Nightmist Online Forum - http://www.nightmist-online.co.uk
« Nightmist Online Forum - The New Image »
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
06/07/24 at 04:58:57

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

Nightmist Online Forum
   Nightmist Online - Please read the terms of use before posting here
   Discussion Forum
(Moderators: Stotic, JLH, Judge Dredd, Pandilex)
   The New Image
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1 2 3  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: The New Image  (Read 2384 times)
AfterMath
USA 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile

Re: The New Image
« Reply #40 on: 01/16/04 at 12:41:53 »
Quote Quote

lol
IP Logged
Dc
USA 

blah blah blah

325280306 325280306   obediahxx   obediahx
View Profile WWW Email

Re: The New Image
« Reply #41 on: 01/17/04 at 00:21:03 »
Quote Quote

hmm this is interesting, but i do think it is both wrong and right. i have on various occasions seen staff "poking fun" at players, should the staff not expect the same in return. if you are referring to everyone asking for random things and help and such, then i totally agree with you. but to stop all game development is ridiculous. over banning and things like this will only make people not want to play this anymore. while i do agree that some players do break rules, you also have to relize that some staff instigate this. i believe that some people should have to straightn out, but you are hurting everyone in the game for the faults of a few. i know you said not to say that, but it is true. if you wanna play god in a game that you created, fine, but if you wanna have people actually play the game, you should enforce the rules, but not lose your calm like you just did. if i get banned for this or whatever fine, but all i can say is that you are causing problems for people who dont deserve it. enforce the rules, but use sence and dont be ridiculous. not everything is the the fault of the players, while i am very grateful that this game is provided free for now, and i am gratfull to have staff to enforce the rules, the staff cause problems too. this is ridiulous.
IP Logged

as iron sharpens iron so shall one man sharpen another

to steal from one is plagurism, to steal from many is research.
Pages: 1 2 3  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Nightmist Online Forum » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.