Nightmist Online Forum - http://www.nightmist-online.co.uk
« Nightmist Online Forum - Where do we go to get permission? »
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
05/16/24 at 16:36:14

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

Nightmist Online Forum
   Nightmist Online - Please read the terms of use before posting here
   Clan Forum
(Moderators: Stotic, JLH, Pandilex)
   Where do we go to get permission?
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1 2  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Where do we go to get permission?  (Read 1082 times)
Lyandor

Email

Re: Where do we go to get permission?
« Reply #20 on: 03/21/03 at 17:39:45 »
Quote Quote

Some of the members in TR don't like it, but its better to be in the clan than be outside and get attacked.
« Last Edit: 03/21/03 at 20:09:25 by Parodius » IP Logged
Stotic
Nightmist Game Staff
USA 

We Can Rise

View Profile WWW

« Reply #21 on: 03/21/03 at 19:45:54 »
Quote Quote

And I grant that you have polled numerous members?
IP Logged

We'll douse ourselves in gasoline and hang our bodies from the lampposts.
Lyandor

Email

« Reply #22 on: 03/21/03 at 20:09:00 »
Quote Quote

Let me edit my post then, instead of saying 'A lot' ill put some, as I only talked to a few people about it.
IP Logged
Tender_Foot

Email

« Reply #23 on: 03/21/03 at 22:20:04 »
Quote Quote

on 03/21/03 at 17:39:45, Lyandor wrote:
Some of the members in TR don't like it, but its better to be in the clan than be outside and get attacked.

ive talked to a couple tr members and have heard the same thing (mostly lower lvl members) even though the lowest you can be now is 28....if im still correct
IP Logged
Zephie
Nightmist Game Staff
USA 

Kalypso in game.

View Profile

« Reply #24 on: 03/22/03 at 05:42:15 »
Quote Quote

It's been that way for a while, doesn't this belong in clan forum?  Roll Eyes
IP Logged

"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds" - Albert Einstein
Bean
Canada 

I can be your angel, I can be your saviour

View Profile

« Reply #25 on: 03/22/03 at 07:47:55 »
Quote Quote

I say All the top ten guilds Cept Draco honoris *Because They have a different set of morals than the other top tens* Meld into one super guild... Although TR seem to be a superpower ATM

Lol But we all know what happens to superpowers *Points At Bush*

Lets hope TR Doesnt Get a Bush in charge.... Or we will all go to hell.
IP Logged

Chars: Bean, Kulidian, Elka, Elerabin *All four currently being leveled*
Jurian
Netherlands 

Lillium inter spinas, The lilly among thorns

View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #26 on: 03/22/03 at 09:12:47 »
Quote Quote

the thing is tr is strong cuz they have members in it that were in from the start and they stick together. if the top 10 clans merge into one clan they won't have the stickyness tr has Sad
IP Logged

I dream about how it's going to end,
Approaching me quickly.
Leaving a life of fear,
I only want my mind to be clear.
Shera
USA 

View Profile

« Reply #27 on: 03/22/03 at 23:52:28 »
Quote Quote

Where do I need to go to get permission from DH to train in the swamps with lower lvl alts?  Do I need to bake cakes for all of DH and leave them outside the DH clan house?  Not wait I have it, why dont I go kill every rat in the sewers in honor of DH and donate all the gold to scream.  Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Tact is after all a kind of mind reading. - Sarah Orne Jewett
The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory. - Paul Fix
Amy
USA 

With each choice comes consequences

Amyofdraco
View Profile Email

« Reply #28 on: 03/23/03 at 01:42:18 »
Quote Quote

Roll Eyes Want to train in swamps and be left alone?? then train peacefully and dont attack anyone. You will be safe.  In fact, you are more than likely to get assistance in any way you need it.  Be that pots/mana or just some friendly advice.  Remember this though, if you attack others every place you feel "Strong" at .. and then come into the swamps to train in peace- don't think that your actions outside of the swamps are null and void.  What goes around comes around.  If only you all would realize that. (all being used as a general term.  If this doesn't include you, then don't take offense please) You can't expect to attack Draco Honoris every place on the map and then come to the swamp and think we are going to be best buddies.

Good day to you,

Long Live Draco Honoris!
~Amy
IP Logged

Each path we have chosen led us to where we are. Each path we choose in the future will determine our destiny.
l]D[][]\/[]l]D
USA 

-[]D[][]\/[][]D -

View Profile WWW

« Reply #29 on: 03/23/03 at 06:06:19 »
Quote Quote

Quote:
Want to train in swamps and be left alone?? then train peacefully and dont attack anyone. You will be safe.  In fact, you are more than likely to get assistance in any way you need it.  Be that pots/mana or just some friendly advice

*cough**cough* HAHA!! If You Believe That..You Need A Cat Scan.
IP Logged

Caffeine in Game!!
»Gêt RïÇh Ør Ðïê Tryïñg«....
Shera
USA 

View Profile

« Reply #30 on: 03/23/03 at 06:40:12 »
Quote Quote

Amy my post was 99% sarcastic.  It was just in response to what Crusher wrote. I'm not going to respond to what you said because nothing I post about it will matter.  You percieve me a certain way and I doubt that would change simply because I understand the concept of Karma. *shrugs*  I'm sick of fighting an uphill battle on how my clan is and how I personally am percieved, people believe what they want to obviously.
IP Logged

Tact is after all a kind of mind reading. - Sarah Orne Jewett
The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory. - Paul Fix
Amy
USA 

Amyofdraco
View Profile Email

« Reply #31 on: 03/23/03 at 06:41:43 »
Quote Quote

Alec, you obviously do not know me well. Nor do you know that DH is willing to help anyone that is peaceful to them and others.  Yes, we had a problem with you caused by a mistake a clan member made with your party, yet we apologized, then it was not accepted and we were attacked.. etc. etc.. etc... (am not going to go into an arguement that is over with).  But, I see no reason why you must insult us at every turn.  I help who I can help and who appears to be peaceful.  If you disagree with that.. so be it, but insults are not necessary.

Good day to you,

Long Live Draco Honoris!
~Amy
IP Logged

Each path we have chosen led us to where we are. Each path we choose in the future will determine our destiny.
Amy
USA 

Amyofdraco
View Profile Email

« Reply #32 on: 03/23/03 at 06:44:15 »
Quote Quote

pfffft, Just so you know, I don't know you as far as I know, nor do I percieve you as anything.  Aye, I caught the sarcasm in your scroll.  But, I felt the need to explain to you and others who are wondering, what will actually happen or not happen when training near a member of Draco Honoris.  Tis all.  And am not trying to argue Smiley

Good day to you,

Long Live Draco Honoris!
~Amy
IP Logged

Doublement

Contact Gaddy, Prism, Ceaser, or Mercury in game.

Gaddy101
View Profile

« Reply #33 on: 03/23/03 at 07:39:19 »
Quote Quote

on 03/23/03 at 01:42:18, Amy wrote:
Roll Eyes Want to train in swamps and be left alone?? then train peacefully and dont attack anyone. You will be safe.  In fact, you are more than likely to get assistance in any way you need it.  Be that pots/mana or just some friendly advice.  Remember this though, if you attack others every place you feel "Strong" at .. and then come into the swamps to train in peace- don't think that your actions outside of the swamps are null and void.  What goes around comes around.  If only you all would realize that. (all being used as a general term.  If this doesn't include you, then don't take offense please) You can't expect to attack Draco Honoris every place on the map and then come to the swamp and think we are going to be best buddies.

Good day to you,

Long Live Draco Honoris!
~Amy

Amy tells the truth though...i have been in swamps and had DH show up and save me...when i was lower lvl on lancaster and could go they thought me about how torches work best and stuff and saved me at the hatchling i was at, gave me pots, and took me with them til they were done..then gave me a large cut of the gold (2000+).  Another time they took my 2 lvl 16s and lvl 22 cleric all the way to the hydra body when they found me wandering outside of the hidden entrance and let me kill the body..sat there while i killed if and healed me...this was 2 lvl 16s people...thats a while to just sit and wait...If people did that outside of the swamp it would help people like that it would be FRIKIN AWSOME..but all i have ever gotten out of the swamp is a nice full bar of hp...by being sent to local...although i dont feel that TR is really a bad thing...they are lots of arches and do pk anyone they see out of town...but they are cool sometimes..you just have to run to town then talk to them..or play a game of some kind with them...(leaving town for more than 3 seconds will get you dead..just a caution)...but i must admit..when loveless and DH were at war they pked my ranger without reason other than him being in loveless..when i had not attack..and had asked for them to wait and told them i was a friend..they killed him 2 times...but i spoke with Crusher and he went back to having dh friendly with (he hadnt been on when i was killed)...and we were out of war with DH about 3 days later after some talking and a couple of boots from loveless...dumb nOObs in clans..i think that is the reason TR requires to get to know you before they let you in clan..DUMB NOOBS...they are annoying...and they will give you trouble with other people or keep asking for stuff over and over..so clans make it harder to join...thats my problem..DH and TR are both too hard to join...for DH i cant figure out how to make the character explanation thing they require...and TR pretty much ignored me then one of the other founders (not kalypso..she just didnt say anything back after a memo and 2 pages..so i left her alone) and they explained that they werent having new members..even though i was arch..it isnt just the lvl that you need to join the clans...they dont just go by people they feel are high lvls..thats a good idea in my opinion...FA is cool anyway..+ Newb is there!

IP Logged

You see to live is to suffer, but to survive, well, thats to find meaning in the suffering.
Slippin' by DMX

/bounce should be an emote.

gad- v. to wander about aimlessly seeking amusement
l]D[][]\/[]l]D
USA 

-[]D[][]\/[][]D -

View Profile WWW

« Reply #34 on: 03/23/03 at 07:44:57 »
Quote Quote

*coughs once more very loudly this time* I Am Not Alec...I Am Aeon..There Is A Difference, Me And Alec Just Got The Same Tags On Our Names, From A RPG Clan We Are In On A Chat Server, AND I Am Not The One Insulting You, I Just Sit Back And Read This And Watch As You Try To Fight With A Guy Who Has Had More Fights Like This Then I Can Count...So To Me It Is Very Amusing. Once More...I Am Not Alec!!!
IP Logged

Caffeine in Game!!
Amy
USA 

Amyofdraco
View Profile Email

« Reply #35 on: 03/23/03 at 09:54:42 »
Quote Quote

I apologize for confusing the two of you stranger.  

and ooc (I know the chat server and know ya both there Smiley )
IP Logged

l]D[][]\/[]l]D
USA 

-[]D[][]\/[][]D -

View Profile WWW

« Reply #36 on: 03/23/03 at 18:54:04 »
Quote Quote

You Know Us Both There?....What's The Chat Server Then And Name My Other Nicks Inside Of It..I Dont Like Liers And Everyone From That Server That Plays This Game, I Know Personally. So If I Missed One, Id Like To Know.
IP Logged

Caffeine in Game!!
Pages: 1 2  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Nightmist Online Forum » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.