Nightmist Online Forum - http://www.nightmist-online.co.uk
« Nightmist Online Forum - FOR ALL THoSE PKERS! »
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
06/14/24 at 13:37:43

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

Nightmist Online Forum
   Nightmist Online - Please read the terms of use before posting here
   Discussion Forum
(Moderators: Stotic, JLH, Judge Dredd, Pandilex)
   FOR ALL THoSE PKERS!
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: FOR ALL THoSE PKERS!  (Read 469 times)
PsychotikKnight

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile

FOR ALL THoSE PKERS!
« on: 12/04/03 at 22:07:47 »

ok you lil ( let your imagination run free here ) I want you to let you all know when you kill another player and he asks you to leave him alone do that, today ( in an occurence that got me banned by a certain unjust staff named stellar, I swore after the PKER ) I dont care is she sees this but when someone asks you to leave you alone plz do that since IM SURE, 100%!!!!!!!! Positive that when you got stalked by a PKER you got annoyed very quickly, so for all those PKERs out there when someone asks you to step back do so cuz you never know when it might happen to you! so back the **** *** ( once again you can use your imagination to guess what is there ) if the other player dont say nothing sure go ahead kill em all you want but when there is a difference of 5 levels and you pick on someone who is trying to train leave him alone go fight someone else like someone your lvl you chicken ***** ( again imagination plz ) and if those who dont care bout what I am saying ( probably all PKERs ) watch yourselves cuz eventually the tables will turn! And for those who know what I mean and get PKed all the time feel free to reply for those who have nothing else to say then complain bout my Post well you can do yourself a favor and not bother with it!
IP Logged
Vagabond
New_Zealand 

R€ñ€G@Ѐ

View Profile

Re: FOR ALL THoSE PKERS!
« Reply #1 on: 12/04/03 at 22:10:17 »

on 12/04/03 at 22:07:47, PsychotikKnight wrote:
ok you lil ( let your imagination run free here ) I want you to let you all know when you kill another player and he asks you to leave him alone do that, today ( in an occurence that got me banned by a certain unjust staff named stellar, I swore after the PKER ) I dont care is she sees this but when someone asks you to leave you alone plz do that since IM SURE, 100%!!!!!!!! Positive that when you got stalked by a PKER you got annoyed very quickly, so for all those PKERs out there when someone asks you to step back do so cuz you never know when it might happen to you! so back the **** *** ( once again you can use your imagination to guess what is there ) if the other player dont say nothing sure go ahead kill em all you want but when there is a difference of 5 levels and you pick on someone who is trying to train leave him alone go fight someone else like someone your lvl you chicken ***** ( again imagination plz ) and if those who dont care bout what I am saying ( probably all PKERs ) watch yourselves cuz eventually the tables will turn! And for those who know what I mean and get PKed all the time feel free to reply for those who have nothing else to say then complain bout my Post well you can do yourself a favor and not bother with it!

Someone needs a hug... it's part of the game mate happens to everyone and i dont think swearing will get your exp back
IP Logged

Vãg@BøÑd, THùÑЀ®J@, €XPØrT, ÑØM@Ð, CH@mP@Gñ€, JûGG€®Ñ@ÚT, Br€@K€R ingame
PsychotikKnight

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile

« Reply #2 on: 12/04/03 at 22:11:57 »

Yeah but dont you find them ***** ( again imagination Tongue ) for attacking you when you ask them politely to leave you alone? What part of the message do they not get?
IP Logged
Aidon
Nightmist Game Staff

View Profile

« Reply #3 on: 12/04/03 at 22:14:24 »

what do you not get?  It is part of the game. End of story, We were all pked when low lvls, and still are very often.  If you cant deal with it, stay in town.
IP Logged
Momba
USA 

Life isn't to be observed,it is to be experienced.

Old_School_Freak2003  
View Profile

« Reply #4 on: 12/04/03 at 22:17:51 »

Well I don`t know of any staff named Stellar. I do however know of a person who owns that crit. In the event that you are refering to the owner of Stellar I would suggest just looking at who her alts might be.

Stellar («º·W¡Ld Çh¡Ld·º«)

* Momba holds a sign over PsychotikKnight mouth saying, "Insert Foot Here."

She is gonna hunt ya down now. God forbid she is having a bad hair day or something.
IP Logged

Thë Äñçïëñt Õñës
PsychotikKnight

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile

« Reply #5 on: 12/04/03 at 22:18:32 »

ok so your telling me this, after being followed by the same guy thats like almost 10 levels higher then you and he still follows you and you ask him politely to let you play or pass or something and they say yes and they still attack you and NOT let you get into the next area annoying? I mean I dont mind being PKed but getting stalked and PKed by the same player 10-15 times? Certainly when you ask em somehwere in there heads they should figure out that ok Ill move on and stop killing the same guy over over over over and over again... whats the point of Pkilling a weaker level anyways, what does that acheive to you? Pride? lol omg I just killed a level 12 with my level 21 youpi! then you go to bed saying wow Im so talented I killed weak lvl characters...the thing is getting Pked is not the problem its those guys that just keep following you to not let you gain nothing in exp, and not let you enjoy the game itself....
IP Logged
Momba
USA 

Life isn't to be observed,it is to be experienced.

Old_School_Freak2003  
View Profile

« Reply #6 on: 12/04/03 at 22:20:49 »

on 12/04/03 at 22:18:32, PsychotikKnight wrote:
ok so your telling me this, after being followed by the same guy thats like almost 10 levels higher then you and he still follows you and you ask him politely to let you play or pass or something and they say yes and they still attack you and NOT let you get into the next area annoying? I mean I dont mind being PKed but getting stalked and PKed by the same player 10-15 times? Certainly when you ask em somehwere in there heads they should figure out that ok Ill move on and stop killing the same guy over over over over and over again... whats the point of Pkilling a weaker level anyways, what does that acheive to you? Pride? lol omg I just killed a level 12 with my level 21 youpi! then you go to bed saying wow Im so talented I killed weak lvl characters...the thing is getting Pked is not the problem its those guys that just keep following you to not let you gain nothing in exp, and not let you enjoy the game itself....

PKing is a part of NM. People cried so JLH and Pandilex put a 10 level restriction on pks. They cried even more so they gave the world of NM Pacifist. You want em to just take it outta the game?
 I say find a new area to train. It will take ya years to level on bears anyway...
IP Logged

Thë Äñçïëñt Õñës
Sera
USA 

Herself in the Heavens, Her beam on the waves..EAP

View Profile

« Reply #7 on: 12/04/03 at 22:22:38 »

Pking is part of the game. Everyone has been pked. It is something you just deal with. I'm sure someday, you will be the one pking and not the pkee so to say. Why don't you just calm down, and get back to training. Complaining on the forums about pkers only makes them want to kill you more, and then laugh at you even more.
IP Logged

I won't go.. I won't sleep... I can't breathe, until you're resting here with me... I won't leave...I can't hide...I cannot be, until you're resting here with me...
PsychotikKnight

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile

« Reply #8 on: 12/04/03 at 22:23:17 »

Hmmm its the only place I can train whcich gives descent exp and without em getting massacred and anyways its part of the game but PKers should atleast realize that its annoying....eventually...and that level 10 thing well still a big difference between a level 10 and level 19..
IP Logged
Anybody Killa
USA 

View Profile Email

« Reply #9 on: 12/04/03 at 22:25:12 »

lol i get pked all the time Grin dont see me complaining and it dont bother to tell somone to leave you alone cuz then there gonna kill ya more so just stfu and play the game . . . if u just gonna cry go cry somewere else dont bother us with it
IP Logged
PsychotikKnight

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile

« Reply #10 on: 12/04/03 at 22:25:45 »

lol I knew this Post would get some attention Tongue anyways I dont mind but plz ppl that PK dont stalk 500 times a guy that cant do nothing vs you whast the point all I ask is you be a bit more considerate...
IP Logged
Epic
USA 

Whammo

Ask
View Profile

« Reply #11 on: 12/04/03 at 22:26:27 »

Like my friend Momba said, they put in a 10 lvl pk restriction, back in my day lvl 30s could kill lvl 1's..so just be greatful your starting now and have the --cant kill untill lvl 5-- and the --you gotta be 10 lvls within this persons lvl-- rules, yeh its annoying when you get pk'd and i hate those silly pkers but it happens..just be careful is all
IP Logged

Gangsta Gang Gang Gang Gang Gang Gangsta (walk)
Gang Gang Gang Gang Gang Gangsta (walk)
Gang Gang Gang Gang Gang Gangsta (do the gangsta walk)
Anybody Killa
USA 

View Profile Email

« Reply #12 on: 12/04/03 at 22:26:28 »

lol you should relize your annoying
IP Logged
Eternyte
Wales 

View Profile

« Reply #13 on: 12/04/03 at 22:26:42 »

No offence as I do know where your coming from. Also it is a touch pathetic to kill the same low level constantly just to get your profile PK count up.

However, all you have succeeded in doing is probably provoking more players to hunt yourself down. Also if you know they are going to hunt you down. Then why did you go outside. If someone was knocking on your door with a baseball bat in their hand, maybe you'd answer the door once if you didn't see them. However, would you answer the door time and time again? I would hope not.

Learn from this experience, and strive to become a powerful player and learn the game. Believe me, it's not difficult to be the best. And the best, aren't as good as they think they are.

Just enjoy the game the best you can, take the good with the bad. Take the PK's give the PK's, just live it.
IP Logged
PsychotikKnight

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile

« Reply #14 on: 12/04/03 at 22:27:48 »

OMG killa you just swore you should be banned but of course you wont be...( that stfu would of got you banned in game ) learn to control yourself Tongue look I never said Pkilling is gay Im saying stalking a weak level character all day has no point to it since your wasting your time and the other players time...
IP Logged
PsychotikKnight

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile

« Reply #15 on: 12/04/03 at 22:29:16 »

I dont care if they hunt me down Ill galdly take em on! Tongue Im not mad at pkers and I know that I wouldnt answer the door a second time if he had a bat but! I have to come out eventually and some ppl are so desperate they will wait for hours...
IP Logged
Anybody Killa
USA 

View Profile Email

« Reply #16 on: 12/04/03 at 22:30:33 »

lol stfu is not swearing shut the f*** up is swearing if i would have completed the word
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Nightmist Online Forum » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.