Nightmist Online Forum - http://www.nightmist-online.co.uk
« Nightmist Online Forum - the aviators »
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
04/26/24 at 11:12:32

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

Nightmist Online Forum
   Nightmist Online - Please read the terms of use before posting here
   Clan Forum
(Moderators: Stotic, JLH, Pandilex)
   the aviators
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15  ...  22 Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: the aviators  (Read 22269 times)
Phobos
Canada 

-PuppetS-

Fate+and+Horror
View Profile

Re: the aviators
« Reply #240 on: 12/05/03 at 01:08:30 »
Quote Quote

on 12/05/03 at 00:44:02, Raylen wrote:
/t threat Grow up. If you're gonna post stuff like that don't bother at all. So you read none of our pages - we've had a few people say we suck lol, but they at least have given REASONS. Do you think we suck because we've only started playing recently? Or because we let new members join our clan? Or maybe, God forbid, that we sometimes log off when attacked?

Or maybe you're scared. Scared that maybe one day those noob aviators will get tough. Scared that we're gonna remember this.  Shocked

And if you care to read our posts you will see: we are a nice, friendly bunch, we try to keep lighthearted and cheerful - as far as i am aware all requests made for clan moshes with DA etc. are tongue-in-cheek  Tongue  
Saying we suck without reading anything...well in your own words, sucks. period.

okay, let me 'walk the walk'. you guys suck because:

1. you guys aren't too new, and you still suck
2. yes you log off when attacked
3. yes because you let total noobs join
4. if you wanna do something about it, get me ingame. i'll massacre you.
IP Logged

Phobos, Pentium, Jello, Mission, Damage, Alchemist
Threat, Puppet, Disturbance, Victim, Lysdexic, Haunted
Harley_Davidson
USA 

If you think you're tough, insult a biker.

motocrossmaniac2001  
View Profile

« Reply #241 on: 12/05/03 at 01:08:31 »
Quote Quote

alan that "nuttier than a squirel terd" thing isnt on a website. my dad says it to me all the time so i use every now and then lol but there is a site with sum funny analogizes that i use lol.
IP Logged

H@®£€¥_Ð@vïð§øñ...£¥ñ¥®ð_§k¥ñ¥®ð...Høø£ïg@ñ...Cøñfü¢îøü§...in game
Sausage
USA 

View Profile

« Reply #242 on: 12/05/03 at 01:11:29 »
Quote Quote

* Sausage is reminded of a familiar scene from the Peanuts where the teacher is talking and all everyone hears is "Wha wha wha wha wha wha wha wha wha."
IP Logged

-=-§Äû§ÅGÉ-=-
Raylen
England 

=)/¥\r.Ñ¡çÊ.Gû¥ (=

View Profile

« Reply #243 on: 12/05/03 at 01:12:39 »
Quote Quote

Whoa sausage, i love that fluff guy - the guy being abusive about him is freebird, and he's not even in our clan!
IP Logged

Page/memo Commotion
Sausage
USA 

View Profile

« Reply #244 on: 12/05/03 at 01:17:10 »
Quote Quote

Ya, I know..... Re-read my post...
IP Logged

-=-§Äû§ÅGÉ-=-
DragonHeart
USA 

Iron Maiden Rules.

PlagueFiend1986
View Profile

« Reply #245 on: 12/05/03 at 01:19:25 »
Quote Quote

/t threat i don't see you in TA, so that means we don't let ALL noobs in Wink
IP Logged

DragonHeart in game
Vagabond
New_Zealand 

R€ñ€G@Ѐ

View Profile

« Reply #246 on: 12/05/03 at 01:21:42 »
Quote Quote

wow we suck so bad..yet you keep looking and posting here to see what we are up too...we are obviously interesting enough that you cant manage to look at forum without checking this out and posting, it's classic year 12 psychology you diss it, because you like it...now i know we arnt exactly full of archmaster crits...but we are working on it.

Ive put a couple of mid lvl alts in some of these clans who are giving us nuts, and it's laughable at how with so many people, there is so little personality.

Basicly come on this thread and give us nuts, we dont mind lol we can take a joke easily... but /t gosu /thread your just lame and have showen your true intellegence by posting rubish like that.

Basicly as a sense of repetition is kicking in, the games about mates...and free accomidation when i go overseas  Wink and thats something we got.
IP Logged

Vãg@BøÑd, THùÑЀ®J@, €XPØrT, ÑØM@Ð, CH@mP@Gñ€, JûGG€®Ñ@ÚT, Br€@K€R ingame
Harley_Davidson
USA 

motocrossmaniac2001  
View Profile

« Reply #247 on: 12/05/03 at 01:21:43 »
Quote Quote

/sigh
matt u crazy lol
IP Logged

Vagabond
New_Zealand 

R€ñ€G@Ѐ

View Profile

« Reply #248 on: 12/05/03 at 01:25:54 »
Quote Quote

on 12/04/03 at 23:06:10, DemonSkys wrote:
Vagabond I hate to say this but threatening others get's you no where besides having your own arse handed to you. Challanging Freebird will more then likely bring the rest of his clan down. But that's your problem. lol  

Once again you failed to realise i was joking...nexttime ill put a j/k after it ok. j/k
IP Logged

Raylen
England 

=)/¥\r.Ñ¡çÊ.Gû¥ (=

View Profile

« Reply #249 on: 12/05/03 at 01:26:04 »
Quote Quote

* Raylen re-reads Sausage's post

Ahhhh i see......

Jared lol yeah if you ever come all the way over here you can sleep on my floor, but watch out for my dog. She's old and incontinent and often leaves a nasty mess on the floor in the night  Undecided
IP Logged

Page/memo Commotion
Vagabond
New_Zealand 

R€ñ€G@Ѐ

View Profile

« Reply #250 on: 12/05/03 at 01:37:17 »
Quote Quote

on 12/05/03 at 01:26:04, Raylen wrote:
* Raylen re-reads Sausage's post

Ahhhh i see......

Jared lol yeah if you ever come all the way over here you can sleep on my floor, but watch out for my dog. She's old and incontinent and often leaves a nasty mess on the floor in the night  Undecided

Good because the english pound buys alot of new zealand dollars Grin

also WECLOME BACK DART  Cheesy it's been awhile mate, last time i remember seeing you, we trained together and we were both adepts lol
IP Logged

Harley_Davidson
USA 

motocrossmaniac2001  
View Profile

« Reply #251 on: 12/05/03 at 01:44:28 »
Quote Quote

yeah i havent seen Dart in a while. Glad ur back man.
IP Logged

Exor
USA 

I believe in a thing called loooooove!

View Profile Email

« Reply #252 on: 12/05/03 at 02:09:38 »
Quote Quote

on 12/05/03 at 01:04:27, Smokie wrote:

/t exor - shut ur jello hole b4 u say sumpin u gonna regret.

lol you've told me that twice.shut the **** up and make me regret it already.d**n nubs. Kiss
IP Logged

Mark was here... again.. October 2 2017 <3
Teh Fluff
Canada 

tEh FlUfF

56709527 56709527   zicdeh_silver_moon   ZicdehSilverMoon
View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #253 on: 12/05/03 at 04:22:23 »
Quote Quote

I've noticed, I've taken a personal liking to this clan. Maybe its cause the aviators and Broken are both n00b clans? lol Thats what I hear all teh time atleast, but seriously if god forbid anything happened to Broken this would be one of the top 5 clans I'd look to joining to find a new home. All I have to say is nuts to you all who are doing all teh hating, it gets tiring, why don't you toss back a few and have a laugh, without blatantly insulting someone you don't even know. Bring back some of the good ol' fun, cause this crap I see going on now is just bs, but eh what can you do? Keep up teh good work TA, you've done great considering all teh insults and crap you have to put up with.
IP Logged

Vagabond
New_Zealand 

R€ñ€G@Ѐ

View Profile

« Reply #254 on: 12/05/03 at 05:20:47 »
Quote Quote

on 12/05/03 at 04:22:23, Fluffalicious wrote:
I've noticed, I've taken a personal liking to this clan. Maybe its cause the aviators and Broken are both n00b clans? lol Thats what I hear all teh time atleast, but seriously if god forbid anything happened to Broken this would be one of the top 5 clans I'd look to joining to find a new home. All I have to say is nuts to you all who are doing all teh hating, it gets tiring, why don't you toss back a few and have a laugh, without blatantly insulting someone you don't even know. Bring back some of the good ol' fun, cause this crap I see going on now is just bs, but eh what can you do? Keep up teh good work TA, you've done great considering all teh insults and crap you have to put up with.

* Vagabond claps at fluffalicious's performance

same with Broken mate
IP Logged

Premo
USA 

its better to burn out then to fade away

Lappa34
View Profile

« Reply #255 on: 12/05/03 at 09:36:07 »
Quote Quote

on 12/05/03 at 04:22:23, Fluffalicious wrote:

ROFL

and this is really sad:

Paged user Vagabond: wanna fight after mosh?  u "talk ur talk"  but u want me to "walk the walk"  well lets go?

Vagabond Pages You from (Hidden): i wouldnt want to catch something off you

Paged user Vagabond: its funny u need an excuse as lame as that to try and avoid fighting... after talking all that nuts

Vagabond Pages You from (Hidden): no i dont want to waste my time with the likes of you numbnuts

wellllll.........    why the fk u talk so much nuts?    then u hide behind the lame ass excuse?? cmon, i just said go talk in game, the amt of posts here is ridiculous for how long s its been up... brokens has been goin for near a year.... and has maybe 1 more page than ur 1-2 month old one.....   next time, back what u talk noob
IP Logged

freebird/premo in game
Vagabond
New_Zealand 

R€ñ€G@Ѐ

View Profile

« Reply #256 on: 12/05/03 at 10:11:28 »
Quote Quote

OK im on the rope ladder in the desert training off and on...i entered a pally mosh and had this laughable up himself geek started paging me..... you all thought he was a total *** on forum, unfortunatly it gets worse as you can see above. Freebird unfortunatly you were not blessed with intellegence and once again you showed it, hmmm yes nextime ill drop everything, come back from the desert just to waste time on you.  
Dont worry mate one day you will evolve and be able to walk upright, and please just get over yourself because you are full of ****.
IP Logged

Harley_Davidson
USA 

motocrossmaniac2001  
View Profile

« Reply #257 on: 12/05/03 at 11:22:10 »
Quote Quote

how come its always Fluffalicious that always makes since Wink... lol and how come these ppl that talk trash r never on when i get on Angry.... this is aggervatin'.
IP Logged

Raylen
England 

=)/¥\r.Ñ¡çÊ.Gû¥ (=

View Profile

« Reply #258 on: 12/05/03 at 14:43:20 »
Quote Quote

Heh. This thread been running for 1 month and 2 days  Grin

Keep up the good work lads we are gonna catch Broken!!! Woot!!  Wink
IP Logged

Page/memo Commotion
Angelic

Email

« Reply #259 on: 12/05/03 at 19:09:58 »
Quote Quote

I think our members are too busy to post...yeah, that's it.   Wink

*Angelic cracks the whip.

/t Broken  GET POSTING!   Kiss
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15  ...  22 Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Nightmist Online Forum » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.