Nightmist Online Forum - http://www.nightmist-online.co.uk
« Nightmist Online Forum - the aviators »
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
04/26/24 at 16:38:35

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

Nightmist Online Forum
   Nightmist Online - Please read the terms of use before posting here
   Clan Forum
(Moderators: Stotic, JLH, Pandilex)
   the aviators
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10  ...  22 Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: the aviators  (Read 22270 times)
Exor
USA 

I believe in a thing called loooooove!

View Profile Email

Re: the aviators
« Reply #140 on: 11/26/03 at 21:34:48 »
Quote Quote

Sad
IP Logged

Mark was here... again.. October 2 2017 <3
Raylen
England 

=)/¥\r.Ñ¡çÊ.Gû¥ (=

View Profile

« Reply #141 on: 11/27/03 at 01:39:47 »
Quote Quote

Yeah exor, we know you're just trash talkin here anyway, andy's arch fighter is pretty much invincible  Shocked particularly now he's back up to exp  Grin

IP Logged

Page/memo Commotion
Bluestreak

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile

« Reply #142 on: 11/27/03 at 02:16:45 »
Quote Quote

wow no need to get so touchy fellas, he has a classic G&R quotes, meaning he isnt too bad..besides sounds like he was just joking, and if he has a master druid, chances are he wouldnt have too badder alts aswell...

Btw guys i just mapped out the gnome caves, talk to me in game so we can sort out our timeline diffs and well go kill some stuff!!
IP Logged
Vagabond
New_Zealand 

R€ñ€G@Ѐ

View Profile

« Reply #143 on: 11/27/03 at 02:26:47 »
Quote Quote

on 11/27/03 at 02:16:45, Bluestreak wrote:
wow no need to get so touchy fellas, he has a classic G&R quotes, meaning he isnt too bad..besides sounds like he was just joking, and if he has a master druid, chances are he wouldnt have too badder alts aswell...

Btw guys i just mapped out the gnome caves, talk to me in game so we can sort out our timeline diffs and well go kill some stuff!!

Forgot to change profile to me..... talk to ME ingame so WE can sort out timeline diffs
IP Logged

Vãg@BøÑd, THùÑЀ®J@, €XPØrT, ÑØM@Ð, CH@mP@Gñ€, JûGG€®Ñ@ÚT, Br€@K€R ingame
Raylen
England 

=)/¥\r.Ñ¡çÊ.Gû¥ (=

View Profile

« Reply #144 on: 11/27/03 at 18:28:54 »
Quote Quote

Well more fun times were had by all at the latest excursion to the Crystal Chamber. I must say to TR, you've disappointed me. I expected a nice friendly atmosphere in which to happily batter away at the CG, yes i was expecting GP at the end, which duly happened - but i'm surprised at you guys. You're talking about us like we're some bunch of punk kids who clearly deserve no respect because we're sooo far below your standards. So what if some of us log when attacked instead of fighting back with our adept rangers, and so what if we're not been playing for 3 years, and so what if we haven't got 8 rangers we can log on, it's just not right for you guys to do that.  

I'm well aware that not everyone in TR deserves this ear-bashing, i think it's Erica who's been nice to me, amongst others, and i've had some pleasant conversations with Jim(Momba) before now. Maybe in future some of you should think before you speak and try and keep a civil tongue in your mouths. I manage to do it, so it can't be that hard.
IP Logged

Page/memo Commotion
Vagabond
New_Zealand 

R€ñ€G@Ѐ

View Profile

« Reply #145 on: 11/27/03 at 21:28:13 »
Quote Quote

Well said, i find it highly amusing that people can go around (without even been creative) calling people n00bs when it is a game based 90% on game time and comp quality.

I find T.R are pretty good, if not a little anoying at times, but it seems they also think because they have been playing this game 60 more days than you that they are somehow smarter or better.

Now it's ok to gloat if ya can, however, you show your real intellegence when you call me a n00b and after 10 mins of me out argueing you, suddenly mr smart and good at nm resorts to a stfu noob and runs off.

Im not saying stop because i enjoy taking time out of my busy scedule to show how very dull you are, but hey....your not somehow better than me, you just play the game more and can log on more alts so get over yourself!!

/t T.R o shame on you  Angry
IP Logged

Shera
USA 

View Profile

« Reply #146 on: 11/28/03 at 05:26:17 »
Quote Quote

on 11/27/03 at 18:28:54, Raylen wrote:
Well more fun times were had by all at the latest excursion to the Crystal Chamber. I must say to TR, you've disappointed me. I expected a nice friendly atmosphere in which to happily batter away at the CG, yes i was expecting GP at the end, which duly happened - but i'm surprised at you guys.

The atmosphere at the cg was fine, no one was even talking to you guys until one of you guys said something to one of us of a nature that was not condusive to a "nice friendly atmosphere."  As for the GP your guys paci started casting it on us right after it got mod.

You're talking about us like we're some bunch of punk kids who clearly deserve no respect because we're sooo far below your standards. So what if some of us log when attacked instead of fighting back with our adept rangers, and so what if we're not been playing for 3 years, and so what if we haven't got 8 rangers we can log on, it's just not right for you guys to do that.

Respect is earned not just given out to random people because they wish to be respected.  I had nothing against your clan before today, still dont really seeing as I do not know every member of your clan.  You do not know the standards by which I judge people to be worthy of my respect so I would thank you to not talk as if you do.  I do not base my respect for people on how long they have played nm, point in fact I have more respect for a newbie (he started playing just over a week ago) then I do for some people that have played longer then I have.

I'm well aware that not everyone in TR deserves this ear-bashing, i think it's Erica who's been nice to me, amongst others, and i've had some pleasant conversations with Jim(Momba) before now. Maybe in future some of you should think before you speak and try and keep a civil tongue in your mouths. I manage to do it, so it can't be that hard.

This post does not seem like keeping a civil tongue to me seeing as no TR posted on here talking about what happened at the cg, you did that not us.  Practice what you preach dear.
IP Logged

Tact is after all a kind of mind reading. - Sarah Orne Jewett
The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory. - Paul Fix
scare

you know, hippies dont make good pets

View Profile

« Reply #147 on: 11/28/03 at 10:02:47 »
Quote Quote

my alts are in this clan, and id kinda like to get scare, asesino, and korupt invited too.....this is a great clan and im glad i joined it
the people in the clan are really cool, and ive had no problem with any of them. ive gotten along with everyone, and id like to say thanks to all the people in the clan that were ever nice to me and acted like friends.....dont have many irl
btw, im Marciano in game
IP Logged

DOWN WITH THE HIPPIES!
Tatsu
England 

Tatsu, Kang, Syphon in game

View Profile

« Reply #148 on: 11/28/03 at 12:03:05 »
Quote Quote

on 11/28/03 at 05:26:17, Shera wrote:

The atmosphere at the cg was fine, no one was even talking to you guys until one of you guys said something to one of us of a nature that was not condusive to a "nice friendly atmosphere."  As for the GP your guys paci started casting it on us right after it got mod.

Respect is earned not just given out to random people because they wish to be respected.  I had nothing against your clan before today, still dont really seeing as I do not know every member of your clan.  You do not know the standards by which I judge people to be worthy of my respect so I would thank you to not talk as if you do.  I do not base my respect for people on how long they have played nm, point in fact I have more respect for a newbie (he started playing just over a week ago) then I do for some people that have played longer then I have.
This post does not seem like keeping a civil tongue to me seeing as no TR posted on here talking about what happened at the cg, you did that not us.  Practice what you preach dear.

he wasnt complaining about GP, as he said in his post its fair enough and we would expect it from anyone, even if they cast it just to releive the bordom of being on a paci....stupid things  Wink

i cant remember who started what at CG, all i remember is that one or 2 of your members were continuously, well, as alan said treating us like kids....and acting like kids themselves. i just think that you should treat even random people you dont know with a little respect....and not treat them like kids.

alan just posted that because he was annoyed, he had a lot of respect for TR, as did i....i still do, mbbe a bit less than i had b4, altho i understand that a whole clan cant be held responsible for 1 members actions. if whoever it was who was being incredible witty and funny at the time had been friendly at the time alan wouldnt have felt the need to post.

anyway, despite this post i personally dont care too much about what happened at CG lol, im sure ill get the opportunity to get my own back on that rude idividual somtime, im not gunna run around saying 'i hate TR', cos it isnt the whole clan im annoyed with. in fact its a good successful clan so good luck to ya Cheesy  anyway dont bother posting anything else on this matter, id rather not have this forum turned into an argument...

how about next time were at CG we have a nice friendly chat, hey who knows, mbbe we'll become clan buddys, and our clan will become the best friends in nightmist!  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
IP Logged

ooh-eeh-ooh-aah-ahh, ting-tang, walla-walla-bing-bang; ooh-eeh-ooh-aah-ahh, ting-tang-walla-walla-bing-bang. (repeat, with various arm and leg movements)
Raylen
England 

=)/¥\r.Ñ¡çÊ.Gû¥ (=

View Profile

« Reply #149 on: 11/28/03 at 15:25:49 »
Quote Quote

Well i'm sorry if i offended anyone in TR with that post, and i genuinely mean that.

On to more important matters...

Today, at approximately 1340 hours, the Giant Chameleon should never have crossed paths with Excel's stinging rapid fire! Woot!  Shocked Shocked Shocked

That my friends, is "the greatest moment in aviator history" as Jared put it. I gotta say i'm inclined to agree  Cheesy  
Was a hard old trek though, past more mountain lions than you really wanna be seeing at that time in the morning, a brief skirmish with that nasty ranger-dude, and down into the caves.

Fortunately due to the mapping skills of Jared we were able to hunt down the Balrog and waste it  Grin and then with cunning use of a mage we found that dumb lizard. I tell ya, going through that vortex was rather scary...

Half an hour and 4 dead crits later...You got a Scroll of Aura of Protection. (incidentally, it's up for sale on items forum  Wink)

Just like to say good job to Rick and Jared, and also to me for saving your butts when that evil lizard licked you  Tongue

If anyone's interested, here's the crits we took up/down there

2x 30 Ranger
2x 30 Fighter
2x 29 Fighter
2x 29 Paladin
1x 29 Cleric
1x 28 Berserker
2x 26 Ranger
1x 26 Mage
1x 26 Thief
1x 25 Fighter
1x 25 Cleric
1x 24 Cleric

The 4 crits that died were the master cleric, expert fighter, mage and one of the arch rangers.

Heh i'd only say it was "fun" when the thing died though, i was mentally exhausted by that stage lol

IP Logged

Page/memo Commotion
Momba
USA 

Life isn't to be observed,it is to be experienced.

Old_School_Freak2003  
View Profile

« Reply #150 on: 11/28/03 at 17:57:37 »
Quote Quote

on 11/28/03 at 15:25:49, Raylen wrote:
Well i'm sorry if i offended anyone in TR with that post, and i genuinely mean that.

On to more important matters...

Today, at approximately 1340 hours, the Giant Chameleon should never have crossed paths with Excel's stinging rapid fire! Woot!  Shocked Shocked Shocked

That my friends, is "the greatest moment in aviator history" as Jared put it. I gotta say i'm inclined to agree  Cheesy  
Was a hard old trek though, past more mountain lions than you really wanna be seeing at that time in the morning, a brief skirmish with that nasty ranger-dude, and down into the caves.

Fortunately due to the mapping skills of Jared we were able to hunt down the Balrog and waste it  Grin and then with cunning use of a mage we found that dumb lizard. I tell ya, going through that vortex was rather scary...

Half an hour and 4 dead crits later...You got a Scroll of Aura of Protection. (incidentally, it's up for sale on items forum  Wink)

Just like to say good job to Rick and Jared, and also to me for saving your butts when that evil lizard licked you  Tongue

If anyone's interested, here's the crits we took up/down there

2x 30 Ranger
2x 30 Fighter
2x 29 Fighter
2x 29 Paladin
1x 29 Cleric
1x 28 Berserker
2x 26 Ranger
1x 26 Mage
1x 26 Thief
1x 25 Fighter
1x 25 Cleric
1x 24 Cleric

The 4 crits that died were the master cleric, expert fighter, mage and one of the arch rangers.

Heh i'd only say it was "fun" when the thing died though, i was mentally exhausted by that stage lol

Nice job on that drop. It's one of the harder ones in the game. I myself have only been once. Lost most of my party but because of the quick clicken Radish I was saved and managed to be around for the drop.

* Momba tips his hat on a job well done.
IP Logged

Thë Äñçïëñt Õñës
Vagabond
New_Zealand 

R€ñ€G@Ѐ

View Profile

« Reply #151 on: 11/28/03 at 20:52:37 »
Quote Quote

I gotta a hell of a fright when i went through that bloody vortex gate lol.

Anyway gw guys it took a long time for me to get up the mountain cause when i mapped it out the latter squares had 4+ mountain lions on it, and keeping my mage alive was a hell of a job, but due to alans healing skills even with about 10 crits we managed to kill the d**n thing.

My mage got clicked in the end, and it was either a choice of healing Vagabond or new_blood so i got new_blood killed too, and a couple of times i had no stam and bout 400hps to heal on my guys but luckily alan saved my but, and deserved to get the drop.

Once ricks cleric got clicked im sure it was over, but alan also kept his zerker healed.

I found it suprising we actually killed it because i cant remember a clan mission i led where i didnt get us all killed Grin

I know it's not a big deal for others who have been there done that twice, but honestly, this clan is more about getting laughs than boss drops so i hope other clannies hear about this (which they will lots) and deside not to get killed 50 times south of nm in 1 log in, instead do the training and go for glory like rick, alan and myself.

Ill leave you with a famous N.Z quote from the first man to climb everest "Guys we knocked the bast**d off!" Wink<<Sir Edmond Hillary
IP Logged

Tatsu
England 

View Profile

« Reply #152 on: 11/28/03 at 21:30:09 »
Quote Quote

woo good job all round! *claps*   and the funny thing is, we only had 3 different clan members there (alan jared rick), so if next time we have me porkie and other members with higher level crits we can rampage it  Grin

on 11/28/03 at 10:02:47, scare wrote:
my alts are in this clan, and id kinda like to get scare, asesino, and korupt invited too.....this is a great clan and im glad i joined it
the people in the clan are really cool, and ive had no problem with any of them. ive gotten along with everyone, and id like to say thanks to all the people in the clan that were ever nice to me and acted like friends.....dont have many irl
btw, im Marciano in game

Cheesy everyone is friends in the aviators!  Kiss

IP Logged

ooh-eeh-ooh-aah-ahh, ting-tang, walla-walla-bing-bang; ooh-eeh-ooh-aah-ahh, ting-tang-walla-walla-bing-bang. (repeat, with various arm and leg movements)
Tatsu
England 

View Profile

« Reply #153 on: 11/29/03 at 00:02:26 »
Quote Quote

btw for those of u who dont read memos, we have just got a new computer Cheesy, so if u dont see us for a couple of days that is why

just in case this happens, im placing Moberg in charge, untill normal service is resumed Tongue
IP Logged

DragonHeart
USA 

Iron Maiden Rules.

PlagueFiend1986
View Profile

« Reply #154 on: 11/29/03 at 04:59:59 »
Quote Quote

dear god jimmy what has gotten into you man? shoulda put jared in charge  Grin Cheesy Tongue Wink
IP Logged

DragonHeart in game
Vagabond
New_Zealand 

R€ñ€G@Ѐ

View Profile

« Reply #155 on: 11/29/03 at 09:30:57 »
Quote Quote

ROFL i think it was a joke matt lol
YAY moberg!!
IP Logged

Harley_Davidson
USA 

If you think you're tough, insult a biker.

motocrossmaniac2001  
View Profile

« Reply #156 on: 11/29/03 at 20:34:50 »
Quote Quote

i hope jimbo is playin cuz i dont trust moberg bein in charge of the whole clan. thats like puttin jared in charge of a herd of sheep, theres no tellin what the out come will be lol. Wink Grin
IP Logged

H@®£€¥_Ð@vïð§øñ...£¥ñ¥®ð_§k¥ñ¥®ð...Høø£ïg@ñ...Cøñfü¢îøü§...in game
Vagabond
New_Zealand 

R€ñ€G@Ѐ

View Profile

« Reply #157 on: 11/29/03 at 22:54:10 »
Quote Quote

OMFG ANDY, that is the smartest thing ive ever seen you type!!!! shame it dissed the hell outta me tho lol... im not even gonna try to comeback from that!!
IP Logged

Harley_Davidson
USA 

If you think you're tough, insult a biker.

motocrossmaniac2001  
View Profile

« Reply #158 on: 11/29/03 at 23:23:37 »
Quote Quote

im glad ur not gonna try cuz YOU CANT!!! lol Grin
IP Logged

H@®£€¥_Ð@vïð§øñ...£¥ñ¥®ð_§k¥ñ¥®ð...Høø£ïg@ñ...Cøñfü¢îøü§...in game
Vagabond
New_Zealand 

R€ñ€G@Ѐ

View Profile

« Reply #159 on: 11/30/03 at 03:42:16 »
Quote Quote

23:22:12: Moberg was ripped to shreds by Bloodstrike's rapid fire from his Enchanted Bow.23:22:59:
Fleur was ripped to shreds by Bloodstrike's rapid fire from his Enchanted Bow.23:23:01:

The Mosh Server: Bloodstrike won the mosh!!!

Was good to take out 2 fellow aviators to win the 1-25 mosh this morning, shame i had to do it with one of my bros crits tho, gw guys
IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10  ...  22 Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Nightmist Online Forum » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.