Nightmist Online Forum - http://www.nightmist-online.co.uk
« Nightmist Online Forum - the aviators »
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
04/18/24 at 04:16:34

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

Nightmist Online Forum
   Nightmist Online - Please read the terms of use before posting here
   Clan Forum
(Moderators: Stotic, JLH, Pandilex)
   the aviators
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20  ...  22 Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: the aviators  (Read 22251 times)
Premo
USA 

its better to burn out then to fade away

Lappa34
View Profile

Re: the aviators
« Reply #340 on: 12/23/03 at 21:57:51 »
Quote Quote

some one lock this ridiculously pointless thread?
IP Logged

freebird/premo in game
Tatsu
England 

Tatsu, Kang, Syphon in game

View Profile

« Reply #341 on: 12/23/03 at 22:22:59 »
Quote Quote

as im sure ive already said this post is about helping people decide wether to join our clan or not, and there is no better way than posting the sorts of things that we would say in clan chat. clan chat is a big thing in our clan, as we like to talk, so if u dont like this then dont join.

also, this game is about having fun, and who said u cant have fun on the forums? is there a rule against it? just look what it says on this topic description: Post your clan antics here! so we have  Wink

anyway, theres no reason to post things like that.....its pointless Tongue

and cheer up, ITS ALMOST CHRISTMAS!!!!!! Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

IP Logged

ooh-eeh-ooh-aah-ahh, ting-tang, walla-walla-bing-bang; ooh-eeh-ooh-aah-ahh, ting-tang-walla-walla-bing-bang. (repeat, with various arm and leg movements)
Premo
USA 

Lappa34
View Profile

« Reply #342 on: 12/23/03 at 22:51:59 »
Quote Quote

ill concede it says post ur clan antics here.... but look a lil closer. says "clan wars and recruiting"  takes like 2-3 posts to handle that, not 400... its like the post counting noobs that made pointless posts just to have the  "Number of Posts"  on the sidebar go up... tg they got rid of that, but for real, use cc to talk, and /memo works too.... talk bout boss runs in cc and friend chat... thats why it was put there?    simply lock this thread, make a new one saying ur name and rank then say who ur trying to recruit, and go from there..... u dont need sill stupid bs flooding the forum like that, and trying to compete wit brokens post count... they did their's gradually, no one tellin em to shut up really... not as many flames as they talked bout the clan, not what to do the next day point made...

/t stotic  wheres the lock now?
IP Logged

freebird/premo in game
Tatsu
England 

Tatsu, Kang, Syphon in game

View Profile

« Reply #343 on: 12/23/03 at 23:14:09 »
Quote Quote

as ive just explained....all these post help us recruit, it gives people the best feel for the clan. some people may post 'join our clan we kill stuff and we own stuff and blah blah blah' *yawn* it gives no feel for the clan atall. this does.

it seems to me that you care more about our post size than we do....we havent exactly bragged about it, and most of your post seems to be about this  Undecided

and u havent explained why u seem to object to having fun on the forums, in fact, u havent posted anything to reply to my previous post, other than to say it says clan wars and recruiting as well as clan antics, which is pretty irrelevant. o and just look at that BoD vs TR clan war post....83 replys... Shocked

anyway, can u please stop being a scrooge and just let some poor 'noobs' have their fun? ty  Grin

/t stotic lock this post and theirs no telling the amount of connections which might need redoing  Grin Wink Tongue Kiss
IP Logged

ooh-eeh-ooh-aah-ahh, ting-tang, walla-walla-bing-bang; ooh-eeh-ooh-aah-ahh, ting-tang-walla-walla-bing-bang. (repeat, with various arm and leg movements)
Harley_Davidson
USA 

If you think you're tough, insult a biker.

motocrossmaniac2001  
View Profile

« Reply #344 on: 12/24/03 at 00:52:05 »
Quote Quote

*Smokie claps at Tatsu's performance.*

Everything that you see that is on this forum is mostly what u get when u join the clan. And ppl get to see the real us by reading this thread instead of hearing alot of bs like as ive seen other clans say to try to lure ppl in by saying "we r the best". We dont brag about much atall. We r here to have fun and make new friends Cheesy
IP Logged

H@®£€¥_Ð@vïð§øñ...£¥ñ¥®ð_§k¥ñ¥®ð...Høø£ïg@ñ...Cøñfü¢îøü§...in game
DragonHeart
USA 

Iron Maiden Rules.

PlagueFiend1986
View Profile

« Reply #345 on: 12/25/03 at 04:57:56 »
Quote Quote

/nod smokie /nod tatsu /t freebird if ya don't like what ya see,DON'T READ,how easy is that?  you must like something because you keep reading and posting.
IP Logged

DragonHeart in game
Deathwish
South_Africa 

Die Storie Is 'n Groot Poespas. Deathwish ingame.

195137013 195137013   mandark12002   adriaanj121
View Profile

« Reply #346 on: 12/26/03 at 02:09:14 »
Quote Quote

Why dont you do it like we do .. get a clan forum then you would get less of these flamers on your threads. And we could get less pointless posts here  

http://www.proboards.com/index.html
IP Logged

Out, out brief candle. Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player who struts and frets his hour on the stage and then is heard no more.
Chili Pepper
England 

Blood sugar baby, She's magik, Sex magik.

theoriginalporkster  
View Profile Email

« Reply #347 on: 12/30/03 at 23:24:07 »
Quote Quote

*sigh*  oh and thank you Alan for the Antlers for xmas, it was better than the socks and stuff off that fat geeza, oh wait sorry jared you dint get me anything did ya. i meant that santa dude.
IP Logged

I’ll malinger on your block and
Give the finger to a cop and
Pick a lock before I knock and
Set you up to get on top!
Roidhun
Denmark 

I may die by the sword... But if so, so be it!

View Profile

« Reply #348 on: 01/01/04 at 23:10:44 »
Quote Quote

on 12/26/03 at 02:09:14, Deathwish wrote:
Why dont you do it like we do .. get a clan forum

Awwww c'mon man. Its way funnier seing ppl pregnant dog about us and call us clueless N00bs here...  Wink

No, to be serious, here we have the infrastructure for free, ie. moderator, board and all the trimmings, so why not use them instead of inventing the soupbowl yet another time?

That aside i'll just remark, as both an older and an elder player of NM, that this clan beats the socks off other clans i've been a member of - all the way back to the glorious pre-reset days, when mages ruled and paci's weren't even a w£t dream of JLH's yet.

--
Roidhun
IP Logged

The scientific mind is usually orderly, with a natural love for order. It resents and tends to ignore fields in which order is not readily apparent...
The scientific mind must therefore ignore gaming
Raylen
England 

=)/¥\r.Ñ¡çÊ.Gû¥ (=

View Profile

« Reply #349 on: 01/01/04 at 23:28:54 »
Quote Quote

Woot! A post from grandad Bjarne!! Grin

And just a note to say /pat jared for killing that captain dude, turns out he was kinda easy, but i reckon me and joey helped out a bit there eh fella  Kiss
IP Logged

Page/memo Commotion
Vagabond
New_Zealand 

R€ñ€G@Ѐ

View Profile

« Reply #350 on: 01/02/04 at 11:21:36 »
Quote Quote

Yea we kinda overkilled in the end, porkie was gonna meet us there and we had finnished the job by the time he made it to the rope ladder.

Took him this morning for the guys who wernt on and porkie got the kill but no drop Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Vãg@BøÑd, THùÑЀ®J@, €XPØrT, ÑØM@Ð, CH@mP@Gñ€, JûGG€®Ñ@ÚT, Br€@K€R ingame
Premo
USA 

Lappa34
View Profile

« Reply #351 on: 01/02/04 at 19:48:27 »
Quote Quote

captain wylsen gets killed like 20 times a day, and ur making it into such a big deal doin it once, lmao

nuff said to a clan of noobs
IP Logged

freebird/premo in game
Roidhun
Denmark 

View Profile

« Reply #352 on: 01/03/04 at 01:54:42 »
Quote Quote

on 01/02/04 at 19:48:27, budlight wrote:

See what i said  Grin

--
Roidhun
IP Logged

The scientific mind is usually orderly, with a natural love for order. It resents and tends to ignore fields in which order is not readily apparent...
Vagabond
New_Zealand 

R€ñ€G@Ѐ

View Profile

« Reply #353 on: 01/03/04 at 11:24:28 »
Quote Quote

on 01/02/04 at 19:48:27, budlight wrote:
captain wylsen gets killed like 20 times a day, and ur making it into such a big deal doin it once, lmao

Freebird im asuming and STILL the bigest numbnuts in nm...

Do you see a big deal been made bout the kill.... if you do i guess it proves why you shouldnt shag you imediate familly and have kids like you parents eh homo?

btw as we laugh about some of the pages you give us in clan chat you say that you own or owned the following crits.... Epic, forty, hellz, dankman, authority...is this true or are you just full of nutsHuh

Anyway i would say lets sort this out ingame but im sure you can make up too many imaginary alts for me to take on than the ones i have listed bellow...

O and btw b4 you say i dropped nuts against you when you challenged me to a 4 vs 4 duel..... if i wanted to kill a ranger with 17 con, and 1 with 20 dex with my ones...i wouldnt waste my time because it would be like picking on the retarded kid that you portrait in your pic.... and thats just lame.

Anyway summing up yes we frequently rape bosses because we have growen pretty strong as a clan... but apart from the giant cham which was quite a while ago b4 we were quite so tough... you dont exactly see us making a "big deal."

And w00t you come backHuh if you have such a problem with us piss off... this thread is for people with the correct ammount of chromozones... that excludes you freak!

IP Logged

Vãg@BøÑd, THùÑЀ®J@, €XPØrT, ÑØM@Ð, CH@mP@Gñ€, JûGG€®Ñ@ÚT, Br€@K€R ingame
Saken
Scotland 

They cannot control terrorism..They can only React

View Profile Email

« Reply #354 on: 01/03/04 at 12:16:39 »
Quote Quote

first Broken have pirates in SS..that I can understand but completely naked people in NM? WHAT IS GOIN ON OVER THERE?

Nighting_Gale is a Female Elf Adept Cleric. She looks normal, wise, fast, and sexy. She is a member (Declan's Minion) of Broken and she is in a healthy condition. She has been AFK (5 minutes of being inactive) for 18 minutes.
IP Logged

Going to church doesn't make you any more a christian than standing in a garage makes u a car.
Lich
Germany 

Death is but the beginning.

View Profile

« Reply #355 on: 01/03/04 at 12:25:29 »
Quote Quote

hey we like our naked people its easier do better things that are better than pk.   Grin
IP Logged

Grave digger when you dig my grave, will you make it shallow so I can feel the rain.
Roidhun
Denmark 

View Profile

« Reply #356 on: 01/04/04 at 01:05:40 »
Quote Quote

on 01/03/04 at 12:25:29, Lich wrote:
hey we like our naked people its easier do better things that are better than pk.   Grin

Ahhh - you're doing the opposite - pro[k]reating Wink

--
Roidhun
IP Logged

Teh Fluff
Canada 

tEh FlUfF

56709527 56709527   zicdeh_silver_moon   ZicdehSilverMoon
View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #357 on: 01/04/04 at 07:52:33 »
Quote Quote

on 01/03/04 at 12:16:39, Saken wrote:
first Broken have pirates in SS..that I can understand but completely naked people in NM? WHAT IS GOIN ON OVER THERE?

Nighting_Gale is a Female Elf Adept Cleric. She looks normal, wise, fast, and sexy. She is a member (Declan's Minion) of Broken and she is in a healthy condition. She has been AFK (5 minutes of being inactive) for 18 minutes.

Yarr, who be these pirates you speak of? I 'ave not seen pirates in many days out on the open seas.
IP Logged

Harley_Davidson
USA 

motocrossmaniac2001  
View Profile

« Reply #358 on: 01/04/04 at 15:24:22 »
Quote Quote

/t vagabond- some things never change i see lol Wink
IP Logged

Harley_Davidson
USA 

motocrossmaniac2001  
View Profile

« Reply #359 on: 01/12/04 at 15:21:51 »
Quote Quote

everybody try to be on around 21:00 server time thursday Grin
IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20  ...  22 Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Nightmist Online Forum » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.