Nightmist Online Forum - http://www.nightmist-online.co.uk
« Nightmist Online Forum - Devastate »
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
04/20/24 at 00:12:36

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

Nightmist Online Forum
   Individual Class Discussion
   Mage Class Discussion
(Moderator: Pandilex)
   Devastate
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1 2 3  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Devastate  (Read 3911 times)
Harath

View Profile

Re: Devastate
« Reply #40 on: 06/24/03 at 19:06:47 »
Quote Quote

Just do another duel, with a staff member watching to make sure its fair (and that its one character on all three rangers). I'm sure theres one staff member out there willing to do this.
IP Logged
Cupcake

I love this game more than taffy!

faux_pas17   faux+pas17
View Profile

« Reply #41 on: 06/24/03 at 20:58:14 »
Quote Quote

the fact that he wont put in 1mil pretty much proves there was two people controlling the rangers, cause if there wasnt, he should have no problems betting....scared to lose a fair fight this time...
IP Logged

I'm handin' out beat downs like lollie pops. You in the mood for a sucka, sucka?
Mip
Canada 

ph34r teh cute ones

steven_huynh53   FlamingMoron69
View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #42 on: 06/24/03 at 21:03:33 »
Quote Quote

oh wow I don't understand this little "feud" you're having. Even if he couldn't take out 3 of your rangers he at least got one. I know most mages wouldn't even get a full round in if he/she was pitted against those odds. I say just the fact that he survived more than 2 seconds proves his and his crits worth.

...also, aren't we getting a bit off topic?
IP Logged

Click here to feed the hungry. It doesn't cost you a dime. It only takes 5 seconds.

Affinity's End
Bane

Email

« Reply #43 on: 06/24/03 at 21:48:57 »
Quote Quote

on 06/24/03 at 20:58:14, Cupcake wrote:
the fact that he wont put in 1mil pretty much proves there was two people controlling the rangers, cause if there wasnt, he should have no problems betting....scared to lose a fair fight this time...

Im going to prove you wrong and get JLH to check this for me. Smiley. Have a Very nice day you ****ing retard.
IP Logged
Bane

Email

« Reply #44 on: 06/24/03 at 21:49:52 »
Quote Quote

on 06/24/03 at 21:03:33, Mip wrote:
oh wow I don't understand this little "feud" you're having. Even if he couldn't take out 3 of your rangers he at least got one. I know most mages wouldn't even get a full round in if he/she was pitted against those odds. I say just the fact that he survived more than 2 seconds proves his and his crits worth.

...also, aren't we getting a bit off topic?

Thats cause only one mage has Devestate, lol. Otherwise he wouldn't kill one crit.
IP Logged
Doublement

Contact Gaddy, Prism, Ceaser, or Mercury in game.

Gaddy101
View Profile

« Reply #45 on: 07/01/03 at 11:39:11 »
Quote Quote

I think if one arch class can take on 3 arch anythings and say they are going to win with confidence means that the class is over powered, although only milagros has devestate i suppose...i think it'll need to deal less damage when tons of mages have it, otherwise party of 3 arch mages with it will just walk around and take out parties of anything, i mean..you add in suprise to this and you've got them taking out 9 archies..and that is rangers! think what happens to zerkers, fighters, and thieves with this kind of stuff...thats just not very reasonalbe, one think i think would help mages owuld be to have their invis last longer since camo by druids lasts about 3 times as long as invis.
IP Logged

You see to live is to suffer, but to survive, well, thats to find meaning in the suffering.
Slippin' by DMX

/bounce should be an emote.

gad- v. to wander about aimlessly seeking amusement
Xcelon
United_Kingdom 

You think I'm wierd? Go take a look in the mirror!

View Profile

« Reply #46 on: 02/02/04 at 12:51:23 »
Quote Quote

What will Devastate actually do  Huh Does it destroy everything on the square or what?
IP Logged

~Xcelon~Ajimoo~Slovak~Remake~Atlanta~ In Game.
CPG
USA 

dude hit guy wif lol

VinzcentXS
View Profile WWW

« Reply #47 on: 02/02/04 at 17:09:40 »
Quote Quote

It's a damage spell, like shock, flame, blast etc.

You click something and it does damage.
IP Logged

Xcelon
United_Kingdom 

You think I'm wierd? Go take a look in the mirror!

View Profile

« Reply #48 on: 02/02/04 at 19:25:25 »
Quote Quote

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Will it destroy everybody in the square or will it just do more damage then beam?  Huh
IP Logged

~Xcelon~Ajimoo~Slovak~Remake~Atlanta~ In Game.
CPG
USA 

dude hit guy wif lol

VinzcentXS
View Profile WWW

« Reply #49 on: 02/03/04 at 00:34:39 »
Quote Quote

Just damage to one person. It does more damage than beam.
IP Logged

Snowy
Poland 

Freeze, aint it?

View Profile

« Reply #50 on: 02/08/04 at 18:32:35 »
Quote Quote

Mages should be able to kill some zerkers/fighters because they re so easier to train, but not rangers, not as many anyways.
IP Logged

Contact 'Snowy' in game.
Diagonyte

Hardly on(ingame): mostly on weekend nights.

sykoshealer
View Profile

« Reply #51 on: 02/09/04 at 15:29:13 »
Quote Quote

DEvs a good spell and the damage shouldnt be touched every class has strengths and weakness's thats what makes the game so fun if you dont want ur zerker or figher or any class to fall get pounded then roll good wis its simple really, mages terribly suck and dev would greatly help them out but with clerics healling for 70+ i think its pretty well balanced and i full heartedly agree that a arch mage shoul be able to take out whole parties cause its hell to train them wheres the fun in them the best think ive seen a mage do is invis a party who only comes out and mangles a party ...its all element of surprise and makes the game more fun annoying when it happens to you but it ultimatly makes the game more fun.
(I miss Old_Fart Sad )

~Baker~
IP Logged

There is no good or evil there is only power and those too weak to seek it.-Tom Marvolo Riddle(J.K.R.)
Diagonyte,syko_ s_healer,ludo_bagman,achilles,abra,da_wraith,inuyasha_sama
Pages: 1 2 3  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Nightmist Online Forum » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.