Nightmist Online Forum - http://www.nightmist-online.co.uk
« Nightmist Online Forum - Ownership »
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
06/05/24 at 05:56:59

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

Nightmist Online Forum
   Nightmist Online - Please read the terms of use before posting here
   Clan Forum
(Moderators: Stotic, JLH, Pandilex)
   Ownership
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1 2 3  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Ownership  (Read 1564 times)
Payne

ïMmÓrtÅ£ ®ôß

View Profile Email

Re: Ownership
« Reply #40 on: 07/30/03 at 06:36:53 »
Quote Quote

lol funny how the people i kill are the ones who post against me..get over it JLH made his desicion so stop crying. btw who messed up clan? who booted everyone to sell clan and then say " giving back the gold to those who donated"..when we all know hes full of it.why did i rejoin illuminati ? cuz will is a man i can trust and he trusts me. oh btw rick werent u the one saying "if clan ever falls we sell and get half and half" thats helping others? hes just making a little show so u all can go against me. pfft liek i care ya aint got nothing on and never will.... P.S. someone lock this post its getting boring hearing all the same crap and lies of last week
IP Logged

Page/Memo Astinus,Payne,Apocalypse in game

http://www.geocities.com/baby10884/Watch.jpg
Epic
USA 

Whammo

Ask
View Profile

« Reply #41 on: 07/30/03 at 07:24:52 »
Quote Quote

then stop reading it
IP Logged

Gangsta Gang Gang Gang Gang Gang Gangsta (walk)
Gang Gang Gang Gang Gang Gangsta (walk)
Gang Gang Gang Gang Gang Gangsta (do the gangsta walk)
Limit
USA 

Life is a sexually transmitted disease.

View Profile WWW

« Reply #42 on: 07/30/03 at 10:14:10 »
Quote Quote

btw ive killed u lots more than uve killed me  Grin ! lock the post now .. lol
IP Logged

Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.
Payne

ïMmÓrtÅ£ ®ôß

View Profile Email

« Reply #43 on: 07/30/03 at 10:31:25 »
Quote Quote

on 07/30/03 at 10:14:10, Violate wrote:
btw ive killed u lots more than uve killed me  Grin ! lock the post now .. lol

maybe cuz i dont log? Grin     k im done lol
IP Logged

Limit
USA 

View Profile WWW

« Reply #44 on: 07/30/03 at 10:40:46 »
Quote Quote

that was 1 time when i was training with 140k on me i didnt need to hand you for free ;P
IP Logged

Payne

ïMmÓrtÅ£ ®ôß

View Profile Email

« Reply #45 on: 07/30/03 at 13:39:31 »
Quote Quote

heya its vic again lol i would just like to give my say on this post...ok well a few days ago i had told epic that what rick told me he was goin to do with the clan gold was donate it to creme something epic and rick had planned for a while and was just waiting for the right time to do it...epic denied the whole thing and know look at him he just found out tht clan isnt selling and got mad why cuz he wants that gold so bad its sad how he needs to fed off others hard work...ok as for ryan you only take ricks side cuz he giving you some of that profit..wich you told me over and over via pages thinkin it would get me mad i could care less ive had heeps of gold through out my game playing time if i cared for it i would still have it but i dont i basicly just givve it all to rob or just blow it off on dumb shiz i really dont get worked on this game i laugh at you fools that need to take advantage of those who are good and HONEST to get what you want simply cuz you can do it on your own its really sad to se there cant ever be a game with honest and trusting people such as me rob jose and rafa,ok yea they maybe asses but they can be trusted 100% i have done trades with no staff around and havent felt the erge to steal like most you have just like to say...rick your cheap you cant get nuts on your own you now rob was a fast gold maker fast trainer good uprising player or better yet 1 of the best n00bs in this game knowing since he started he took on the best in such short time he created the clan that had TR on the run in some short time..do you actually think if you made this clan that some 1 was goin to join it i really dont think so rick you just used rob to get what he has...just cuz your jealus...that is all
IP Logged

AnArChY
USA 

DoNt SInG It  JuSt BrINg It

View Profile

« Reply #46 on: 07/30/03 at 16:44:03 »
Quote Quote

/nod
IP Logged

AnArChY/Murder/Streetz/Lizard/Speed/Driveby/Freestyle
Limit
USA 

View Profile WWW

« Reply #47 on: 07/30/03 at 20:04:57 »
Quote Quote

First of all did you think i only said those things to piss you off? ya.. id be getting what i put into it... not like money matters. I dont even really play much anymoe cept to talk or occasionally help clannies. I sure hope your not saying im not trustworthy because ive been in this game a hella lot longer than most the people on here and have never stolen a thing.
IP Logged

Isengard
USA 

~~Hell's Cognitive Therapy~~

View Profile

« Reply #48 on: 07/30/03 at 20:07:03 »
Quote Quote

I hope i'm not too late to talk...
* Isengard gets a microphone  

first of all, i'm not here to blame people for the great, good, bad or terrible things that ever happen to ANY individual (who were in the old DA)  
what i do want to say that even though i may seem "invisible" to u guys (all the papis who ran the business) at the time....I saw an empire!!, a wonderful "empire" that (i really have to agree) made ppl tremble for a time

but it's true, empires, don't last...!!! (even if it still does exist for 3 more yrs, it will go down because HUMANS ain't perfect)  
whether because of economy (in this case gold), dishonesty, pressures, power-hungry ppl, power-struggles (the dramas) and etc etc etc it doesn't matter now, don't matter who benefit/lose from it.....
heck, at least this is not even close to those really big real life empires that we learn in history that fell terribly after long yrs or so (ancient Rome, old USSR, Nazi Germany, etc etc etc)  Roll Eyes i don't wanna get into that

but yeah...where was I again?? crap
i forgot....
* Isengard goes out for some smoke
IP Logged

*Click* *Click*:" I*'LL* SEE* YOU * ON * THE * DARK * SIDE * OF * THE * MOON * "
Epic
USA 

Whammo

Ask
View Profile

« Reply #49 on: 07/30/03 at 21:01:45 »
Quote Quote

on 07/30/03 at 13:39:31, Kazuya wrote:
heya its vic again lol i would just like to give my say on this post...ok well a few days ago i had told epic that what rick told me he was goin to do with the clan gold was donate it to creme something epic and rick had planned for a while and was just waiting for the right time to do it...epic denied the whole thing and know look at him he just found out tht clan isnt selling and got mad why cuz he wants that gold so bad its sad how he needs to fed off others hard work...

Dude you are a ****ing retard, Everyone knows i started this clan not even worrying about getting members and im still not worried about it...if people want to donate good if not o well use your gold to get some nuts for yourself first....and mad how did i seem made in the first post when i started this...i said since rick is the owner he should be able to do cetrain owner things is all
IP Logged

Gangsta Gang Gang Gang Gang Gang Gangsta (walk)
Gang Gang Gang Gang Gang Gangsta (walk)
Gang Gang Gang Gang Gang Gangsta (do the gangsta walk)
Isengard
USA 

~~Hell's Cognitive Therapy~~

View Profile

« Reply #50 on: 07/30/03 at 21:08:44 »
Quote Quote

/lick epic  Cheesy
IP Logged

*Click* *Click*:" I*'LL* SEE* YOU * ON * THE * DARK * SIDE * OF * THE * MOON * "
Kalel
USA 

View Profile WWW

« Reply #51 on: 08/03/03 at 21:33:14 »
Quote Quote

where we get into trouble is when staff are nice to ppl and help out with theft then people who havn't been helped are getting the raw end of the deal, so its as much a problem on our is as it is staff's becuse staff want to be nice and help out but they can't do it for every one so ppl get left out so the only real salution untill the trading system is put in is that staff simply stop helping with staff enfocre the rules 100% no staff no trade and let pandilex continue to serch for the a*holes who are doing these things malicosly (no idea if thats correct spelling) as I see it this is the only viable salution so why don't we?
IP Logged

http://www.venom-gaming.com
Pages: 1 2 3  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Nightmist Online Forum » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.