Nightmist Online Forum - http://www.nightmist-online.co.uk
« Nightmist Online Forum - MT vs Illuminati »
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
05/16/24 at 12:51:35

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

Nightmist Online Forum
   Nightmist Online - Please read the terms of use before posting here
   Clan Forum
(Moderators: Stotic, JLH, Pandilex)
   MT vs Illuminati
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1 2 3  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: MT vs Illuminati  (Read 1860 times)
Payne

ïMmÓrtÅ£ ®ôß

View Profile Email

Re: MT vs Illuminati
« Reply #20 on: 04/04/03 at 05:58:05 »
Quote Quote

lol thats a nice (and not true) post chris  Tongue
IP Logged

Page/Memo Astinus,Payne,Apocalypse in game

http://www.geocities.com/baby10884/Watch.jpg
Kazul
USA 

Don't speak, just let people assume your dumb.

hellcat13713
View Profile

« Reply #21 on: 04/04/03 at 21:40:42 »
Quote Quote

mt lol, in a clan of 147 members there are 4 archs.
IP Logged

If you can't think of anything truly worth saying, you'd be just like the othere 99.9% of the population.
Prince_Damon

,!,,

View Profile WWW

« Reply #22 on: 04/05/03 at 01:30:31 »
Quote Quote

This means what exactly, Violate? we allow anyone in who wishes to join. We also, do NOT go around paging every crit in game begging them to join our clan, as you do so well.  
 The only reason I see for your post is that you are A. Pissed no one from MT would succumb to your begging and switch clans. B. I pked a party from your clan with just one crit. And or C. Dropped you twice, with no retribution when you came to help them.
IP Logged

Knine, Pacman, LS_DayWokr_LS, SoulsWrath, Ender, Phobia, Scar, Lorivan, Widowmaker, Leafstorm, etc.
Zephie
Nightmist Game Staff
USA 

Kalypso in game.

View Profile

« Reply #23 on: 04/05/03 at 02:21:34 »
Quote Quote

hah, well done!
IP Logged

"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds" - Albert Einstein
Phobos
Canada 

-PuppetS-

Fate+and+Horror
View Profile

« Reply #24 on: 04/05/03 at 05:38:07 »
Quote Quote

LMAO! If we went around paging people to join -Nemesis-, we would have a clan full of Astral Warriors. I've got a full bundle of pages from them, asking me to join their clan. I've talked to other people, and they say that Astral Warriors paged them too. -Nemesis- only allows people with 27+ alts, then they can take in their little 10's or whatever. And as for you, Damon, I think your clan should go around paging people, seeing as you need it.
IP Logged

Phobos, Pentium, Jello, Mission, Damage, Alchemist
Threat, Puppet, Disturbance, Victim, Lysdexic, Haunted
Prince_Damon

,!,,

View Profile WWW

« Reply #25 on: 04/05/03 at 08:24:18 »
Quote Quote

We don't need more people, why would we? Personally, I would rather hang with a few cool as hell friends then be stuck in the middle of 500 almost strangers. Alot of you people think of nothing but numbers.. how many people are in the clan, how many arch's, what are we ranked today.. etc etc. Personally, I could care less.
 Now, if you really wish to keep up the trash talking, come find me in game on a pkable square.. if ya don't know where I train take a look at my monster kills, a dead give away. Hope to see you there. Peace Out.
IP Logged

Knine, Pacman, LS_DayWokr_LS, SoulsWrath, Ender, Phobia, Scar, Lorivan, Widowmaker, Leafstorm, etc.
Blast

Email

« Reply #26 on: 04/05/03 at 10:50:47 »
Quote Quote

.. not all of those ppl were illuminati
IP Logged
Kazul
USA 

hellcat13713
View Profile

« Reply #27 on: 04/05/03 at 20:17:46 »
Quote Quote

well ryan is on more than I am, but next time I log on i'll be sure to come say hi
IP Logged

If you can't think of anything truly worth saying, you'd be just like the othere 99.9% of the population.
DemonSkys
USA 

Momento Mori

alaskaredrose   alaskaredrose
View Profile

« Reply #28 on: 04/05/03 at 21:04:04 »
Quote Quote

Thank you Zephie on the compliments towards my clan. Yes most the upper ranked Clans talk trash and that's fine if it boosts their ego's let them. Midnight Thorns are based on 4 people that were friends long before coming to this game and have stuck as so almost a year now.  Yes we fight alot and yes we do get dropped but the point is live and learn. They talked trash and got dropped.  All clan's have noobs and just because MT doesn't have mass Arch's each member that gets an Arch crit is a small victory and something to be proud of in our clan. because most of us don't buy our archs.. we prefer to make ours the true way.. rolling, training and doing it ourselves. and yes.. -Nemisis- pages people to join they paged 4 of my alts that are all upper lvls and they all got the same response.

No thanks I like the clan I'm in. I'd rather be with friends then just another number. Wink

Midnight thorns is ranked 11th from 55 when we started so it shows we work hard for what we are proud of.  

Not all battles result in a victory, not all wars end up as they ought to. Weither you win or lose it's how you play and what you learn from each experiance
IP Logged

From the shadows....
Kazul
USA 

hellcat13713
View Profile

« Reply #29 on: 04/06/03 at 20:36:03 »
Quote Quote

I respect that, you prefer to be with friends, that is understandable, but understand this.  My best friend is co-chairman, and many of the people that are also in this clan were friends of ours back when we started game.  All of us have leveled up, grown more wealthier, and for many of them, much stronger.  They are all good people and for the majority good friends.
IP Logged

Kazul
USA 

hellcat13713
View Profile

« Reply #30 on: 04/07/03 at 15:20:04 »
Quote Quote

thought i'd pop in one more time to post how last night I challenged Damon to back up what he had talked in a 3 on 3 fight.  

He had 2 arch fighters and his thief which i believe is master, i used Kazul, Hero, Trunks.  

Prince_Damon died first to Trunks, Next went his thief, Soulswrath.  Finally was LS_DayWokr_LS who was dropped by a powerful pair of hands from Kazul.  3-0 is the score by my count.  The person u got before was Violate(Ryan), not me.
IP Logged

Prince_Damon

,!,,

View Profile WWW

« Reply #31 on: 04/07/03 at 20:41:12 »
Quote Quote

I Commend you on a Very nice fight Kazul. It's nice to find someone who fights fair in this game, as he led us away from any who might jump in, and even logged off an extra alt so the fight would be three on three. This guy has gained something I give to few in this game.. my respect.
IP Logged

Kazul
USA 

hellcat13713
View Profile

« Reply #32 on: 04/07/03 at 22:03:07 »
Quote Quote

thank you, I appreciate that.  I fight fair cause there is no use in winning if you didn't do it legitimately.  All that happens when you cheat is it makes you look like you couldn't have won fairly.  If i had used the 4th alt like you said to, it would have just made me look lame, wouldn't have proven anything.
« Last Edit: 04/07/03 at 23:38:14 by Kazul » IP Logged

Phobos
Canada 

-PuppetS-

Fate+and+Horror
View Profile

« Reply #33 on: 04/09/03 at 01:31:33 »
Quote Quote

Prince_Damon, I'm sure few in this game want your respect.
IP Logged

Phobos, Pentium, Jello, Mission, Damage, Alchemist
Threat, Puppet, Disturbance, Victim, Lysdexic, Haunted
DemonSkys
USA 

Momento Mori

alaskaredrose   alaskaredrose
View Profile

« Reply #34 on: 04/09/03 at 10:21:45 »
Quote Quote

yea and I'm sure even less would want to hear you talk  Roll Eyes
IP Logged

From the shadows....
Maesse
USA 

Forsakin all Ive fallen for·I rise to meet the end

Sorrowful+Escape
View Profile

« Reply #35 on: 04/09/03 at 14:10:22 »
Quote Quote

Synergy...was that really necessary? Undecided
IP Logged

Fallen angels at my feet·Whispered voices in my ear·Death before my eyes·Lying next to me I fear·She beckons me·Shall I give in·Upon my end shall I begin?
Rampage

Email

« Reply #36 on: 04/09/03 at 14:30:53 »
Quote Quote

on 04/09/03 at 01:31:33, SynerGy wrote:
Prince_Damon, I'm sure few in this game want your respect.

haha, nice comment ;p
IP Logged
Consumed
USA 

*:·®ÿåñ·:*

View Profile WWW

« Reply #37 on: 04/09/03 at 23:54:18 »
Quote Quote

i enjoy it to...even tho 1 of my crits is in illuminati(wonder wich 1) lmao
IP Logged

Cøñ§ümêd
Kazul
USA 

hellcat13713
View Profile

« Reply #38 on: 04/10/03 at 19:31:22 »
Quote Quote

Respect is a thing few people give in this game synergy, and even fewer deserve, not that i am special but if that is how damon feels i'm happy to have his respect, only a few thousand more people to go.
IP Logged

Pazzer

Prepare to be burnt

View Profile

« Reply #39 on: 04/12/03 at 10:18:35 »
Quote Quote

Illuminati u think ure so good your always bosting about how u dropped him or how u dropped her and how u said TR have a few n00bs in it. im sure n00bs arent lvl 28+
IP Logged

contact me on Pazzer
Pages: 1 2 3  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Nightmist Online Forum » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.