Nightmist Online Forum - http://www.nightmist-online.co.uk
« Nightmist Online Forum - Mystic Knights »
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
04/29/24 at 15:16:03

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

Nightmist Online Forum
   Nightmist Online - Please read the terms of use before posting here
   Clan Forum
(Moderators: Stotic, JLH, Pandilex)
   Mystic Knights
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1 2 3  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Mystic Knights  (Read 1978 times)
Vodka
USA 

crackkills_2000   SiMpLyJuStAsH
View Profile

Re: Mystic Knights
« Reply #40 on: 03/11/03 at 16:19:36 »
Quote Quote

Err, I do believe I started this. I was just wanting to know what happened. So, I'm sorry I even brought it up... it's just causing more problems for ya'll.
IP Logged

»*^¤·º×~° Ghêttø Qüêèñ °~׺¤·^*«
AlecxZeck-P1C

Psionic Knight 1st Class

View Profile

« Reply #41 on: 03/11/03 at 18:11:50 »
Quote Quote

"..."  Where did half these people who aren't in the clan come from!?  A bunch of useless posts on this Forum.  Keep your opinions of downsiding the clan to yourself.  I, myself am not apart of the clan, but would like to thrust my hand forth, protecting against Nikki and the clan.  Don't post irrelevant OPINIONS here, even if you're attempting to help, because 80%+ of the time, you're making things worse.

One thing I can agree on is keeping the posts informational, less bickering.  So, let us start--- "NOW!"

Alucard`Belmont (Scripter 2nd Class)
IP Logged

There is no such thing as 'impossible', only those with out suitibly dedicated followers. - Serena Butler
Oz
USA 

x_bulldogdan_x  
View Profile Email

« Reply #42 on: 03/11/03 at 20:10:27 »
Quote Quote

Alec,
  I'm Oz!
IP Logged

Oz untill all my crap is sold...them i'm blowing this popsicle stand.
Teh Fluff
Canada 

tEh FlUfF

56709527 56709527   zicdeh_silver_moon   ZicdehSilverMoon
View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #43 on: 03/12/03 at 05:34:13 »
Quote Quote

I'd like to know where our alliance with one another stands now MK, for as long as I can remember now I've held a firm personal alliance with you because, I am the one who bought your clan back from katelyn,aquarius,devlyca whatever you wanna call it and I could of kept it but I gave it back to the rightful owner and I was paid back when I said it wasn't necessary. That was with Nick_Lite_Cit whom is still mine with the name Zellish and the actual Nick_Lite_Cit name being a new fighter of mine.

I am only bringing this up because recently, I have been getting attacked by your members and I haven't fought back because I have always honored our alliance unless it was by mistake.

You can either get a hold of me in game on Relentless or Zellish, If you'd like to talk to me about this personal alliance of ours .
IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Nightmist Online Forum » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.