Nightmist Online Forum - http://www.nightmist-online.co.uk
ォ Nightmist Online Forum - BS サ
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
05/27/24 at 15:00:57

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

Nightmist Online Forum
   Nightmist Online - Please read the terms of use before posting here
   Discussion Forum
(Moderators: Stotic, JLH, Judge Dredd, Pandilex)
   BS
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1 2  Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: BS  (Read 1110 times)
Pandilex
Game Creator / Administrator
England 

Maneki Neko! (まねきねこ)

View Profile WWW Email

Re: BS
« Reply #20 on: 01/09/04 at 17:17:46 »

Lets see...

The rules are here to protect the game from people running their mouths off. If you don't follow the rules, then we WILL ban you.

If you believe you have been banned unfairly, then save the log, and contact either myself or JLH who will investigate it.

If you post on the forums about it then you'll be banned from them, not necessarily with a warning.

If you insult staff members, then you've not read the terms and agreements, so you'll be banned from the forums.

If you do anything to try to cause a scene after you've been banned/warned/etc then I'll probably ban your in game characters as well. Not because I'm sadistic, but simply to provide encouragement to behave. Posting on the forums achieves a ban, whereas e-mailing achieves an investigation.

Tighter control of immature people running their mouths off because they think its clever or perhaps lack the intelligence to read any instructions will ensue this message. You've been warned many times before, I fail to understand how people are so easily able to abuse staff and even have the audacity to accuse THEM of being at fault when they blatantly disregard the rules.

Many situations in life warrant no warnings - rather precise action will follow to remove the problem. I try to be lenient and provide warnings - which is a privelege and not a right, such as for the case you've seen here. Because people are abusing my generosity in these cases I'll simply wipe all traces of you from both the game and the forums if it becomes necessary because you fail to comply with the rules - that should put your accusations into perspective.
IP Logged

Every good writer has much idiom. --Landor

'If your dumb enough to share, we're not dumb enough to care' -Deval
Sublime
USA 

Dァf輻舁

View Profile

« Reply #21 on: 01/09/04 at 17:24:59 »

i was banned on the GAME for something that happened on the forum. so i belive i should be banned from the forum not the game that is if i understood what you said correctly am i right or am i wrong?
IP Logged

B
u
M
p

Judge Dredd
Law Enforcement Officer

View Profile

« Reply #22 on: 01/09/04 at 17:26:29 »

No problem, you're banned from both now.
IP Logged

I AM THE LAW.
Pages: 1 2  Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Nightmist Online Forum » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB ゥ 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.