Nightmist Online Forum - http://www.nightmist-online.co.uk
« Nightmist Online Forum - BS »
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
05/27/24 at 15:11:02

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

Nightmist Online Forum
   Nightmist Online - Please read the terms of use before posting here
   Discussion Forum
(Moderators: Stotic, JLH, Judge Dredd, Pandilex)
   BS
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1 2  Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: BS  (Read 1111 times)
Sublime
USA 

Dý§fûñçtîøñäl

View Profile

BS
« on: 01/09/04 at 14:56:22 »

The main reason for this TOS  is to point out that Nightmist-online.co.uk has the right to cut off your access to the multiplayer mode of operation of this game for any reason it likes, and no matter how much you whine about it, we don't have to let you play it any more.

Of course, we'd only do that if you turned out to be some sort of idiotic jerk who wasn't interested in playing the game itself but rather just delighted in making the experience unpleasant for everyone else.

Seems to me Simon i did nothing to deserve this ban but state my opinion of another person(staff or not) and i know my post isnt making the game 'unpleasent' in any way at all...

so like i said this ban is total bs.. but whatever gimme another week for this post gimme a perm ban for this total load of bs i dont care anymore... this game has gone downhill since i started anyway. If you want to run a 'fun' 'clean' game i suggest you reconcider your staff and start paying more attention to the game... staff when i first started were more than willing to help you with whatever or if you actually deserved a ban you got 1... none of this crap

So go ahead simon lock this post up i know your going to anyway  Smiley
IP Logged

B
u
M
p

Momba
USA 

Life isn't to be observed,it is to be experienced.

Old_School_Freak2003  
View Profile

Re: BS
« Reply #1 on: 01/09/04 at 15:01:27 »

Just chill before the big guy bans ya. You made your point. Your in a no win situation. No matter how you might feel or even if it is true.

Kinda like having a girlfriend who loves buffets. No matter how fats she gets if you tell her she is fat you lose..lol

Hang out for the day and relax. See ya tomorrow morning.
IP Logged

Thë Äñçïëñt Õñës
alone

My beautiful escape. Fall from pain. My suicide.

View Profile Email

« Reply #2 on: 01/09/04 at 15:08:42 »

Why oh why post a second time? I mean, how often does this happen on Nightmist, someone gets banned, someone who knows the rules laid out, yet still, they insist on doing things there way...

Maybe a day off will do you good, to realise it's only a game.
IP Logged

Sublime
USA 

Dý§fûñçtîøñäl

View Profile

« Reply #3 on: 01/09/04 at 15:10:15 »

i know this is only a game... and this is a free day for me so to speak and all i wanted to do was play for a bit...
IP Logged

B
u
M
p

Pandilex
Game Creator / Administrator
England 

Maneki Neko! (‚Ü‚Ë‚«‚Ë‚±j

View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #4 on: 01/09/04 at 15:12:29 »

and now you've ruined it because you're banned off the forums for not listening
IP Logged

Every good writer has much idiom. --Landor

'If your dumb enough to share, we're not dumb enough to care' -Deval
Sublime
USA 

Dý§fûñçtîøñäl

View Profile

« Reply #5 on: 01/09/04 at 15:14:46 »

i ruined it?... all i did was speak my mind im sorry if thats against your rules but i was raised to stand up for whats right... and im right here... i stand by my opinion.
IP Logged

B
u
M
p

Morph
Somalia 

View Profile

« Reply #6 on: 01/09/04 at 15:43:53 »

Lol, he has a point, Pandi is a fa­g...o wait that wasn't what he said  Roll Eyes

Anyways, if you don't like being criticised then don't be a staff. If you don't want to be criticised then actually do something instead of giving smart ass comments on forums.
« Last Edit: 01/09/04 at 16:04:21 by Morph » IP Logged
speedy
USA 

johnnyl783
View Profile

« Reply #7 on: 01/09/04 at 16:02:28 »

i would just like to say thanks for the UNHELPFUL staff on here. me and my friend r networked on the same cable modem so thats for also banning me for not doing anything, and aidon i'm on everynight and i have only been playing for a month and you were only on 1 in that month. so i greatly apprecitae you guys ruining me from playing today my day where i was gonna play all stinking day. yet another reason to play other non gay games. so what i am trying to say is thanx for ruining my day.

EDIT: on anther note did he even curse NO you staff  just banned him to ban him. so what i want to say again is thanks alot for ruining an innocenet persons day maybe we should QUIT playing and rahter than me and jp selling r crits we will just delete them. well ppl have a good day cuz my day was ruined over staff stupidity
IP Logged

so thats what i did and i did it
contact revised in game
alone

View Profile Email

« Reply #8 on: 01/09/04 at 16:07:51 »

on 01/09/04 at 16:02:28, speedy wrote:
i would just like to say thanks for the UNHELPFUL staff on here. me and my friend r networked on the same cable modem so thats for also banning me for not doing anything, and aidon i'm on everynight and i have only been playing for a month and you were only on 1 in that month. so i greatly apprecitae you guys ruining me from playing today my day where i was gonna play all stinking day. yet another reason to play other non gay games. so what i am trying to say is thanx for ruining my day.

If you have a good day, from playing a game, then you really need a life. Go outside! And why blaim staff cus your friend broke some rule?
And alot of the time staff are actually hidden, cus of the abuse they get hurrled ingame.
IP Logged

Mephistroth
United_Kingdom 

Thanks to Anubis for letting me use the image :P

View Profile

« Reply #9 on: 01/09/04 at 16:08:07 »

rofl, no point in posting tbh sub, nobodys going to listen to ya. Although I do agree with you Tongue

on 01/09/04 at 16:07:51, alone wrote:
If you have a good day, from playing a game, then you really need a life. Go outside! And why blaim staff cus your friend broke some rule?
And alot of the time staff are actually hidden, cus of the abuse they get hurrled ingame.

Why else would you play games? I play because their fun, and THIS isn't. Hence the reason I don't play, and flame all you morons who do play.
IP Logged

Ok, so I kinda didn't ask.. oh well Grin
Morph
Somalia 

View Profile

« Reply #10 on: 01/09/04 at 16:10:35 »

on 01/09/04 at 16:07:51, alone wrote:

Which they get cause they are always hidden...see what im getting at?
IP Logged
Morph
Somalia 

View Profile

« Reply #11 on: 01/09/04 at 16:11:32 »

O wait now i see why im not banned yet, i called Pandi a fa­g...i ment to say Pandi you're a hetero...ouch, burn..burn.
IP Logged
Aidon
Nightmist Game Staff

View Profile

« Reply #12 on: 01/09/04 at 16:12:55 »

So you hassle staff, which you know causes them to stay hidden, because they stay hidden.  So you do an action knowing it causes an unwanted outcome that you are complaining about in the first place.  Somewhat sounds like a self-fulfilling prophecy to me.
IP Logged
speedy
USA 

johnnyl783
View Profile

« Reply #13 on: 01/09/04 at 16:18:22 »

first off u go outside here its about 10 degrees here and second this was my traing day. ohj and get a life i have on which gives me almost no free time therefor thats why today was my training day. so if u ppl want to reply and be rude go ahead because i can dish it out just as much note i have all day now thanks to a STUPID ban in which my friend didnt even curse i mean come on how lame are u staff memmbers. maybe you should actually do your job like u should.
IP Logged

contact revised in game
Morph
Somalia 

View Profile

« Reply #14 on: 01/09/04 at 16:19:19 »

No, staff stays hidden, so they know ppl will complain more and that way they have a reason to stay hidden..

Hey, thats kinda what you said, just turned around...  Roll Eyes
IP Logged
Authority
USA 

ÇãþïtᣠÞüñï§hmëñt

View Profile

« Reply #15 on: 01/09/04 at 16:21:47 »

Sublime
IP Logged

ÇãþïtᣠÞüñï§hmëñt
alone

View Profile Email

« Reply #16 on: 01/09/04 at 16:22:18 »

Ok, no amount of crying and posting is gonna get you unbanned. Just deal with it.

You're not going to beat staff.
IP Logged

speedy
USA 

johnnyl783
View Profile

« Reply #17 on: 01/09/04 at 16:23:07 »

on 01/09/04 at 16:12:55, Aidon wrote:
So you hassle staff, which you know causes them to stay hidden, because they stay hidden.  So you do an action knowing it causes an unwanted outcome that you are complaining about in the first place.  Somewhat sounds like a self-fulfilling prophecy to me.

that still isnt fair to ban innocent people. there has been many times in which i need staffs help but there no where to be found making them so HELPFUL. we all so lobby and protest and not play at all then they staff can play with them selfs more than they already do now that is Wink.
IP Logged

contact revised in game
Morph
Somalia 

View Profile

« Reply #18 on: 01/09/04 at 16:23:25 »

on 01/09/04 at 16:22:18, alone wrote:

You're not going to beat staff.

Thats just cuz i don't live near any...
IP Logged
speedy
USA 

johnnyl783
View Profile

« Reply #19 on: 01/09/04 at 16:26:17 »

on 01/09/04 at 16:23:25, Morph wrote:

Thats just cuz i don't live near any...

thats what i was just thinking myself
IP Logged

contact revised in game
Pages: 1 2  Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Nightmist Online Forum » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.