Nightmist Online Forum - http://www.nightmist-online.co.uk
« Nightmist Online Forum - War Decloration »
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
05/16/24 at 17:56:15

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

Nightmist Online Forum
   Nightmist Online - Please read the terms of use before posting here
   Clan Forum
(Moderators: Stotic, JLH, Pandilex)
   War Decloration
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1 2  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: War Decloration  (Read 1191 times)
Tender_Foot

Email

Re: War Decloration
« Reply #20 on: 03/16/03 at 19:29:38 »
Quote Quote

oooh, im sorry about that, i accidently carried a conversation from aim onto the forum that had nuthing to do with you, but i did fix it.
IP Logged
Shera
USA 

View Profile

« Reply #21 on: 03/16/03 at 19:30:48 »
Quote Quote

So scream since "everybody" will be nothing does that mean you are nothing since you are part of "everybody" after all.
IP Logged

Tact is after all a kind of mind reading. - Sarah Orne Jewett
The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory. - Paul Fix
Zephie
Nightmist Game Staff
USA 

Kalypso in game.

View Profile

« Reply #22 on: 03/16/03 at 19:31:11 »
Quote Quote

ah ok, I got confused lol.

Scream! Stop talking and own us already! sheesh.
IP Logged

"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds" - Albert Einstein
Necros

Email

« Reply #23 on: 03/16/03 at 19:35:31 »
Quote Quote

Zephie, Just because The Resistance has no Tactics and just clicks everyone, and "owns" everyone. Doesnt me i dont just try and own everyone. Shut up and wait.
IP Logged
AlecxZeck-P1C

Psionic Knight 1st Class

View Profile

« Reply #24 on: 03/16/03 at 19:37:50 »
Quote Quote

Unfortunately, to those who would have sided with me against Draco Honoris, I do have relations with The Resistance (Although I do PK their low levels alot --  I also might add, because they do the same.)  But, uhh, in my previous "War with Draco Un-Honoris" post, FÆR Elite -is- currently under construction, but will soon become a power within the realm.  Zephie, you have my Archmaster on your side! (As if you wouldn't own them, anyways...)
IP Logged

There is no such thing as 'impossible', only those with out suitibly dedicated followers. - Serena Butler
Zephie
Nightmist Game Staff
USA 

Kalypso in game.

View Profile

« Reply #25 on: 03/16/03 at 19:40:23 »
Quote Quote

on 03/16/03 at 19:35:31, Necros wrote:
Zephie, Just because The Resistance has no Tactics and just clicks everyone, and "owns" everyone. Doesnt me i dont just try and own everyone. Shut up and wait.

I'm waiting?
IP Logged

"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds" - Albert Einstein
Shera
USA 

View Profile

« Reply #26 on: 03/16/03 at 19:43:08 »
Quote Quote

Scream we do not attack everyone.  I do not attack my friends, nor would I or any of my clannies be expected to attack their friends.  Just because you cant understand that doesnt mean what you say is correct sheesh.
IP Logged

Tact is after all a kind of mind reading. - Sarah Orne Jewett
The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory. - Paul Fix
Necros

Email

« Reply #27 on: 03/16/03 at 19:47:59 »
Quote Quote

on 03/16/03 at 19:43:08, pfftttt wrote:
Scream we do not attack everyone.  I do not attack my friends, nor would I or any of my clannies be expected to attack their friends.  Just because you cant understand that doesnt mean what you say is correct sheesh.

Keep talking.  *yawn*

on 03/16/03 at 19:40:23, Zephie wrote:

I'm waiting?

Wait all you Want. -- Refer to the barracks post and see what i put there. Instead of me typing it again.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 2  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Nightmist Online Forum » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.