Nightmist Online Forum - http://www.nightmist-online.co.uk
« Nightmist Online Forum - Piece Male »
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
05/06/24 at 03:17:36

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

Nightmist Online Forum
   Individual Class Discussion
   Berserker Class Discussion
(Moderator: Pandilex)
   Piece Male
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Piece Male  (Read 623 times)
Brat

YO IMA THUG BRAT!

BloodMoon00
View Profile

Piece Male
« on: 03/24/03 at 11:08:13 »
Quote Quote

I don't know if the spelling is correct. but as it stands now Berserkers can't wear any armor that i know of, and they are pretty powerful.......so for certain levels you can obtain a piece of armor....... It could work in various wayz, haven't done proper research on it to give the varied examples......just a thought........If someone already knows about armor a Berserker can wear........disregard post
IP Logged

Brats Mind Went Blank, Will Think of Something L8ta
Jurian
Netherlands 

Lillium inter spinas, The lilly among thorns

View Profile WWW Email

Re: Piece Male
« Reply #1 on: 03/24/03 at 12:18:41 »
Quote Quote

if you ask me berserkers are fine as is they don't need armor (would be nice though if you can equip items on em that don't add to armor)
IP Logged

I dream about how it's going to end,
Approaching me quickly.
Leaving a life of fear,
I only want my mind to be clear.
Jurian
Netherlands 

View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #2 on: 03/24/03 at 12:21:35 »
Quote Quote

like i mean i can't equip spyglass on my zerker while

Armor base: 0, Can be worn by: clerics, druids, fighters, mages, paladins, rangers, thieves, Description: The player that has this rare bracelet equiped has the ability to see people in the surrounding areas without being detected., Level needed to equip it: 1, Strength modifier: 0, Intelligence modifier: 0, Dexterity modifier: 0, Constitution modifier: 0, Wisdom modifier: 0, Charisma modifier: 0.

so it has nothing to do with armor but i still can't equip it Sad
IP Logged

Approaching me quickly.
Leaving a life of fear,
Eternyte
Wales 

View Profile

« Reply #3 on: 03/24/03 at 13:24:48 »
Quote Quote

I think the fact is that a big, stupid, dumb and dopey Berserker, wouldnt have a small enough fist, wrist or any part of their bodies small enough to wear a delicate piece of equipment.
IP Logged
Halor

Halor

View Profile

« Reply #4 on: 03/24/03 at 17:46:10 »
Quote Quote

Exactly
IP Logged
drizzt_dourden

fear the pointy stick!!!

View Profile

« Reply #5 on: 03/25/03 at 02:16:30 »
Quote Quote

on 03/24/03 at 13:24:48, Eternyte wrote:
I think the fact is that a big, stupid, dumb and dopey Berserker, wouldnt have a small enough fist, wrist or any part of their bodies small enough to wear a delicate piece of equipment.

......i bet you could still wear a codpeice.....heh. just messin with ya....pay no attention.
IP Logged

you must cut down the mightiest tree in the *dense*forest wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiith.....a herring!
Blast

Email

« Reply #6 on: 04/05/03 at 10:22:17 »
Quote Quote

but still, cant a berserker get married  Huh no wedding rings..
IP Logged
Odin
Australia 

View Profile Email

« Reply #7 on: 04/06/03 at 02:01:41 »
Quote Quote

Library info for Wedding Ring:
Armor base: 0, Can be worn by: clerics, druids, fighters, mages, paladins, rangers, thieves, berserkers, Description: The Wedding Ring is a valuable band of pure gold, worn by couples who are married to show their devotion to each other., Level needed to equip it: 1, Strength modifier: 0, Intelligence modifier: 0, Dexterity modifier: 0, Constitution modifier: 0, Wisdom modifier: 0, Charisma modifier: 0.
IP Logged

Buying bread from a man in Brussels
He was six foot four and full of muscles
I said, "Do you speak-a my language?"
He just smiled and gave me a vegemite sandwich

Zephie
Nightmist Game Staff
USA 

Kalypso in game.

View Profile

« Reply #8 on: 04/06/03 at 04:01:30 »
Quote Quote

Berzerks can wear both Ring of Windia's and Wedding rings. If you know of any other no stat moding /armor modding equipment you think zerks should be able to use, post and it will be looked into.
IP Logged

"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds" - Albert Einstein
Stotic
Nightmist Game Staff
USA 

We Can Rise

View Profile WWW

« Reply #9 on: 04/15/03 at 23:22:44 »
Quote Quote

Or the brains to know how to use it.
IP Logged

We'll douse ourselves in gasoline and hang our bodies from the lampposts.
Hybrid

Email

« Reply #10 on: 04/19/03 at 03:54:30 »
Quote Quote

So..Zerkers can Wear Wedding rings with them being all bulky but can't have a spyglass on a piece of string around their neck and look through it.....oh my....
IP Logged
drizzt_dourden

fear the pointy stick!!!

View Profile

« Reply #11 on: 04/19/03 at 13:29:07 »
Quote Quote

they'd probably just end up breaking it by bashing something over the head with it anyway.
IP Logged

you must cut down the mightiest tree in the *dense*forest wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiith.....a herring!
ice_cold

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile

« Reply #12 on: 05/05/03 at 08:35:53 »
Quote Quote

I would like to point out a fact that no one has realised, not all berserkers are half-orcs, which would be the big bulky berserker. if a human fighter was 19 1 19 19 1 19 (i know these stats are possible) he could still be smart enough to wear the spyglass? but a human berserker 19 19 19 19 19 19 is way to big and 'dumb' to wear it?
IP Logged
Jurian
Netherlands 

View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #13 on: 05/05/03 at 13:07:43 »
Quote Quote

on 05/05/03 at 08:35:53, Ice_Cold wrote:

I would like to point out a fact that no one has realised, not all berserkers are half-orcs, which would be the big bulky berserker. if a human fighter was 19 1 19 19 1 19 (i know these stats are possible) he could still be smart enough to wear the spyglass? but a human berserker 19 19 19 19 19 19 is way to big and 'dumb' to wear it?

don't flatter yourself too much i thought of it too just didn't think it would add much to the discussion cuz there isn't anything gonna happen to it anyway. Cheesy
IP Logged

Approaching me quickly.
Leaving a life of fear,
Tender_Foot

Email

« Reply #14 on: 05/05/03 at 19:04:29 »
Quote Quote

well i was just pointing something out, and i am flattering myself, because i was the first person to state it Smiley
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Nightmist Online Forum » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.