Nightmist Online Forum - http://www.nightmist-online.co.uk
« Nightmist Online Forum - Berserkers, way too powerful. »
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
05/06/24 at 04:21:09

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

Nightmist Online Forum
   Individual Class Discussion
   Berserker Class Discussion
(Moderator: Pandilex)
   Berserkers, way too powerful.
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1 2 3  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Berserkers, way too powerful.  (Read 2250 times)
Despair
United_Kingdom 

»º ïñ§åtïåßlë º«

View Profile

Re: Berserkers, way too powerful.
« Reply #20 on: 08/25/03 at 04:44:30 »
Quote Quote

and even though Zerkers are possibly the best class at the moment . . . they do take a lot of damage . . . if you duel a halfling fighter with mods . . . you can lose 3/4 of your hp within the first round . . .
IP Logged
Alucard

I Am Adrian Farenheights Tepes

View Profile

« Reply #21 on: 08/25/03 at 06:20:37 »
Quote Quote

Heres a topper i dueled a lvl 30 mage with AoP with my lvl 27 Dwarf zerker which has 468hp and a Halberd and had stats of 21,x,18,21,18,x and the arch mage only lasted 2 rounds and my zerker didnt have no Spells on him or ne thing i didnt even use pots or a healer during the fight the Arch mage Jumped me and lost so not all Zerkers need spells to win a fight. and Meph wtf with you and this reset suggestion is that all you have in your pea sized brain si that you hope JLh Resets game?
IP Logged

Death Comes Upon Those Stubborn Enough To Face It,But Eternal Life Only Comes To Those Who Are Willing To Accept It.
Mephistroth

Email

« Reply #22 on: 08/25/03 at 09:50:22 »
Quote Quote

Grr, why do I always attract all the retards? In the suggestions forum there’s a topic about being able to reset characters to level 1 (keeping exp) because new characters are getting more hp, which is unfair. JLH commented that he might do it. So no, my 'pea size brain' doesn't hope that he resets the game.
IP Logged
ice_cold

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile

« Reply #23 on: 08/26/03 at 07:02:14 »
Quote Quote

on 08/25/03 at 09:50:22, Mephistroth wrote:
Grr, why do I always attract all the retards? In the suggestions forum there’s a topic about being able to reset characters to level 1 (keeping exp) because new characters are getting more hp, which is unfair. JLH commented that he might do it. So no, my 'pea size brain' doesn't hope that he resets the game.

because of your stupid n00b like comments
IP Logged
Mephistroth

Email

« Reply #24 on: 08/26/03 at 10:00:32 »
Quote Quote

If you want to insult me thats fine.. but at least use something decent, not just this 'n00b' crap. You said that dannysgirl wasn't a n00b because shes played 2 years.. well, I've played over 2 and a half.. so I guess I can't be a n00b right?
IP Logged
Jurian
Netherlands 

Lillium inter spinas, The lilly among thorns

View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #25 on: 08/26/03 at 10:52:47 »
Quote Quote

on 08/26/03 at 10:00:32, Mephistroth wrote:
If you want to insult me thats fine.. but at least use something decent, not just this 'n00b' crap. You said that dannysgirl wasn't a n00b because shes played 2 years.. well, I've played over 2 and a half.. so I guess I can't be a n00b right?

nah your a noob just like me Cheesy all the guy's that played pre-reset like us are just big noobies Cheesy

edit: btw maybe them ppl with pea sized brains would know what you were talking about if you used re-lvl instead of reset Cheesy
IP Logged

I dream about how it's going to end,
Approaching me quickly.
Leaving a life of fear,
I only want my mind to be clear.
Mephistroth

Email

« Reply #26 on: 08/26/03 at 11:10:24 »
Quote Quote

Yeah, I need to remember that some of these people can't even count up to their IQ... I mean, 10 is a hard number to count to, isn't it?
IP Logged
Jurian
Netherlands 

View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #27 on: 08/26/03 at 11:28:41 »
Quote Quote

on 08/26/03 at 11:10:24, Mephistroth wrote:
Yeah, I need to remember that some of these people can't even count up to their IQ... I mean, 10 is a hard number to count to, isn't it?

well yeah Cheesy does remind me of something Cheesy

there are 10 types of ppl in the world. those that understand binary code and those that don't Cheesy

just a tad bit off topic i know Cheesy

but the bottom line is :d we suck Cheesy
IP Logged

Approaching me quickly.
Leaving a life of fear,
ice_cold

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile

« Reply #28 on: 08/27/03 at 08:29:05 »
Quote Quote

lol, carrying on a conversation between each other? i thought you had said newb earlier...but anyways, meph, or whatever your name is, a n00b is someone who knows little about the game, you seem to know litttle about what's going on, hence you say, reset reset reset, danny's girl isnt a n00b because she knows the ins and outs of the game, she may be a little, well, she's just plainly harsh and speaks her mind, but atleast she doesnt have a bunch of idiotic ideas like you...
IP Logged
ice_cold

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile

« Reply #29 on: 08/27/03 at 08:33:04 »
Quote Quote

on 08/26/03 at 11:28:41, Jurian wrote:

well yeah Cheesy does remind me of something Cheesy

there are 10 types of ppl in the world. those that understand binary code and those that don't Cheesy

just a tad bit off topic i know Cheesy

but the bottom line is :d we suck Cheesy

how the hell that come up, but i guess i have 2 groups of people, myself and then all the idiotic morons around me, like you Smiley binary jokes are for little geeks in developemental typing class who have nothing better then to act like they can code...

anyways........in true fashion in memory of dannysgurl: Go F*^% yourself

ps: have a nice day Smiley
IP Logged
Epic
USA 

Whammo

Ask
View Profile

« Reply #30 on: 09/10/03 at 18:41:39 »
Quote Quote

I say take a stam away from zerkers...or when they zerk make them hit 3 (short pause)then have the other 3 stam kick in. It will make zerkers a lil less powerful because the person getting hit might have time to heal instead of getting hit by 4 straight hits(you know if you get hit by 4 and they are spelled up aint noway someones surviving)
IP Logged

Gangsta Gang Gang Gang Gang Gang Gangsta (walk)
Gang Gang Gang Gang Gang Gangsta (walk)
Gang Gang Gang Gang Gang Gangsta (do the gangsta walk)
Mephistroth

Email

« Reply #31 on: 09/10/03 at 18:51:38 »
Quote Quote

on 08/27/03 at 08:29:05, Ice_Cold wrote:
lol, carrying on a conversation between each other? i thought you had said newb earlier...but anyways, meph, or whatever your name is, a n00b is someone who knows little about the game, you seem to know litttle about what's going on, hence you say, reset reset reset, danny's girl isnt a n00b because she knows the ins and outs of the game, she may be a little, well, she's just plainly harsh and speaks her mind, but atleast she doesnt have a bunch of idiotic ideas like you...

And if your IQ was actually above 10, you would have noticed why I said 'reset reset reset'. and yes she does have a load of idiotic ideas, like thinking at level 25 she can beat people with cobalts/ED, blade of time etc.
IP Logged
ice_cold

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile

« Reply #32 on: 09/11/03 at 08:34:30 »
Quote Quote

on 09/10/03 at 18:51:38, Mephistroth wrote:

And if your IQ was actually above 10, you would have noticed why I said 'reset reset reset'. and yes she does have a load of idiotic ideas, like thinking at level 25 she can beat people with cobalts/ED, blade of time etc.

thats because she has, like dysjuntion, tadpole, and payne, but you wouldn't know about that stuff
IP Logged
ice_cold

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile

« Reply #33 on: 09/11/03 at 08:35:05 »
Quote Quote

on 09/10/03 at 18:41:39, Epic wrote:
I say take a stam away from zerkers...or when they zerk make them hit 3 (short pause)then have the other 3 stam kick in. It will make zerkers a lil less powerful because the person getting hit might have time to heal instead of getting hit by 4 straight hits(you know if you get hit by 4 and they are spelled up aint noway someones surviving)

i love the idea
IP Logged
Exor
USA 

I believe in a thing called loooooove!

View Profile Email

« Reply #34 on: 09/11/03 at 11:52:14 »
Quote Quote

Im sorry but Dannysgirl couldn't kill those people unless she jumped them with a huge party of level 25s..And then ran/logged lol.

Oh and Mephistroth isn't a newb.He knows far more about the game than you do Smiley
IP Logged

Mark was here... again.. October 2 2017 <3
Sublime
USA 

Dý§fûñçtîøñäl

View Profile

« Reply #35 on: 09/11/03 at 13:45:11 »
Quote Quote

on 09/11/03 at 08:34:30, Ice_Cold wrote:

thats because she has, like dysjuntion, tadpole, and payne, but you wouldn't know about that stuff

erm... dont you meen Disjunction?... and no there is no possible way that a level 25 is going to beat kev, chris, or rob in a duel, so maybe you should just quit before more people come on this topic and make you feel more retarted than you already are.
IP Logged

B
u
M
p

Mephistroth

Email

« Reply #36 on: 09/11/03 at 15:56:21 »
Quote Quote

on 09/11/03 at 11:52:14, Exor wrote:
Oh and Mephistroth isn't a newb.He knows far more about the game than you do Smiley

lol thanks mark, bit suprised to hear ya say that though lol Tongue

anyway, I agree with Eros/mark on that.. theres no way a level 25 can kill them.
IP Logged
Eternyte
Wales 

View Profile

« Reply #37 on: 09/11/03 at 16:06:21 »
Quote Quote

Unless spelled up by a staff member  Grin  

p.s not many level 30's could beat them  Tongue
IP Logged
Jurian
Netherlands 

View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #38 on: 09/11/03 at 16:41:11 »
Quote Quote

on 08/27/03 at 08:33:04, Ice_Cold wrote:

how the hell that come up, but i guess i have 2 groups of people, myself and then all the idiotic morons around me, like you Smiley binary jokes are for little geeks in developemental typing class who have nothing better then to act like they can code...

anyways........in true fashion in memory of dannysgurl: Go F*^% yourself

ps: have a nice day Smiley

didn't read this thread for a while but hmm just to let you know. jlh had that joke as his msn name for a while Cheesy
IP Logged

Approaching me quickly.
Leaving a life of fear,
ice_cold

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile

« Reply #39 on: 09/12/03 at 07:23:05 »
Quote Quote

on 09/11/03 at 11:52:14, Exor wrote:
Im sorry but Dannysgirl couldn't kill those people unless she jumped them with a huge party of level 25s..And then ran/logged lol.

on 09/11/03 at 13:45:11, Eros wrote:

erm... dont you meen Disjunction?... and no there is no possible way that a level 25 is going to beat kev, chris, or rob in a duel, so maybe you should just quit before more people come on this topic and make you feel more retarted than you already are.

yeah, quite a few people have died thinking idiotically like you guys at her hands, i.e. original oblivion, liquidblue, desireme, snoopi, original joker, blah blah blah, list goes on, it isnt too hard to kill someone when you know the in and outs of the game like she does. Ask Archon, he was the most recent, and she took him with a level 26 in 1 stamina in a straight duel. You REALLY need to know what your talking about to comment...
IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Nightmist Online Forum » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.