Nightmist Online Forum - http://www.nightmist-online.co.uk
« Nightmist Online Forum - Dark Legacy »
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
04/29/24 at 14:09:35

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

Nightmist Online Forum
   Nightmist Online - Please read the terms of use before posting here
   Clan Forum
(Moderators: Stotic, JLH, Pandilex)
   Dark Legacy
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Dark Legacy  (Read 549 times)
Phatty

"Read me, and you shall laff!" -Jokebook 01/05/04

View Profile

Dark Legacy
« on: 02/27/03 at 04:23:44 »
Quote Quote

The Dark Legacy Clan advertisment brought to you by Rabbit Furs R' Us.  Roll Eyes

We just got back in business not to long ago , as some of you may know.So you can say we are pretty fresh again.We have 10 rooms in our clan house at the moment (will change when people donate heh.) We hold clan events such as clan moshes , clan quest and more.

We only have one rule and that is that you dont be a turnip.Also we have a lvl cap taking place March 7th , 2003 , will be lvl's 15 and up only.And we require that you have at least a lvl 20+ crit in the clan unless ur a n00b to prevent spies.

Here is the /clan members as of Feb 26th , 2003
The Dark Legacy, ranked 25, with score 385, consists of 52 members and 10 rooms:
Alaver, Alpha_1 (Leader) (Thief Of Legacy), Avi, Brzrkr_Boi, Captian_Obvious, Cosmic_Raja (Leader) (Funkey Monkey), Deduction, Defunct, Demonic_President, Die_Die, Die_Die_Die, Fhjhzt, Fire_Orb, Furio (Leader), Gro_Lix (Leader), Grolix (Founder) (§wåm¶ Mã§tê®), Gwyneth, Gymir (Founder), He_Lix (Leader), Inferno (Chairman) ("I'm still , I'm still Mike from the block."), Ishbu, Kamikaze, Killer_Of_Darkness (Leader), Lane, Lord_Bhaal, Lord_Leviticus (Unholy Knight), Lord_Lucifer, Lord_Rayden, Marciano, Midnight_Worrior, Mouses_Ranger (Founder) (Archer Of The Legacy), Nefen, Nitris, Orbeels, Renegade, Sacred, Sic_Maggot, Sixclaw, Sober (Founder) ("drunk i'm so"), Suspects_Child (Founder) (Steve Just Steve!), Tauros, The_Evil_Scotsman, Thug_Criminal (Knight Of The Legacy), Tj, Total_Annhilation, Tri_Lix, Trilix, True_Killa (Leader), Vie, Wack_A_Mole, Wicked_Killa, Zore.

If you would like to join either post your ingame name on this post , or Contact Inferno , Sober , Suspects_Child , Mouses_Ranger , or Grolix.
IP Logged

Traxy or Crook
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Nightmist Online Forum » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.