Nightmist Online Forum - http://www.nightmist-online.co.uk
« Nightmist Online Forum - Tr's new battle strategy. »
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
06/06/24 at 05:46:54

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

Nightmist Online Forum
   Nightmist Online - Please read the terms of use before posting here
   Clan Forum
(Moderators: Stotic, JLH, Pandilex)
   Tr's new battle strategy.
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Tr's new battle strategy.  (Read 2898 times)
Kazul
USA 

Don't speak, just let people assume your dumb.

hellcat13713
View Profile

Re: Tr's new battle strategy.
« Reply #80 on: 05/05/03 at 16:42:38 »
Quote Quote

* Kazul stops after getting all excited.....

lol, i don't need anyone to stand up for me, and will, i have never logged off my crits at any boss while fighting, so don't try to talk to me like ur hardcore.  I'm not the guy running around with 1 arch and a party of adepts anymore.  I will put u in ur GD place any time u want william.  So if u feel u can beat me 1 on 1, ur more than welcome to try.  Other than that don't come here acusing me of stuff and try to smear my name when i never log during fights.
IP Logged

If you can't think of anything truly worth saying, you'd be just like the othere 99.9% of the population.
Danger

Email

« Reply #81 on: 05/06/03 at 03:43:02 »
Quote Quote

seems to me, you've smeared your own name...you are now officially now known not at Kazul...but as Mud lol
IP Logged
Limit
USA 

Life is a sexually transmitted disease.

View Profile WWW

« Reply #82 on: 05/06/03 at 12:14:31 »
Quote Quote

And seems you Danger are no longer known as Danger but known as F a g.
IP Logged

Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.
Kazul
USA 

hellcat13713
View Profile

« Reply #83 on: 05/06/03 at 18:24:57 »
Quote Quote

Danger, u talk alot considering u can't back any of it up by yourself.
IP Logged

If you can't think of anything truly worth saying, you'd be just like the othere 99.9% of the population.
Oblivion

Psychedelic

View Profile

« Reply #84 on: 05/06/03 at 20:19:00 »
Quote Quote

on 05/06/03 at 12:14:31, Violate wrote:
And seems you Danger are no longer known as Danger but known as F a g.

Hmm, yet again you show your lack of intelligence...
I truely doubt you live near danger to make any kind of judgement like the one you just made..

And also I've notice, you've been running around saying "You can't back your trash talk up, neither can you, I'd own you 1vs1, and blah blah.."

Now as you proclaimed earlier in few posts back, that you indeed have a life outside of NM..
But however going around acting like you are kind of shows you don't, otherwise you wouldn't be so "Into going around saying you'll own just about anyone who makes a post with something negative about you" as you clearly look to be doing..

And yes I can probabaly guess your reply to mine..

"Oblivion you talk a lot more trash then anyone and can't back it up, come vs me 1vs1 I'll own you."

This however is true I can't beat you 1vs1 at the moment, but something that your not realiseing, I don't care who can beat me and who can't..

I'm not that into the game as you clearly are looking...
So spare me the threats, they're just making you look more and more idiotic..

IP Logged

And so in the sky shines the electric eye supernatural king takes earth under his wing Heaven's golden chorus sings, Hells angels flap their wings Evil Souls fall to Hell ever trapped in burning cells
Limit
USA 

View Profile WWW

« Reply #85 on: 05/06/03 at 20:28:36 »
Quote Quote

im sorry oblivion i must have forgotten to let people like you know ive known him about since i started playing. And been in 3 clans with him. Gotten to know him quite well... so considering you dont play anymore i dun see how you can bs a post and act like you know what your talking about.
IP Logged

Oblivion

Psychedelic

View Profile

« Reply #86 on: 05/06/03 at 20:32:47 »
Quote Quote

on 05/06/03 at 20:28:36, Violate wrote:
im sorry oblivion i must have forgotten to let people like you know ive known him about since i started playing. And been in 3 clans with him. Gotten to know him quite well... so considering you dont play anymore i dun see how you can bs a post and act like you know what your talking about.

Heh, do you personaly know him in RL? If not then for the 2nd time, you can't not make that judgement about him in RL..

And where do you get this "I don't play anymore?"
Last time I checked I'm on NM at the moment chatting..
So looks like you have no idea what your talking about..

---note---
Not all my post was directed towards you, lot/most was directed towards kazul..  
Get you two confused sometimes because of the avartors having the same colors.

And I only glanced at the avartor saw the firey colors and consider it being kazul.
To lazy to look up and look at the name I supose..
IP Logged

And so in the sky shines the electric eye supernatural king takes earth under his wing Heaven's golden chorus sings, Hells angels flap their wings Evil Souls fall to Hell ever trapped in burning cells
Danger

Email

« Reply #87 on: 05/06/03 at 21:15:09 »
Quote Quote

Oblivion ur right, Violate and Kazul do not know me irl...and i doubt they ever will...One thing you guys seem to do (kazul/violate) is think you can tool everyone in the game no matter who they are...you will get a very rude awakening once someone who is sumwhat of no popularity comes along as wastes all of ur crits...then you will not be able to parade out here "acting" all tough when your not...you guys spend way to much time in this game, and take it too literally...learn to loosen up and take things as they come at ya...makes the game alot more enjoyable...now plz, for the good of everyone here...shut up!
IP Logged
Paranormal
USA 

View Profile

« Reply #88 on: 05/07/03 at 03:24:28 »
Quote Quote

on 05/04/03 at 20:04:20, King o Sausage wrote:

Are you calling William a liar?!  Shocked  

Anyone ever notice how the Sausage boy always has something to say about every post I make? I think he's looking for attention from me..... and yes I was disputing what Will said if you needed to confirmation about it... I thought i made myself clear enough before... I guess you have to go that extra step for the not so bright ones in the bunch... and just for the record... Kazul owned me today in the sewers with his 93748749284 thieves lurking in the darkness....  Cry He's so mean to me! Cry Cry
IP Logged

"Life is not measured by the breath you take but by the things that take your breath away."
newb

Throw your life away for justice.

View Profile Email

« Reply #89 on: 05/07/03 at 03:34:24 »
Quote Quote

Oblivion doesn't know me irl yet he continues to make fun of me and try to belittle me. Oblivion is just a punk :P
IP Logged

heh
Kazul
USA 

hellcat13713
View Profile

« Reply #90 on: 05/07/03 at 07:18:22 »
Quote Quote

Lucky for me that i don't know you in real life danger.  I try to not randomly beat the $h!t outa people, but i don't know if i could resist w/someone as annoying as you.  Do i think i can beat everyone, nope.  Do i think i can hold my own, absolutely.  Do I think i can beat you, there isn't a doubt in my mind.  So why don't you take your own advice and shut up, because you are the person here making big statements followed by the sentiment, "someone ELSE will waste ur crits."  All this proves is you can't back what u speak and u need to be silent.  

I do play often, but i don't think playing an hour or 2 max a day is too much, not when i spend 9 hours a day at school 4 days a week, and the other days i balance my time between girlfriend and work.  Don't assume you can tell what I do in my life by how many crits i have in my account.  

I will say for the last time, don't talk more stuff than you can back up yourself.
IP Logged

Oblivion

Psychedelic

View Profile

« Reply #91 on: 05/07/03 at 07:44:11 »
Quote Quote

on 05/07/03 at 07:18:22, KaZuL wrote:

I will say for the last time, don't talk more stuff than you can back up yourself.  

I will say what I please, and you will get over, sense theres nothing you can do about it...

Oh and Newb, Yeah I am a punk heh.

IP Logged

Kazul
USA 

hellcat13713
View Profile

« Reply #92 on: 05/07/03 at 23:20:29 »
Quote Quote

your right, i can't do nothing about you, cause u don't even play the game, and even when u did play, i think it's pretty safe to assume u were a weakling and a coward.
IP Logged

Danger

Email

« Reply #93 on: 05/08/03 at 02:29:16 »
Quote Quote

Kazul, stop making assumptions about people you dont even know...your acting really childish..you always seem to have to have the last word...grow up you immature little baby!
IP Logged
Zephie
Nightmist Game Staff
USA 

Kalypso in game.

View Profile

« Reply #94 on: 05/08/03 at 02:49:52 »
Quote Quote

can ya'll make another thread "Useless whinning" thanks..
IP Logged

"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds" - Albert Einstein
Bean
Canada 

I can be your angel, I can be your saviour

View Profile

« Reply #95 on: 05/08/03 at 03:53:32 »
Quote Quote

My dad can beat up your dad!

^
|
|
|
Thats what ya'll sound like.  

Oh BTW I cant 'Back that up' Ingame, Cause Im a Weakling, But at least I can be confident In the fact that Im not sinking to your level.  Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Chars: Bean, Kulidian, Elka, Elerabin *All four currently being leveled*
Kazul
USA 

hellcat13713
View Profile

« Reply #96 on: 05/08/03 at 04:03:48 »
Quote Quote

u say i insist on being childish and having the last word yet u come in here posting that jibberish again speakin as though u can command any authority or respect Danger.
IP Logged

Oblivion

Psychedelic

View Profile

« Reply #97 on: 05/08/03 at 04:45:51 »
Quote Quote

on 05/07/03 at 23:20:29, KaZuL wrote:
your right, i can't do nothing about you, cause u don't even play the game, and even when u did play, i think it's pretty safe to assume u were a weakling and a coward.

You assumed wrong.. And I'm not going to say anything to back it up or anything, those who knew me back then, know if i was this weakling or not, and your thoughts on the matter don't matter, could really careless what you think.

So kazul, spare everyone the "I'm god i'll own you all" BS..
You are nothing, noone is scared of you.
And yes I know your going to make some idiotic reply to this..

You always do.. Probabaly because most of its true and your trying to clear it up as much as you can so it doesn't look so bad against you..

IP Logged

Limit
USA 

View Profile WWW

« Reply #98 on: 05/08/03 at 12:02:11 »
Quote Quote

And oblivion you seem to think alot of people like you? Wait, now you willl come back with i dont play i dont care ... once again trying to find more ways to fight. Just becuase you dont play and you have no life with all the time in the world to sit here and make lame posts on how to argue with people. Jens right we should make another topic but it should be Punk b1tch.
IP Logged

Oblivion

Psychedelic

View Profile

« Reply #99 on: 05/08/03 at 13:36:30 »
Quote Quote

on 05/08/03 at 12:02:11, Violate wrote:
And oblivion you seem to think alot of people like you?

Hmm when did I start thinking this? News to me. heh.
Stop making up things.

once again trying to find more ways to fight.
You and kazul are the ones who keep replying so looks like you do two.

Just becuase you dont play  

I don't play? You need to stop saying crap you have no idea about, I play, just don't play as much as people like you do.

and you have no life with all the time in the world to sit here and make lame posts on how to argue with people.

I have no life? Amazing how you see me in Real Life threw a computer moron..

Also, you and kazul are the idiots going around saying you'll own them, 1vs1 i'll own you, etc etc to people who really don't care.. And you and kazul seem to be getting so uptight about my pointless posts lol.
Now that doesn't really look like someone who suposeingly has a life eh?  

And do you realise it takes me less then 10 mins to scam threw the forum find something to reply to and reply..

Oh no I wasted 10mins on the forums a day, I have no life..

Heh this is actually kind of fun to see what all things people will say to you on a computer.. Surprised you or kazul havn't started making comments that wish I knew you in RL I would kick your a** easly..

And feel free to make another lame attemp to do whatever your trying to accompish doing, by replying to my posts.

If you would just stop replying I wouldn't keep it going.
IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Nightmist Online Forum » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.