Nightmist Online Forum - http://www.nightmist-online.co.uk
« Nightmist Online Forum - Tour Draco Honoris »
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
05/06/24 at 11:35:32

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

Nightmist Online Forum
   Nightmist Online - Please read the terms of use before posting here
   Clan Forum
(Moderators: Stotic, JLH, Pandilex)
   Tour Draco Honoris
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1 2  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Tour Draco Honoris  (Read 2099 times)
Cyric

the One and the All, God of Murder and Intrigue...

View Profile WWW Email

Tour Draco Honoris
« on: 01/22/03 at 23:17:31 »
Quote Quote

We invite those interested to tour the Draco Honoris Keep. Please take a few moments to see what our home has to offer; more rooms will be open shortly.

Traveling north from the far south end of Tribal Street, at the second path cross-section you see a sign marking Clan Draco Honoris west.  You turn west and step onto a path leading to a clearing in a wooded lot.  

Path: Above you the sapphire eyes of the Gold Dragon burn with a soft light as they gaze upon you. Before the portal stand two guards who intently look you over as you approach. A scholarly looking man steps out from the shadows and bows, ever so slightly. He examines your appearance for a moment, then speaks in a low, very clear voice: Welcome to Draco Honoris Keep.

Step into the portal to the West to proceed to the clan house, or exit onto Tribal Street to the East.  You proceed west into the portal and emerge at the edge of a peaceful glade.

Glade: The area is unusually clear of debris; occasionally you see a rabbit or deer move out of the forest into the grassy clearing to graze. There is no other activity in this pleasantly quiet area. Before you, the Draco Honoris Keep and its three great towers stand proud. Engraved above the gate are the words "Honor", "Dignity" and "Respect". Guards can be seen patrolling the top of the outer keep walls ahead of you, but you see no guards at the main gates.
A
Deer, Bunny are here with you.

Step into the portal to the East to enter the City of Nightmist, or head towards the Keep's main gate to the West.  You proceed west to the gates of Draco Honoris Keep.

Keep Gates: Two large bronze doors stand braced open, allowing you to enter the courtyard. You see no guards here; only an alcove on either side of the entranceway where you would suspect guards 'should' be located. The lack of guards here does nothing to ease the sense that you are being watched.  
Across the courtyard you see another set of
bronze doors leading into the main keep. The keep walls have polished steel plates secured to them, causing it to glisten in the sun. Towards the back of the keep three tower stretch up to the sky, like sentinels guarding over the serenity of this place. The courtyard is bustling with activity; supplies being transported, members training their skills, peddlers offering their wares, etc.  

To the East you can see the portal out of the clearing gleaming in the distance, and through the gate to the West floats the noise of the bustling courtyard.

Courtyard: The activity of the Courtyard whirls around you: soldiers and guards train in groups, horses receive care in the stables lining the streets, and supply wagons come and go in an endless stream.

To the West you see the main gates to the Keep, defended by two well dressed guards in light armor with no visible weapons. A scholarly looking man also stands post at the entrance. To the East is a portal leading back to Tribal Street.

Draco Honoris Anteroom: This elegantly furnished room is very spacious. Tables laden with long stemmed pink roses and heart shaped chocolates are comfortably spaced throughout this area. Ink vials, paper, and scores of quills are available for writing. Red ribbons adorn the bookcases and bay windows. Near the south wall, a large white marble Cupid stands armed with heart tipped arrows. For warmth in winter, fireplaces rest on the north and south walls. Bishop, Valentine, Khellondros, and Crusher enjoy a flask of fine wine near the south fireplace.

You may leave the keep East, rest in the
Audience Chamber West or enter the Vault to the North. The Dining Hall lies to the South.

Thank you for visiting Draco Honoris.
IP Logged

Patron of Deception and Chaos, Prince of Lies, the Dark Sun, rightful Lord of the Dead, and known to some as "the Mad God."
Angel_Of_The_Night
Canada 

It's a shame sugah.... it really is, but your next

View Profile Email

Re: Tour Draco Honoris
« Reply #1 on: 01/23/03 at 12:20:07 »
Quote Quote

*Grins* Ohhhhhhh I like! lol - lol... this post is probably going to be turned into a who has the best clan house descripts. But overall Great Work on those descripts Cyric!!! They look awesome!
IP Logged

I don't care who you are... I'll kill you anyways.
drizzt_dourden

fear the pointy stick!!!

View Profile

« Reply #2 on: 01/23/03 at 13:33:20 »
Quote Quote

dang....makes me wish i had written down all the descriptions i put in the nightbreed house. (they wouldnt have stayed on a log somewhere if the rooms have been deleted would they?)
IP Logged

you must cut down the mightiest tree in the *dense*forest wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiith.....a herring!
Cyric

View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #3 on: 01/23/03 at 14:41:22 »
Quote Quote

I looked at Nightbreed right before it was sold and it was very well built - was a shame that it was just sold and deleted.
IP Logged

Patron of Deception and Chaos, Prince of Lies, the Dark Sun, rightful Lord of the Dead, and known to some as "the Mad God."
PureMourning
Ethiopia 

View Profile

« Reply #4 on: 01/23/03 at 17:11:03 »
Quote Quote

Yeah, I think those are very good descriptions. Along with drizzt_dourden, I wish I would have copied and paste all my old descriptions from Manifest Destiny's clan house, oh well. Again, I believe those descriptions in your clan house are very good.
IP Logged
iGNiTioN

Email

« Reply #5 on: 01/23/03 at 17:13:34 »
Quote Quote

wow this looks really cool. Im almost gonna beg ya to join. LOL! anyway im willing to join if u want more members page me on Apuc  Cool
IP Logged
Oz
USA 

x_bulldogdan_x  
View Profile Email

« Reply #6 on: 01/23/03 at 20:02:25 »
Quote Quote

Sweet!!
 How does one go about getting the bunny, and deer?
I've had some ides for ours, yet haven't done much
IP Logged

Oz untill all my crap is sold...them i'm blowing this popsicle stand.
Cyric

View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #7 on: 01/23/03 at 20:20:36 »
Quote Quote

you don't yet, I'm working on getting something approved for it - we'll have to see.
IP Logged

Oz
USA 

x_bulldogdan_x  
View Profile Email

« Reply #8 on: 01/23/03 at 20:27:56 »
Quote Quote

OIC, Where is the petition? I'll sign it.

Reguardless, Still Looks Awesome.
IP Logged

Oz untill all my crap is sold...them i'm blowing this popsicle stand.
Cyric

View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #9 on: 01/23/03 at 20:33:10 »
Quote Quote

it's mentioned to some extent on '30 room clan house=City' somewhere (talking about clan houses @ 30 rooms).

Besides that, staff are discussing it in private atm - I think it's safe to say the players are for it.
IP Logged

DemonSkys
USA 

Momento Mori

alaskaredrose   alaskaredrose
View Profile

« Reply #10 on: 01/24/03 at 06:10:39 »
Quote Quote

Nice descriptions. congrats.
IP Logged

From the shadows....
Angel_Of_The_Night
Canada 

View Profile Email

« Reply #11 on: 01/24/03 at 20:14:51 »
Quote Quote

Hmm that would be awesome - but if it's for clan's only the size of a city (30 rooms) what about us little guys, I know that in my clan house I would love to have gargoyles moving around. *sighs dreamily* ahhh that would be cool too *wonders about cyric's advatar running in clan house* such evil beings..... lol
IP Logged

dognapot
USA 

rock over london, rock on chicago

View Profile

« Reply #12 on: 01/25/03 at 23:48:34 »
Quote Quote

if your lucky or unlucky you might still be able to find a left over monster in your clan house when buy a square. it's happened before, found a black dragon that way once.
IP Logged

Under blue moon I saw you
So soon you`ll take me
Up in your arms
Too late to beg you or cancel it
Though I know it must be the killing time
Unwillingly mine
Cyric

View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #13 on: 01/26/03 at 00:10:37 »
Quote Quote

lol, yeah - we had an Orc Soldier (something like that) once.
IP Logged

Angel_Of_The_Night
Canada 

View Profile Email

« Reply #14 on: 01/26/03 at 04:23:53 »
Quote Quote

*Wonders if a Cyric Advatar would mysteriously appear in her clan house*
IP Logged

Kalel
USA 

View Profile WWW

« Reply #15 on: 01/28/03 at 20:02:33 »
Quote Quote

on 01/23/03 at 20:33:10, the Dark Sun wrote:
it's mentioned to some extent on '30 room clan house=City' somewhere (talking about clan houses @ 30 rooms).

Besides that, staff are discussing it in private atm - I think it's safe to say the players are for it.

http://80.4.180.17/cgi-bin/YaBB/YaBB.pl?board=Suggestions2;action=displa y;num=1043010834;start=
IP Logged

http://www.venom-gaming.com
Cyric

View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #16 on: 02/06/03 at 04:24:37 »
Quote Quote

I like this thread better than some of the others here...  so *bump*

Any that may be curious, our clan has a hallway of private (mumbled) vaults for established members, a Medicine Cabinet (vault for pots/mana), a Alchemy Lab. (vault for special potions), Equipment Vault (misc. equip such as weapons and armor), Tool Shack (extra equip), a Danger Room (no exp loss arena), and a few other rooms.

Those that may be interested in joining should read our clan web site Draco Honoris.
IP Logged

Crusher

MENE, MENE, TEKEL, UPHARSIN

View Profile

« Reply #17 on: 02/06/03 at 14:20:15 »
Quote Quote

Getting around in a clan house with a large number of rooms is much easier than you might think. It requires some planning, and a layout that makes sense. It costs more, sure. But consider the advantage of using hallways instead of just lumping rooms together. I'm not sure what the rest of clan do, maybe everybody uses hallways. My guess would be otherwise.  
IP Logged

Crusher
phos kai dzoe
Crusher

MENE, MENE, TEKEL, UPHARSIN

View Profile

« Reply #18 on: 02/10/03 at 23:52:10 »
Quote Quote

I'd like to thank Kalypso and Tadpole for the housewarming gifts they brought when we moved up to the meadow. It was really thoughtful. There was a mana crystal and an oak staff, and Crusher still carries the oak staff in inventory as a reminder it was a gift.

Of course TR is the clan we most want to bring down. They are our number one enemy. Of course we won't stop fighting for our agenda. It's just nice to know that once in a while there's a window in the madness to have a pleasant conversation or two.

Crusher wears a black robe with a bright green clover on the back. Yes, it serves as a target for TR, but this brief window in the hostilities was very much appreciated, even if Tadpole did confess his love for Crusher. This was my first indication that Tadpole was not just a lesser alt of Kalypso's.
IP Logged

Crusher
phos kai dzoe
Zephie
Nightmist Game Staff
USA 

Kalypso in game.

View Profile

« Reply #19 on: 02/11/03 at 00:03:55 »
Quote Quote

That was by far the best post I have ever read.
IP Logged

"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds" - Albert Einstein
Pages: 1 2  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Nightmist Online Forum » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.