
Quote Quote

I second Catalyt’s reply. All four of you guys are exceptional players and would absolutely make a great addition to any clan. We’d love to have you all in Death By Dawn.  

Now, gearing more towards what our clan is about. Strengthening team unity and everyone enjoying themselves are central concerns.  Yes, it is a good thing for a clan to ascend up the rankings, but that isn’t our foremost priority. (You can also refer to the clan's thread for additional information).

I think it’d be awesome to have you all a part of this clan. I was apart of BoD and spoken to you all of you at least once. My sense that I received is that you all are fun, exciting people, and of coarse, know what you’re doing. It’d be amazing to have you join. Something to ponder…  

IP Logged
Prodigy
USA 

¤Ð¡p£ømåt¡ç Immúñ¡t¥¤

View Profile

« Reply #5 on: 01/18/04 at 19:24:18 »
Quote Quote

I think Death By Dawn would be a great fit. You won't have to worry about clannies problems because everyone within the clan can care for themselves. You will be welcome and I hope to see you join.   §wèè+ñ觧
IP Logged

Just like a sunny day, I'm gone shine. You better cover your face, or you'll go blind. Now b**ch I don't blaze, this is how I ride. Just like a sunny day, watch me shine..§wèè+ñ觧.
Tatsu
England 

Tatsu, Kang, Syphon in game

View Profile

« Reply #6 on: 01/18/04 at 23:54:17 »
Quote Quote

u can join my newby clan if you want  Cheesy

however, you will have to undergo a trial to see if you are worthy of a position in my clan:

1) you must try to get to BT from nightmist but get lost and killed by leechs

2)you must transfer all your crits into another account which you thought you created, but actually didnt, which is actually som1 elses account

3)you must go to arlin then ask for directions to arlin, not realising where u are

4)get killed by the bridge trap on the way to the gnoll fort....then go back and get killed again x4

5)get lost in the clan house

6)macro # on F1 for clan chat

7)sell a 6 stat elf for 550k

plus much much more  Cheesy

o yeah and theres a lvl 20 max limit  Tongue
IP Logged

ooh-eeh-ooh-aah-ahh, ting-tang, walla-walla-bing-bang; ooh-eeh-ooh-aah-ahh, ting-tang-walla-walla-bing-bang. (repeat, with various arm and leg movements)
Saken
Scotland 

They cannot control terrorism..They can only React

View Profile Email

« Reply #7 on: 01/18/04 at 23:58:58 »
Quote Quote

I second Tatsu's post for 1 reason...

we are newbs and we live in a newby home..lol! join us!
IP Logged

Going to church doesn't make you any more a christian than standing in a garage makes u a car.
Roidhun
Denmark 

I may die by the sword... But if so, so be it!

View Profile

« Reply #8 on: 01/19/04 at 00:16:19 »
Quote Quote

Other trials will include:

• Taking a crit with low hp to Silversail in a party,  local in pub and getting lost from said party never to see them again... whereupon u must sit in Fastbond Inn asking everybody for a ride to NM.
  • Sitting on a lvl 12 crit in Boar's Tusk asking over and over again to be taken to "the next town".
  • Inventing new and exciting invectives to grumble about being pk'd south of NM.

On a more serious note: the aviators is the best/funniest clan ive been a member of in this game, and i started playing shortly after its inception in 2000.

There are no strict clan rules as such - you can pk or you can be peaceful as long as you are honest. Clan missions to bosses are frequent and the aim is for all to have a good time.
Oh yes - our position atm is #5 for whatever that is worth  Wink

Take a look on our clan site http://www.freewebs.com/the-aviators/index.htm

--
Roidhun
IP Logged

The scientific mind is usually orderly, with a natural love for order. It resents and tends to ignore fields in which order is not readily apparent...
The scientific mind must therefore ignore gaming
Raylen
England 

=)/¥\r.Ñ¡çÊ.Gû¥ (=

View Profile

« Reply #9 on: 01/19/04 at 00:34:00 »
Quote Quote

LOL and i thought i was in for a peaceful evening rolling myself a crit or two....FAT CHANCE!! We had those scottish cabbages singin national anthems at us all night long, and inciting other members to do the same Shocked Was fine till we came to bjarne.....*points at Roidhun*  Grin

Anyway, whoever joins this clan will be ridiculed for some reason or another, F1 macros are a fave of mine (EVERYONE POINT AND LAUGH AT JARED!!!!!!) Kiss

On that topic, the Welsh have found two new uses for sheep - meat and wool!  Grin

Join my clan!!! NOOBS RUUUULE YAY Cool

Oh but the name Al is banned cos that's my name, he'd have to be.....ummm.....Larry  Cheesy

IP Logged

Page/memo Commotion
Conn
USA 

Contradiction

alliance_1997   Alliancebro5
View Profile Email

« Reply #10 on: 01/19/04 at 00:46:05 »
Quote Quote

I think you would be a great addition to Death by Dawn. Seems like the clan is fun loving and filled with decent people. A few more good players would always be welcomed.
IP Logged
Celerity
United_Kingdom 

Full offence intended.

View Profile

« Reply #11 on: 01/19/04 at 00:47:16 »
Quote Quote

Bob is fine.

Good of people to post tho, guess we'll have to discuss it.
IP Logged

BLSDMF
USA 

Im your dream.Im your eyes.Im your pain.

blsdmf86
View Profile

« Reply #12 on: 01/19/04 at 00:54:23 »
Quote Quote

Join death by dawnSmiley
IP Logged

Never mind that noise you heard....its just the beast under your bed....in the closet in your head.
Epic
USA 

Whammo

Ask
View Profile

« Reply #13 on: 01/19/04 at 01:17:07 »
Quote Quote

I've told you guys that you have a spot in creme, dont know how you get along with the members i have now but like ste(ven)and i have said people usually dont get along with eachother because they are in diff clans.  You know how we do things, we run around looking for people to destroy making everyone flock back to town seeking saftey. Our 1 and only ally is TR and we kill everyone else so if you'd like to join koo if not o well no sweat off my sac  Smiley
IP Logged

Gangsta Gang Gang Gang Gang Gang Gangsta (walk)
Gang Gang Gang Gang Gang Gangsta (walk)
Gang Gang Gang Gang Gang Gangsta (do the gangsta walk)
Prodigy
USA 

¤Ð¡p£ømåt¡ç Immúñ¡t¥¤

View Profile

« Reply #14 on: 01/19/04 at 16:01:10 »
Quote Quote

do you even have a sac? lol j/k.
IP Logged

Just like a sunny day, I'm gone shine. You better cover your face, or you'll go blind. Now b**ch I don't blaze, this is how I ride. Just like a sunny day, watch me shine..§wèè+ñ觧.
Lady_Maha
Germany 

I found my Tao - how about you?

81348228 81348228   tannygurl   Tanja+Hilton
View Profile WWW

« Reply #15 on: 01/19/04 at 19:22:29 »
Quote Quote

Well, ya'll called us the newb clan for ages now, so I think it's only fitting that we offer you a space in Broken.  Wink

Why should you join?

1. Because Broken has a dang sexy chairwoman that flirts with all the guys (what a ho!)

2. Because last I heard you guys were insane, and we are known for being the looney bin.

3. insert own reasons here...
IP Logged

If you want to become whole, first let yourself become broken. (Lao Tse in the Tao Te Ching)
PureMourning
Ethiopia 

View Profile

« Reply #16 on: 01/19/04 at 20:03:57 »
Quote Quote

For Additional Information: Recently, we’ve been gaining more members, in which all are just great. Which leads to us gradually scaling up.  

Lately, we’ve been crafting, along with adding on to the organization of our clan. Everyone becoming familiar with one another and attaining new comrades. One way in which we stress this information is through our vibrant and useful clan messages. Now, upon us feeling that organization is a key factor, at the same time we’re still very laid back. No worries.  

The Death By Dawn, ranked 53, with score 206, consists of 45 members and 0 rooms:  

(Clan House Establishment in near future).

IP Logged
Prodigy
USA 

¤Ð¡p£ømåt¡ç Immúñ¡t¥¤

View Profile

« Reply #17 on: 01/19/04 at 20:08:50 »
Quote Quote

lol we would have rooms but "design" isnt in place yet
IP Logged

Phobos
Canada 

-PuppetS-

Fate+and+Horror
View Profile

« Reply #18 on: 01/19/04 at 23:03:12 »
Quote Quote

they're in creme.
IP Logged

Phobos, Pentium, Jello, Mission, Damage, Alchemist
Threat, Puppet, Disturbance, Victim, Lysdexic, Haunted
Prodigy
USA 

¤Ð¡p£ømåt¡ç Immúñ¡t¥¤

View Profile

« Reply #19 on: 01/20/04 at 13:44:22 »
Quote Quote

well he said he wanted to join a noob clan Smiley
IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Nightmist Online Forum » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.