Nightmist Online Forum - http://www.nightmist-online.co.uk
« Nightmist Online Forum - Strong/Weak »
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
05/06/24 at 00:19:50

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

Nightmist Online Forum
   Individual Class Discussion
   Berserker Class Discussion
(Moderator: Pandilex)
   Strong/Weak
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1 2  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Strong/Weak  (Read 1660 times)
the Kiheitai

We're headstrong to take on anyone

weaselking123   weaselking123
View Profile Email

Re: Strong/Weak
« Reply #20 on: 06/23/03 at 02:56:47 »
Quote Quote

So then my cleric level 28 shouldnt get clicked by a thief. thats the point right? Your zerker is not allowed to be rounded, but everyone elses can. sounds to me like you cant win so you have to try to make your complaint everyone elses.
IP Logged

the Kiheitai: proud members of DRACO HONORIS...Represent
galad
USA 

smokedsalmon000
View Profile Email

« Reply #21 on: 06/23/03 at 18:14:07 »
Quote Quote

on 06/08/03 at 00:11:26, Genocide wrote:
I think that Zerkers do miss alot

thats why you use humans  Grin
IP Logged

·»MmM GølÐf¡§h«·
http://www.vibeachhouse.com/Raymond/blogger/Goldfish.JPG (my dream car)
Doublement

Contact Gaddy, Prism, Ceaser, or Mercury in game.

Gaddy101
View Profile

« Reply #22 on: 07/01/03 at 11:12:45 »
Quote Quote

Zerkers own quite a bit of stuff, rangers miss a lot also and dont hit for nearly as much, i think the problem here is that someone thinks a fighter shouldnt be able to round them with spells, in my opinion a fighter ought to be stronger..ever notice how people dont use them for anything unless they're trying to make a little gold and can setup easy macros?  I think if a fighter cant round a crit, then nothing should be able to round the crit..other than zerkers i suppose.  I dont think you can say that a class that i see people posting they've gotten 500+ hp on needs more hp...needs armor...they hit for 150s when spelled...they need to hit harder? and more often? WTF are you talking about? Fighters hit for way less and get way less hp, rangers get a ton of misses also, and are usually only owning people if they're good at using them and they've got dexies or a nice halfling...clerics get rounded by just about anything do they need to be made to have 500hp? (i actually kinda think that'd be fun)  Thieves are pretty nice as are, zerekers also, mages might need devastate since they're being used less often to pk now and are almost only used to invis crits, druids seem like they own pretty hard in duels if used right ive never used one that was very good newb said the high lvl one he had was very good though, clerics...maybe a little more hp would help and armor or something cause unless they're dueling 1v1 it is hard to keep them alive, if you're training they get taken out first...and hard...if you're in a duel and use them right they own other classes usually..i owned a lvl 20 and under mosh with Heart pretty easy..w/o joining a party or anything..just ran til everyone except 1 other was dead..then it was a duel me vs fighter...although i believe if the fighter had a hally i'd have gotten rounded sometime in there...it was getting me pretty low on hp a few times with a pike...pallys ive never used and wouldnt know anything..seems like them getting aid a while back makes them good though.

i feel like i skipped a class..but cant think of it...maybe i didnt /shrug
IP Logged

You see to live is to suffer, but to survive, well, thats to find meaning in the suffering.
Slippin' by DMX

/bounce should be an emote.

gad- v. to wander about aimlessly seeking amusement
Eternyte
Wales 

View Profile

« Reply #23 on: 07/10/03 at 17:11:13 »
Quote Quote

Zerks get almost rounded by rangers, fighters, druids, and paladins.

If these crits are spelled Zerk get rounded very frequently. However, the point is a class shouldnt be considered when using a healer. It should be rated upon its own ability.

Fair enough Zerks may have 500hp, but when they get hit for 90+ doesnt really cut it. Zerks miss a lot without spells, and they nee to EITHER hit more often, OR for more damage...not both.

You say fighters suck. They can get about 107ac, a wepon with 29 base damage, 6 stamina. They hit hard, and a lot more often than zerks.
IP Logged
Harath

View Profile

« Reply #24 on: 07/10/03 at 17:40:30 »
Quote Quote

Eternyte, compare them with the fighter DOESN'T have over 3 mills worth of equip.
IP Logged
Angelus
Afghanistan 

View Profile

« Reply #25 on: 07/10/03 at 17:48:04 »
Quote Quote

on 07/10/03 at 17:11:13, Eternyte wrote:

However, the point is a class shouldnt be considered when using a healer. It should be rated upon its own ability.

So how would u rate a cleric?. Why dont u give them something else too. Some classes just need other classes, thats why everyone in NM multiplays
IP Logged
Harath

View Profile

« Reply #26 on: 07/10/03 at 17:50:20 »
Quote Quote

woo, go outsider! cleric suck on there own, therefore they should be given devestate, that way they can slaughter everything!

edit: and yes, I have a high level cleric ;p
IP Logged
Eternyte
Wales 

View Profile

« Reply #27 on: 07/11/03 at 17:25:34 »
Quote Quote

Outsider come and duel me one on one, pick any class, and I shall use a cleric. Clerics 1 v's 1 are probably the strongest class in the game.
IP Logged
Ender

Email

« Reply #28 on: 07/11/03 at 17:42:45 »
Quote Quote

I'll duel your cleric Andrew. Page me in-game on Onslaught now.
IP Logged
Angelus
Afghanistan 

View Profile

« Reply #29 on: 07/11/03 at 18:20:16 »
Quote Quote

Yup lol, Thieves own clerics for starters, most others can round them too. If a cleric has no change/time to heal they suck.
IP Logged
Eternyte
Wales 

View Profile

« Reply #30 on: 07/12/03 at 17:08:33 »
Quote Quote

on 07/11/03 at 17:42:45, Ender wrote:
I'll duel your cleric Andrew. Page me in-game on Onslaught now.

You attacked Onslaught with your Cobalt Staff of the Winds for 36 points of damage.
You killed Onslaught

Outsider, which alt would you like to use?
IP Logged
Bean
Canada 

I can be your angel, I can be your saviour

View Profile

« Reply #31 on: 07/12/03 at 17:25:25 »
Quote Quote

Woot go eternyte!  Grin
IP Logged

Chars: Bean, Kulidian, Elka, Elerabin *All four currently being leveled*
Harath

View Profile

« Reply #32 on: 07/12/03 at 19:20:34 »
Quote Quote

Now, would that cobalt be yours or stes? Roll Eyes
IP Logged
Angelus
Afghanistan 

View Profile

« Reply #33 on: 07/13/03 at 10:19:52 »
Quote Quote

So if u can borrow, so can i. And Rich used a druid lol, the one class that cant round another.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 2  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Nightmist Online Forum » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.