Nightmist Online Forum - http://www.nightmist-online.co.uk
« Nightmist Online Forum - the aviators »
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
03/29/24 at 08:45:35

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

Nightmist Online Forum
   Nightmist Online - Please read the terms of use before posting here
   Clan Forum
(Moderators: Stotic, JLH, Pandilex)
   the aviators
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1 2 3  ...  22 Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: the aviators  (Read 22195 times)
Harley_Davidson
USA 

If you think you're tough, insult a biker.

motocrossmaniac2001  
View Profile

the aviators
« on: 11/03/03 at 01:42:09 »
Quote Quote

All you good ppl out there looking for a new clan to join or you are new and want to join a good clan, the aviators is the one to join. We have a 9 square arena where we hold moshes and we also have prizes for the person who wins Grin. We also help every member in any way we can. If you need help getting a weapon, new armor, rolling crits or if you want to go training with others, the clannies help you when ever they can. I have been in many clans and the ppl in this clan are the best ppl u will ever meet Cheesy. We also go on boss runs. What we do is set a time for our clannies to get on nightmist and we all go out and kill the bosses we find. We have lots of fun in the clan and we are ranked top 10 all the time. So if you want to join the aviators, post a reply here. We can always use new members and everyone is welcome.
IP Logged

H@®£€¥_Ð@vïð§øñ...£¥ñ¥®ð_§k¥ñ¥®ð...Høø£ïg@ñ...Cøñfü¢îøü§...in game
Big_Tymer666

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile

Re: the aviators
« Reply #1 on: 11/03/03 at 02:35:51 »
Quote Quote

If u can help me get a halberd ill have all my crits join
IP Logged
DragonHeart
USA 

Iron Maiden Rules.

PlagueFiend1986
View Profile

« Reply #2 on: 11/03/03 at 04:33:16 »
Quote Quote

.....beautiful andy....just beautiful /clap lol anywho just page/memo any founder or leader to join,im usually on so page Gafgarion or Beam and i'll invite ya  Wink
IP Logged

DragonHeart in game
Harley_Davidson
USA 

motocrossmaniac2001  
View Profile

« Reply #3 on: 11/03/03 at 10:43:22 »
Quote Quote

my words make you want to cry dont they matt Cry.  
Well I cant promise anything to you Big_Tymer666 but like I said above, if you need help, the clannies (that means general ppl in the clan) well help you out if they can. Now ppl in the clan are pretty nice when it comes to helpin others out when they are in need of something. Right at this moment tho, alot of ppl are either savin all their gold to buy new equip or sumthing like that or they are getting lots of gold together and donating it all to the clan. I cant control if they help you out or not but the clan well eventually help every new member out getting anything they need.
IP Logged

Raylen
England 

=)/¥\r.Ñ¡çÊ.Gû¥ (=

View Profile

« Reply #4 on: 11/03/03 at 13:26:34 »
Quote Quote

Man i hate our clan moshes cos i always get viciously picked on by EVERYONE  Angry and then surprise surprise, Jared goes and owns you all. In case you haven't noticed, his party is harder than mine, so kill him first!!

As for the halberd situation, yeah we'll generally help people out if they need it - but you have to help yourself. There's no point asking us to help buy you a hally if you're not saving up yourself as well - really annoys me when ppl ask for help then just waste money buying crits  Angry

But heh, if anyone wants a crit rolled, i'll help you out there, i reckon it's kinda therapeutic, just clickin that lil button there.....over and over and over.....and over....

As for bosses, well we TRY and kill em all, if we can even find em  Roll Eyes

But yeah, clan is great fun  Cheesy Grin Cheesy Grin Cheesy Grin
And somehow we have getting on for 400 members!!!!  Shocked

Oh and guys, the tower bit in the garden thats been under construction for ages might be completed in a couple of hours hopefully  Wink

Edit: over-use of smileys lol
IP Logged

Page/memo Commotion
DragonHeart
USA 

Iron Maiden Rules.

PlagueFiend1986
View Profile

« Reply #5 on: 11/03/03 at 22:14:20 »
Quote Quote

well WE try but YOU got the last boss kill  Tongue
IP Logged

DragonHeart in game
Raylen
England 

=)/¥\r.Ñ¡çÊ.Gû¥ (=

View Profile

« Reply #6 on: 11/03/03 at 23:42:35 »
Quote Quote

*ahem* the last 2  Tongue
IP Logged

Page/memo Commotion
SquiggleUK

Email

« Reply #7 on: 11/03/03 at 23:58:06 »
Quote Quote

i left this clan coz its not organised right. if people get killed its like... "thats gunna hurt in the morning", and then you get pesky little idiots in the clan who annoy you and harrass you.

so i moved to broken, excellent clan, good members, strong organisation.  Still, i do miss alot of the guys in The Avaitors, alot of you were cool  Wink
IP Logged
Harley_Davidson
USA 

motocrossmaniac2001  
View Profile

« Reply #8 on: 11/03/03 at 23:58:35 »
Quote Quote

Rub it in why dont you Raylen lol
IP Logged

DragonHeart
USA 

Iron Maiden Rules.

PlagueFiend1986
View Profile

« Reply #9 on: 11/04/03 at 02:36:24 »
Quote Quote

/slap raylen your getting to many CG kills Angry,all clans have annoying ppl *cough* squiggle *cough*  Grin Tongue
IP Logged

DragonHeart in game
Squiggle

Email

« Reply #10 on: 11/04/03 at 16:17:00 »
Quote Quote

i wasnt annoying, i was annoyed, there's a difference.  Wink
IP Logged
DragonHeart
USA 

Iron Maiden Rules.

PlagueFiend1986
View Profile

« Reply #11 on: 11/04/03 at 21:33:27 »
Quote Quote

*ahem* Mr.Squiggle,you got someone banned in our clan,if thats not annoying i don't know what is   Angry Wink  Tongue
IP Logged

DragonHeart in game
Squiggle

Email

« Reply #12 on: 11/05/03 at 00:25:38 »
Quote Quote

do a who on him, and do a /who on hellz.  they were both paging me with cursing, and harrassing me.
IP Logged
Vagabond
New_Zealand 

R€ñ€G@Ѐ

View Profile

« Reply #13 on: 11/05/03 at 09:50:11 »
Quote Quote

Hey squiggle was cool he just didnt get along with people in clan he knew irl. And in clan moshes keep up the good work guys kill alan first and leave me with the glory i kinda like it.
  I have nothing to base this on because ive never been in another clan because this one is so mint but our clan is chair as a fiddle...there was a time i got really annoyed of people taking advantage of mainly mine, alans, and jimmy's benevolence but they are now in thier own clan nowdays Grin but i dont think ill ever leave despite the increased number of little ***** who want want want and dont understand good humor  Wink and the people who continually get pked 50 times to get 1 kill then expect a medal!!
  Anyhew the pro's far outway the cons especially when all the guys who have been in the clan since i was invited at level 10 (ive just about outleveled them all Tongue) are all online, its funny as a drunk scottsman * Vagabond looks in ricks direction Grin  

So join if you arnt a total bludging ****nut just make sure no matter what i say give me lotsa sympathy lol's, and we'll gt along.

ps Alan (raylen) and matt (Beam&gaf) give more free hallys and stuff away than me so just keep on asking and asking till ya get 1 and leave me alone Cheesy
IP Logged

Vãg@BøÑd, THùÑЀ®J@, €XPØrT, ÑØM@Ð, CH@mP@Gñ€, JûGG€®Ñ@ÚT, Br€@K€R ingame
Raylen
England 

=)/¥\r.Ñ¡çÊ.Gû¥ (=

View Profile

« Reply #14 on: 11/05/03 at 11:40:55 »
Quote Quote

Lol i havent given out a free hally since moberg, and that wasnt free either he paid me....ooh.....50k for it  Tongue

And, well, as for our attitude when people get killed, well, i guess we are kinda a bit laid back, but, well we pk and are ourselves pked pretty much constantly, its not really worth getting worked up about, if you're consistently dying it just means you probably shouldn't be training on the skellies south of nm. /shrug

Seriously though, we had one guy with a lvl 15 fighter and lvl 19 ranger who would sit at sgh and start on everyone, then tell us to come defend him. Its a bit annoying if you just want to quietly train your crits lol.  

/t Vagabond YOUR benevolence??  Tongue Grin Tongue Grin
IP Logged

Page/memo Commotion
BigMac

"If you think you're tough, insult a biker."

View Profile

« Reply #15 on: 11/05/03 at 14:55:29 »
Quote Quote

To the aviators and who ever reads this post: I WANT A LVL19+ RANGER lol. If you got one that i can buy ff ya, let me know and ill offer crits + gold.
IP Logged

page/memo Smokie or Tadi
Harley_Davidson
USA 

motocrossmaniac2001  
View Profile

« Reply #16 on: 11/05/03 at 20:06:28 »
Quote Quote

on 11/05/03 at 14:55:29, BigMac wrote:
To the aviators and who ever reads this post: I WANT A LVL19+ RANGER lol. If you got one that i can buy ff ya, let me know and ill offer crits + gold.

that is my other acct for school lol. i meant *off ya* not ff ya lol. my bad
IP Logged

Teh Fluff
Canada 

tEh FlUfF

56709527 56709527   zicdeh_silver_moon   ZicdehSilverMoon
View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #17 on: 11/05/03 at 22:13:54 »
Quote Quote

Do any of you aviator folk know who owns Lor_Fyre_Kat right now? If so memo Zellish, I need to speak with the owner.
IP Logged

DragonHeart
USA 

Iron Maiden Rules.

PlagueFiend1986
View Profile

« Reply #18 on: 11/06/03 at 02:33:25 »
Quote Quote

lord_dark_nite_dragon used to own it, i dunno if he still does /shrug
IP Logged

DragonHeart in game
Vagabond
New_Zealand 

R€ñ€G@Ѐ

View Profile

« Reply #19 on: 11/06/03 at 03:19:10 »
Quote Quote

It seems my kind nature is been questioned by alan...
Cmon guys back me up...

1. Bought andy a lvl 20 cleric
2. Third place in collective donations to clan
3. porkie 100k
4. With matt bought Dart a hally
5. Took dart and moberg training for most of thier n00b days and id say well divide the money from trip at the end but i never took a cut
6. I keep chat clean at all times  Wink
 just a few anyway add to this people Grin

/t alan  Tongue
IP Logged

Vãg@BøÑd, THùÑЀ®J@, €XPØrT, ÑØM@Ð, CH@mP@Gñ€, JûGG€®Ñ@ÚT, Br€@K€R ingame
Pages: 1 2 3  ...  22 Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Nightmist Online Forum » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.