Nightmist Online Forum - http://www.nightmist-online.co.uk
« Nightmist Online Forum - Taran is NOT Dan a.k.a OZ »
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
05/27/24 at 11:54:34

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

Nightmist Online Forum
   Nightmist Online - Please read the terms of use before posting here
   Discussion Forum
(Moderators: Stotic, JLH, Judge Dredd, Pandilex)
   Taran is NOT Dan a.k.a OZ
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1 2  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Taran is NOT Dan a.k.a OZ  (Read 989 times)
Nikki-NY
USA 

Huggles the stuffing right out of you!

View Profile WWW

Taran is NOT Dan a.k.a OZ
« on: 01/13/04 at 15:08:49 »
Quote Quote

I'm not sure I'm under the right topic but anyways... My brother, Dan, sold the crit " Taran"  Now the creep is posing as Dan, asking to borrow crits & gold & keeping them, he already has stolen a crit from someone...  We've asked him to remove my brothers name, "Name: ~¤.·´¯`·.Dan.·´¯`·.¤~" off the crit & he won't...  Please don't think he is Dan, he is NOT!  JLH has been notified, Dan's waiting for a response from him...

Thank you!!
As Always,
~ Nikki ~
IP Logged

It's been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtures.....
Abe Lincoln
Oz
USA 

x_bulldogdan_x  
View Profile Email

Re: Taran is NOT Dan a.k.a OZ
« Reply #1 on: 01/13/04 at 15:12:25 »
Quote Quote

Werd
IP Logged

Oz untill all my crap is sold...them i'm blowing this popsicle stand.
alone

My beautiful escape. Fall from pain. My suicide.

View Profile Email

« Reply #2 on: 01/13/04 at 18:48:57 »
Quote Quote

Taran was sold to a clan member of Draco within the last hour, so it will stop with that character now. Just thought you ought to know.
IP Logged

AfterMath
USA 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile

« Reply #3 on: 01/14/04 at 06:06:10 »
Quote Quote

well since someone started the topic, saturday night i did a trade wit Cupid and he ripped me 1.4mill+sg's and gave me the crit Taran, so im waitin for staff to find out who the kid is and get me my gold back hopefully, so far the kid was banned, thats all i was told so far, so whoever does a trade wit cupid, be carefull, he seems to be able to pull some tricks outta his sleeve.. Huh
IP Logged
Kazuya
Australia 

Käžúÿä

View Profile

« Reply #4 on: 01/14/04 at 17:23:13 »
Quote Quote

Well he shouldn't have been banned... You getting ripped was more then likely your stupidity, if you didn't use the /trade system then theres not much more i can say but dumb. If i'm mistaken and theres a way that he did rob you which contains some way of getting your stuff without you being aware of it then i'm sorry and disregard this post.
IP Logged
Oracle
Nightmist Game Staff
United_Kingdom 

Tweeeeeeeeee

msn+=+Oracle_nightmist@msn.com   FnkBunny
View Profile Email

« Reply #5 on: 01/14/04 at 17:50:26 »
Quote Quote

Actually I think part of what happened involved him changing the name of a crit he was selling after doing /showstats which is clearly abusing the system and why he was banned.
IP Logged
Oz
USA 

x_bulldogdan_x  
View Profile Email

« Reply #6 on: 01/14/04 at 18:59:46 »
Quote Quote

This is how everything played out...

XXX paged me with an offer of 1mill for Taran, I accepted. We met in Arlinn bank I did /showstats, and he OK'd the sale. We did /trade bla bla bla..   all fine and dandy.   I get a page later that night saying he was told dex was 21 not 20. Simple mess-up on his part, but he should hve payed attention when I did /showstats.

The following day, I recieved a page from Aftermath asking how much I got for Taran when sold, so I told the him. He then went on to explain he got ripped for the 1.4mill because he was told 21 dex as well etc.. etc.. etc...  Then Had I given XXX back his 1mill, Aftermath could get his 1.4mill back. Not sounding cosher to me I declined getting involved in other peoples trades. I simply asked that the profile be changed as so my name was no longer on the crit.

The very next day I get paged from a friend who wishes to remain nameless atm. He asked if I still owned Taran, I said I had sold it 2 days prior. He went on to explain that while talking to Taran, He was told my main (Oz) was in zeum, and he needed to borrow a crit. So my friend thinking this was actually me, sent an expert crit for whomever to borrow. Now he got ripped off as well.

I'm not sying my friend or whomever else was involved here should/shouldn't get thier losses returned, that was thier own doing, but up untill a DH member bought this crit and changed the profile, I was the one on the chopping block.
IP Logged

AfterMath
USA 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile

« Reply #7 on: 01/14/04 at 23:01:14 »
Quote Quote

i sold it by then, i didnt want a crit with those nasty stats  Tongue
IP Logged
AfterMath
USA 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile

« Reply #8 on: 01/14/04 at 23:10:11 »
Quote Quote

on 01/14/04 at 17:23:13, Kazuya wrote:
Well he shouldn't have been banned... You getting ripped was more then likely your stupidity, if you didn't use the /trade system then theres not much more i can say but dumb. If i'm mistaken and theres a way that he did rob you which contains some way of getting your stuff without you being aware of it then i'm sorry and disregard this post.

i did use the /trade system so before u open ur mouth and dis me, ask and then ull get the whole picture instead of juss goin and dissin ppl  Grin
IP Logged
Kazuya
Australia 

Käžúÿä

View Profile

« Reply #9 on: 01/16/04 at 03:57:01 »
Quote Quote

And maybe you should read the whole post before opening your mouth and commenting on how i open my mouth.  And due to your stupidity you didn't disregard my post(When it clearly states disregard if mistaken) which shows your stupidity by trying to flame me for nothing which was stupid so i have come to the conclusion of, your stupid.

Now disregard this post and have a nice day.
IP Logged
Issy
USA 

I am Alpha and Omega; the first and the last

67662135 67662135   Isaiah213   Issyfur
View Profile

« Reply #10 on: 01/16/04 at 11:43:36 »
Quote Quote

on 01/16/04 at 03:57:01, Kazuya wrote:
And maybe you should read the whole post before opening your mouth and commenting on how i open my mouth.  And due to your stupidity you didn't disregard my post(When it clearly states disregard if mistaken) which shows your stupidity by trying to flame me for nothing which was stupid so i have come to the conclusion of, your stupid.

uhhh.... Huh Huh Huh Huh

i hope it didn't come out that confusing when you typed  it...
IP Logged

And he had in his right hand seven stars: and out of his mouth went a sharp twoedged sword: and his countenance was as the sun shineth in his strength.
Kazuya
Australia 

Käžúÿä

View Profile

« Reply #11 on: 01/16/04 at 12:10:16 »
Quote Quote

It actually makes sense, You just gotta read through it about a hundred times.  Tongue
IP Logged
Issy
USA 

I am Alpha and Omega; the first and the last

67662135 67662135   Isaiah213   Issyfur
View Profile

« Reply #12 on: 01/16/04 at 12:12:05 »
Quote Quote

on 01/16/04 at 12:10:16, Kazuya wrote:
It actually makes sense, You just gotta read through it about a hundred times.  Tongue

my point taken. Thats a nuisance, and irritating.
IP Logged

And he had in his right hand seven stars: and out of his mouth went a sharp twoedged sword: and his countenance was as the sun shineth in his strength.
Kazuya
Australia 

Käžúÿä

View Profile

« Reply #13 on: 01/16/04 at 12:13:36 »
Quote Quote

Then dont read it.
IP Logged
AfterMath
USA 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile

« Reply #14 on: 01/16/04 at 12:39:34 »
Quote Quote

/nod issy
IP Logged
Tienno
Great_Britain 

View Profile

« Reply #15 on: 01/16/04 at 13:15:05 »
Quote Quote

It seems deceit is breeding deceit and people exploiting can be traced by IP numbers............ so ban them............ if they try then they are stupid the let stupidy be their downfall.

IP Logged

If two cents is all i have, that's all i'll give. If i have more to give, bet your own last dollar ill give it.
Creed
USA 

Creed ingame

View Profile

« Reply #16 on: 01/16/04 at 16:49:36 »
Quote Quote

Ooooh okay!! So Taran is not Dan huh?? Undecided

Man, and I gave him a blade of time and some sg's too as a gift from me to Dan... (well, was suppose to be to Dan) Ahh well... I guess the buggers got it now.. Sorry dan..

Tongue Cheesy
IP Logged

For we have crossed many oceans, and we labor that in between.. In life, there are many quotients.. And I hope I find the mean..
Oz
USA 

x_bulldogdan_x  
View Profile Email

« Reply #17 on: 01/16/04 at 16:53:28 »
Quote Quote

lol creed

Can we just lock this topic now?
IP Logged

Cosworth
Scotland 

View Profile

« Reply #18 on: 01/16/04 at 17:41:50 »
Quote Quote

on 01/16/04 at 03:57:01, Kazuya wrote:

Some help for you guys who were having trouble understanding... Luckily, our friend google has a translator for "Illiterate"  

IP Logged
Haunted
Virgin_Islands 

Exit the dreams of full remorse

View Profile

« Reply #19 on: 01/16/04 at 23:40:56 »
Quote Quote

Says someone who can't use a link right  Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Sature the souls of a virgin land.
A nation on its knees by its own naive
beliefs. Feasting on the flesh of our starving
who­re. Idly looking on as it bites once
more.
Pages: 1 2  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Nightmist Online Forum » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.