Nightmist Online Forum - http://www.nightmist-online.co.uk
« Nightmist Online Forum - The Selling of DA. »
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
05/17/24 at 03:14:40

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

Nightmist Online Forum
   Nightmist Online - Please read the terms of use before posting here
   Clan Forum
(Moderators: Stotic, JLH, Pandilex)
   The Selling of DA.
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1 2 3 4  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: The Selling of DA.  (Read 2276 times)
Stotic
Nightmist Game Staff
USA 

We Can Rise

View Profile WWW

Re: The Selling of DA.
« Reply #60 on: 12/28/03 at 01:15:34 »
Quote Quote

In that case it was treated as like an item.  In this situation you want to sell it back to the game which is not comparible with Rick's situation.
IP Logged

We'll douse ourselves in gasoline and hang our bodies from the lampposts.
Vodka
USA 

crackkills_2000   SiMpLyJuStAsH
View Profile

« Reply #61 on: 12/28/03 at 03:24:24 »
Quote Quote

I know.. I have no business putting my nose where it doesn't belong. I have no idea what happened in the old DA.. because I wasn't in it. I was in the previous one. There were a lot of donations from what I've seen.. so, I don't see why Will won't compromise with ya'll.. as long as he gets the fair share of the deal.. and Rob gets his clan back.. since it was rightfully his in the first place. (Yes, Will did buy it... but, as everyone keeps saying.. Will + clannies had only added so many squares to the house after he had it up and running)

I personally wouldn't like to see the clan sell.. due to my liking of the clan.. but, if Will is wanting to sell.. and Rob is wanting his ch back... then I'd suggest that they both would make some sort of compromising amongst themselves.. so, there isn't any arguments about it.. to where a friendship could ruin.

Also.. Will, you don't need to get all juvenile with Jen.. when she's actually playing her part as staff and trying to help both of you out.
IP Logged

»*^¤·º×~° Ghêttø Qüêèñ °~׺¤·^*«
Payne

ïMmÓrtÅ£ ®ôß

View Profile Email

« Reply #62 on: 12/28/03 at 11:10:58 »
Quote Quote

ok i came here to clear things out a bit on how many squares was bought buy  (not will) but mindi and clannies...oh this VIC btw..ok before clan was tooken from rob i sold all my crits and donated for most the clan roooms..will bought the clan and told me he had bought it for rob..not like rob couldnt have bought it in the first place...i layed back Nm for awhile come back to will not wanting the brother of the onwer of clan to be a founder anymore when i was a big part on clans funds.that will prove that will dont care about friendship in this game..and about the clan houses not much were bought after i left Nm i had bought 1 last square wich made it square # 38 and half for next will didnt put nuts in for clan the gold he put in to buy it he got right back selling illuminati he didnt lose a penny. so i dont know why he is whining now .. i yea i know he is trying to do the same thing rick tried to do cash in from others hard work and sacrafice (only one diff) rick actually help out..will didnt all i have to say im out and hi to all the people that actually get along with me miss you guys...bye
IP Logged

Page/Memo Astinus,Payne,Apocalypse in game

http://www.geocities.com/baby10884/Watch.jpg
AnArChY
USA 

DoNt SInG It  JuSt BrINg It

View Profile

« Reply #63 on: 12/28/03 at 12:05:05 »
Quote Quote

ask rob why u wasn't founder i talk to him he agree with making u a leader seeing u had his acc pw and hes crit was founder and when i bought da rob didn't have over 1 mil gold cuz if he did he would of prolly bought it his self but he didn't and u selling ur crits didn't come out as 16 mil lol
IP Logged

AnArChY/Murder/Streetz/Lizard/Speed/Driveby/Freestyle
Authority
USA 

ÇãþïtᣠÞüñï§hmëñt

View Profile

« Reply #64 on: 12/28/03 at 15:39:10 »
Quote Quote

1. Vic selling hid crits came out to about 4 mil+ towards the clan.

2. You said you bought it for Rob.

3. You got your gold back from selling Illuminati.

4. You juss trying to get paid.
IP Logged

ÇãþïtᣠÞüñï§hmëñt
Premo
USA 

its better to burn out then to fade away

Lappa34
View Profile

« Reply #65 on: 01/02/04 at 19:56:06 »
Quote Quote

well said
IP Logged

freebird/premo in game
Pages: 1 2 3 4  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Nightmist Online Forum » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.