Nightmist Online Forum - http://www.nightmist-online.co.uk
« Nightmist Online Forum - Question of Clan Selling.... »
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
06/14/24 at 03:29:26

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

Nightmist Online Forum
   Nightmist Online - Please read the terms of use before posting here
   Clan Forum
(Moderators: Stotic, JLH, Pandilex)
   Question of Clan Selling....
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Question of Clan Selling....  (Read 406 times)
Ringleader

Email

Question of Clan Selling....
« on: 12/26/03 at 09:56:45 »

Okay, I was just talking to Will last night.  He says he put Deadly Alliance on for sales page, and it was removed.  I remember when the old DA was being sold and all the dispute about it kept it from being sold.  However, this is basically the new Illumnati.  There is no dispute.  Everyone knows the clan is Will's clan.  Most everyone that left Deadly Alliance went to BoD.  Why is it that this clan isn't being sold?  He said it just popped off the for sales page on the day it was suppose to be sold.

Is there a type of thing where clan houses that large will not be sold because of the large ammount of gold the chairman would get or Huh

Anyway, posting for Will because he doesn't seem to be liking game very much atm, and I know he wanted to know what was up...my words aren't his though.  So don't bish at him for anything in my post.
IP Logged
Zephie
Nightmist Game Staff
USA 

Kalypso in game.

View Profile

Re: Question of Clan Selling....
« Reply #1 on: 12/26/03 at 19:28:44 »

He bought a stolen clan, therefore it cannot be sold. He knew this when he first bought it.
IP Logged

"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds" - Albert Einstein
Pages: 1  Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Nightmist Online Forum » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.