Nightmist Online Forum - http://www.nightmist-online.co.uk
« Nightmist Online Forum - Recruitting for FÆR Elite Story-Line's. »
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
04/29/24 at 16:14:18

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

Nightmist Online Forum
   Nightmist Online - Please read the terms of use before posting here
   Clan Forum
(Moderators: Stotic, JLH, Pandilex)
   Recruitting for FÆR Elite Story-Line's.
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Recruitting for FÆR Elite Story-Line's.  (Read 367 times)
AlecxZeck-P1C

Psionic Knight 1st Class

View Profile

Recruitting for FÆR Elite Story-Line's.
« on: 03/11/03 at 23:25:33 »
Quote Quote

FÆR Elite Recruiting

FÆR Elite is nearly complete with it's Story-Line Setttings, and we're ready to accept new members, by sending in a detailed Bio of your character, relating with it's Class, and Race In-Game.  Myself, and AJ will look over your application, shortly after getting most of them in.  You will be E-Mailed back at that same address, and will be given some details on our upcomming activities.

Tips:     We urge you to be very detailed, and I'll be straight up with you, the longer the better.  Not going to waste time with a 3 sentence Biography.

Depending on your equipment gear, and class (Level), you will need to upgrade your profile In-Game during Role Play Activities.

Only accepting one person, as in only ONE ALT.  Character Seperating should be strongly kept, and expect you to associate with no one, without them doing so in a Role Play manner.  You will recieve a list of regulations that need to be kept, while being in this clan.

Wish I could be more detailed at this point, but the posts don't give me much room.  On admitance everything you need to know will be sent to you by E-Mail.

SentryxElite@hotmail.com

« Last Edit: 03/11/03 at 23:57:35 by AlecxZeck-P1C » IP Logged

There is no such thing as 'impossible', only those with out suitibly dedicated followers. - Serena Butler
l]D[][]\/[]l]D
USA 

-[]D[][]\/[][]D -

View Profile WWW

Re: Recruitting for FÆR Elite Story-Line's.
« Reply #1 on: 03/12/03 at 00:44:55 »
Quote Quote

This Is AJ If You Didnt Know I Am Second In Command Of This And I Work Mainly On The S/L's And Such, And Me And Alec, Look Forward To Reading Some Of These Bios. My Personal Reason Is To See Just How Many People Who Play Night Mist Know How To RP.
 Wink
« Last Edit: 03/12/03 at 01:22:58 by l]D[][]\/[]l]D » IP Logged

Caffeine in Game!!
»Gêt RïÇh Ør Ðïê Tryïñg«....
Bishop
USA 

Draco Honoris - Fighting for Honor and Goodness

View Profile Email

« Reply #2 on: 03/12/03 at 15:09:15 »
Quote Quote

I think it's great that you are doing this also.  We, at Draco Honoris, have been doing it similarly for a while, and I can tell you the amount of people here in Nightmist that will do it is few, but the number is increasing - And I bet this will help.

Good Luck.
IP Logged

"What you fear in the night in the day comes to call anyway."
AlecxZeck-P1C

Psionic Knight 1st Class

View Profile

« Reply #3 on: 03/12/03 at 17:51:15 »
Quote Quote

Yes, and I'd like to talk to you In-Game at one point to discuss some technicalities.  But, erm, besides that, it's going to be a pretty good concept, and without thinking about the Draco Honoris, till last night, I didn't think any other clans really role played, but uhh, appreciate your thoughts, and we'll be getting it off the ground pretty quickly.
IP Logged

There is no such thing as 'impossible', only those with out suitibly dedicated followers. - Serena Butler
AlecxZeck-P1C

Psionic Knight 1st Class

View Profile

« Reply #4 on: 03/13/03 at 02:48:20 »
Quote Quote

We are freezing the E-Mails tomarrow night, at 8:00 P.M. (EST).  For those who want in, it won't take you longer than 23 hours to make a Bio and submit.  

If we don't find a substancial ammount of ( decent) Bio's, we'll hold another freeze on the clan recruiting till a later date.
IP Logged

Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Nightmist Online Forum » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.