Nightmist Online Forum - http://www.nightmist-online.co.uk
« Nightmist Online Forum - Decorative Armour Shop »
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
05/31/24 at 02:11:12

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

Nightmist Online Forum
   Nightmist - Improving the game
   Suggestions
(Moderators: Stotic, JLH, Pandilex)
   Decorative Armour Shop
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Decorative Armour Shop  (Read 668 times)
Deval
Australia 

What one lacks in skill, he makes up for with alts

61207412 61207412   Death_Jester_King   HitCowsWithCars
View Profile WWW Email

Decorative Armour Shop
« on: 10/21/03 at 07:04:46 »
Quote Quote

Right, well I don't know about you chaps, but I feel right sexy when I'm strutting around with my jewelled sword. Well the other day I caught a glimpse of myself in a puddle, wearing fugly chunky spikey metal, and I was like, 'Hey! That's not stylish!!', so my propsal is this - A store be opened in one of the further/more prestigious cities that sells armour unique to level 30 for all classes. This armour has the same AR as the generic equipment for that given class (I.E Spiked Armour (fighters), Fireleaf Tunic (Rangers, Clerics), and Whatever mages wear. The point of the store being, we can choose and customise our armour to suit our own personal tastes. Some examples are (I'll only use fighters armour because it is easy):

Jewelled Armour
A Breastplate glamoursly adorned with shining jewels that radiate an air of glamour and style, whilst still providing adequate protection for combat. Other may claim to be the better warrior, but there is no question as to who has the edge in style.

Gold Plate Armour
Essentially the same as it's spiked counterpart, without the oafish spikes, the Gold Plate Armour sports an impressive finish of plated gold. This armour favoured by nobility will leave passers-by staring in envy.

Black Armour
The preferred armour of choice by more sombre warriors, this ominous armour is much like it's spiked cousin, the difference being in it's sleek black design, extra spiking and somewhat intimidating appearance.

Red Armour
Commonly known as the armour of 'The Madman', this armour is often preferred by the more irrational warriors as a symbol of their battle experience. A deep red with a shining sheen gives off an appearance of freshly spattered blood as the sun is reflected from it's plates and spiking.

Runic Armour
This black armour is adourned with weavings mysterious golden runes. Whilst looking impressive, the runes provide no actual function, as they were designed with appearance over functionality in mind.

White Armour
The ideal armour for a champion of good, this armour is preferred by the champions of morality. This unspiked armour is not only beautiful, but efficient and light, and ideal for any champion of the people.

So those are a few ideas for the fighter. They would all cost approximately the same price as the generic level 30 armours, give or take a few grand depending on style.
IP Logged

'Madness you say! Do you fear me? Are you afraid of what I might do, of what I might say? What a fascinating reaction. Don't you find it somewhat encumbering?'
Stotic
Nightmist Game Staff
USA 

We Can Rise

View Profile WWW

Re: Decorative Armour Shop
« Reply #1 on: 10/21/03 at 07:17:32 »
Quote Quote

More variability of items is soon to come.
IP Logged

We'll douse ourselves in gasoline and hang our bodies from the lampposts.
ice_cold

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile

« Reply #2 on: 10/21/03 at 07:27:10 »
Quote Quote

this would be nice for dendya, a shop could be opened for each class...
IP Logged
Deval
Australia 

What one lacks in skill, he makes up for with alts

61207412 61207412   Death_Jester_King   HitCowsWithCars
View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #3 on: 10/21/03 at 07:29:26 »
Quote Quote

on 10/21/03 at 07:17:32, Stotic wrote:
More variability of items is soon to come.

Shhrrrrrrrrooooooooooooooooooooooommm *crash boom bang!* IT BURNS! IT BURNS! AHHHHHHHHHH *burn burn burn*

* Deval makes crash and burn sounds

P.S 'Rich people can breed' was loads better.
IP Logged

'Madness you say! Do you fear me? Are you afraid of what I might do, of what I might say? What a fascinating reaction. Don't you find it somewhat encumbering?'
Drake_Lord
USA 

View Profile

« Reply #4 on: 10/21/03 at 09:40:45 »
Quote Quote

Thats a good idea Deval. By the way, on a side note, you can decorate my apartment anytime.  Tongue
IP Logged

~~Draco Honoris Forever~~
Pker blood tastes like wine.
deSade
United_Kingdom 

Bloody crumbs everywhere!

View Profile

« Reply #5 on: 10/21/03 at 15:53:22 »
Quote Quote

Vanity, vanity it is all profanity!
IP Logged

ßí§ÇÚít Mħ±€®
Stotic
Nightmist Game Staff
USA 

We Can Rise

View Profile WWW

« Reply #6 on: 10/21/03 at 18:27:03 »
Quote Quote

on 10/21/03 at 07:29:26, Deval wrote:

Shhrrrrrrrrooooooooooooooooooooooommm *crash boom bang!* IT BURNS! IT BURNS! AHHHHHHHHHH *burn burn burn*

* Deval makes crash and burn sounds

P.S 'Rich people can breed' was loads better.

Be a good boy and I might use your item ideas anyway.
IP Logged

We'll douse ourselves in gasoline and hang our bodies from the lampposts.
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Nightmist Online Forum » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.