Nightmist Online Forum - http://www.nightmist-online.co.uk
« Nightmist Online Forum - Joining TR? »
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
06/06/24 at 00:59:51

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

Nightmist Online Forum
   Nightmist Online - Please read the terms of use before posting here
   Clan Forum
(Moderators: Stotic, JLH, Pandilex)
   Joining TR?
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1 2 3 4  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Joining TR?  (Read 2315 times)
Hybrid

Email

Re: Joining TR?
« Reply #40 on: 04/23/03 at 08:40:26 »
Quote Quote

on 04/23/03 at 07:47:38, Deval wrote:
Your all just complaining once again, cause you can't be us. You wish you could, but u couldn't. Honest to god plain old jealousy. If you had the same power, skills and dominance we did, you would all do the same

Why not take advantage of a superb situation? It's called business kids, get used to it.

'You are all like our little cattle, we set you out to graze and make some coins, before we return to slaughter you and your families for your few pennies and meat'

Don't make me hurt you Tongue
IP Logged
Bean
Canada 

I can be your angel, I can be your saviour

View Profile

« Reply #41 on: 04/23/03 at 15:33:21 »
Quote Quote

Who said I was jealous of anyone... Pfft  Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Chars: Bean, Kulidian, Elka, Elerabin *All four currently being leveled*

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile

« Reply #42 on: 04/23/03 at 18:23:52 »
Quote Quote

all right first off i agree with lady_maha that even though smaller clans may not be as tough they can still take out other clans (namely tr). I mean if all the little clans ganged up and took out tr they would win.( i am fyara by the way) Second of all i disagree with deval. I dont think all clans are noobs. Just because they are weaker doesn't mean they are not equivalent in some ways to tr. My ultimate goal is to kick out tr even if it takes me 4 years ill do it because i dont care, even if all my clannies left right now ( which im sure they wouldn't) i would still work at it to overtake tr, because i dont know the meaning of quitting or giving up. Even if i was outnumbered i would still fight tr single handed.( I have killed tr before by myself anyways) So dont dis the lower clans just because you think you are the all mighty clan and everyone should join your clan our die. My clan is one of the nicest clans you find. Grin
IP Logged
Lady_Maha
Germany 

I found my Tao - how about you?

81348228 81348228   tannygurl   Tanja+Hilton
View Profile WWW

« Reply #43 on: 04/23/03 at 19:18:14 »
Quote Quote

on 04/23/03 at 07:47:38, Deval wrote:

'You are all like our little cattle, we set you out to graze and make some coins, before we return to slaughter you and your families for your few pennies and meat'

Hah, you may get my meat, but not my pennies, I'm getting smarter and faster.  Kiss (Sometimes I wonder if the comment "dang fast n00bs" was directed towards me  Grin)

And as far as being cattle, I might be a cow (have actually been called that ingame before lol), but I'm the one who carries the mad cow disease, and with all of us going mad, you'll have to become vegetarians.
IP Logged

If you want to become whole, first let yourself become broken. (Lao Tse in the Tao Te Ching)
Uncensored

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile Email

« Reply #44 on: 04/23/03 at 19:25:30 »
Quote Quote

on 04/23/03 at 19:18:14, Lady_Maha wrote:

And as far as being cattle, I might be a cow (have actually been called that ingame before lol), but I'm the one who carries the mad cow disease, and with all of us going mad, you'll have to become vegetarians.

That actually made me laugh, lol.
IP Logged

Do you know Deval? He's not very tall. He has a rather neat ball. He also pins guys against the wall shortly after his mating call.

Do you know Flux? I heard he does some strange things with ducks.
Deval
Australia 

What one lacks in skill, he makes up for with alts

61207412 61207412   Death_Jester_King   HitCowsWithCars
View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #45 on: 04/23/03 at 23:38:26 »
Quote Quote

on 04/23/03 at 19:18:14, Lady_Maha wrote:

And as far as being cattle, I might be a cow

Your not a cow, your my little sheep. Good sheepy, goooood!

As for alter, I never said everyone were newbs, I just said ur our little cows. MmMmMmMMMMMOOOOOooOOOooooOOOOoooOOOOO
IP Logged

'Madness you say! Do you fear me? Are you afraid of what I might do, of what I might say? What a fascinating reaction. Don't you find it somewhat encumbering?'
Teh Fluff
Canada 

tEh FlUfF

56709527 56709527   zicdeh_silver_moon   ZicdehSilverMoon
View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #46 on: 04/23/03 at 23:41:46 »
Quote Quote

lmfao, do I have to be a cow?
IP Logged

Lady_Maha
Germany 

I found my Tao - how about you?

81348228 81348228   tannygurl   Tanja+Hilton
View Profile WWW

« Reply #47 on: 04/24/03 at 00:28:24 »
Quote Quote

on 04/23/03 at 23:38:26, Deval wrote:

Your not a cow, your my little sheep. Good sheepy, goooood!

Are you saying you're into sheep? That's soooooo redneck hunny..... or is it just you wanting to shave me?
IP Logged

If you want to become whole, first let yourself become broken. (Lao Tse in the Tao Te Ching)
Teh Fluff
Canada 

tEh FlUfF

56709527 56709527   zicdeh_silver_moon   ZicdehSilverMoon
View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #48 on: 04/24/03 at 00:30:04 »
Quote Quote

Can I be an owl? I always wanted to be an owl, or a fish, or maybe some sort of flying thing with wings and stuff you know? OR can I be a a a a uhmmm,, jeez I forgot now
IP Logged

Doublement

Contact Gaddy, Prism, Ceaser, or Mercury in game.

Gaddy101
View Profile

« Reply #49 on: 04/24/03 at 06:34:29 »
Quote Quote

I don't think TR completely goes with those rules anymore cause they said there are too many members now...cause i tried to get in, have an arch, have a friend in clan actually a couple, and i dont piss off all that many people...but i see why they are trying not to let in a lot of new people....but still wish i could get in...could be with Evan and Dan in clan...i think you have to become friends with Jen or people that are REALLY good friends with Jen with lots on influence to get you in...thats how Dan got in when he came back...all in all...try to be cool in game and make friends with good players and get good crits so that maybe they will end up liking you and finding room for you.

I didnt want to make Jen mad while im still trying to get into TR...but i really have to say it- Loveless was frikin awesome.  Newb and Zylia are the only people in game i dont know irl that i really feel i can trust..and i met them by being in there and becoming a founder...
IP Logged

You see to live is to suffer, but to survive, well, thats to find meaning in the suffering.
Slippin' by DMX

/bounce should be an emote.

gad- v. to wander about aimlessly seeking amusement
Danger

Email

« Reply #50 on: 04/24/03 at 10:29:36 »
Quote Quote

Why do all these people think that TR will ever fall? We have strong members, the best leader we could ask for, and hard working people to help advance our clan as a whole. As for us bending the rules we laid out...the saying "Ye who makes the laws shall break them" comes into mind. We made the rules for our clan, we can bend/break them as we wish.

To all new clans, best of luck in becoming #2 at least, people need to face the facts...TR will never fall, and if it does it wont be for a few more years yet. Eh but lets take one day at a time shall we Smiley

The thing is, when a clan like TR falls, it isnt because of pk's. Its because of unfit leaders and/or emence arguement between members (which jen and everyone else seem to fix ASAP) Thus why I say TR will not fall for some time yet, but as long as a superpower exists there will always be complaints Roll Eyes

Thats it for now I guess Tongue
IP Logged
Uncensored

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile Email

« Reply #51 on: 04/24/03 at 17:26:34 »
Quote Quote

I feel TR will fall the same way BoD did.
IP Logged

Do you know Deval? He's not very tall. He has a rather neat ball. He also pins guys against the wall shortly after his mating call.

Vodka
USA 

crackkills_2000   SiMpLyJuStAsH
View Profile

« Reply #52 on: 04/24/03 at 17:28:56 »
Quote Quote

I'm going to have to agree. TR will eventually fall someday... it's not going to be around for eternity, gosh.
IP Logged

»*^¤·º×~° Ghêttø Qüêèñ °~׺¤·^*«

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile

« Reply #53 on: 04/24/03 at 17:49:44 »
Quote Quote

Me thinks thou not as stupid as though look j/k anyways im not some tamed animals like a cow or sheep( you can have anyone else you want), but im more like a dragon or black panther which can't be tuned or even tried to be watched cause no one knows what i do when i do something unless i tell them. Yes tr will eventually fall and its my goal to kick them out with my clan Shinra Inc. I dont care how long it takes i will do it! Because im a survivor.
IP Logged
Danger

Email

« Reply #54 on: 04/24/03 at 19:36:49 »
Quote Quote

Notice how you all are strong will'd people, and thats great but you overlook one thing. TR has the same strong will if not stronger to keep on top and stay there as long as possible. Yes TR will eventually fall, im not saying it wont, but it wont be for some time. Also as i have previously said, its not just PK's that make a clan fall, its internal breakdown cause by severe arguements and again like ive said jen and other members settle those pretty quick.

Hope you catch my drift now.
IP Logged
newb

Throw your life away for justice.

View Profile Email

« Reply #55 on: 04/24/03 at 19:56:33 »
Quote Quote

TR will fall...me and some other people can make sure of that. Unless it falls apart first, I bet this clan will get stolen/taken over one day, and that day shall be soon. And no, i'm not talking about hacking accts and stuff like that. Which brings me to another problem about staff in clans. They can check your alts. So say you want to join say as a spy, but the staff member checks your alts and then says "Sorry, we aren't accepting anymore members" or "You don't meet our requirements" or "ahahaha good try Newb that one time you said heh just gave you away completely ahaha" or something along those lines. This eliminates the spy/espionage part of the game and creates another problem of power abuse. Not saying anybody does that, but i'm sure its happened before.  

Oh yeah, my clan didn't fail. As you have seen, people have called it the coolest, most awesome clan they have ever been in. If you call that failure then...just...wow, you need some sense knocked back into you. 27 rooms...200+ members...friendship...trust...i'd call that the best clan ever. What makes it even better is that I started from scratch, TR already had alot of members come over from BoD. Yeah, and some thanks for my friends who helped me in the beginning. Thanks Andy (Alliedassault) and Wolf (Wolfvirus81), without your help, the clan might not have gotten very far.  

One more thing. I've joined and left Tr about...5 times, sounds right. I never liked the language they use, they tend to be extremely mean and expect you to get over it and their approach to the game is horrible. They would rather just try to crush everyone else than to make friends and expand their horizons. The game as a whole would be better if they at least tried that. But I forgot, they are power hungry people that don't care about others.

Edit: If this doesn't change your opinion about joining, then maybe you belong there. Just another person for me to pk.
IP Logged

heh
Uncensored

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile Email

« Reply #56 on: 04/24/03 at 20:00:13 »
Quote Quote

Like I said, when TR falls it will be the same way BoD did.
IP Logged

Zephie
Nightmist Game Staff
USA 

Kalypso in game.

View Profile

« Reply #57 on: 04/24/03 at 20:31:04 »
Quote Quote

on 04/24/03 at 19:56:33, newb wrote:
Which brings me to another problem about staff in clans. They can check your alts. So say you want to join say as a spy, but the staff member checks your alts and then says "Sorry, we aren't accepting anymore members" or "You don't meet our requirements" or "ahahaha good try Newb that one time you said heh just gave you away completely ahaha" or something along those lines. This eliminates the spy/espionage part of the game and creates another problem of power abuse. Not saying anybody does that, but i'm sure its happened before.  

Actually, this is against the rules. Staff members are not suppose to do alt checks to 'keep' spys out of clans. You aren't allowed to use your staff crit to give your mortals ANY benefit.  

And newb, last I checked the only time you can pk people is when theyre dueling and are moderately wounded. You disbanded your clan because your co-founder dumped you. Loveless was just another Astral Warriors. Regardless of what you may think. Oh.....and about your clan members trusting eachother? Just how many times did the clan bank/vaults get broken intoHuh

Yes, TR will fall, and it'll fall when I boot everyone, and disband myself from clan. All this blabber about "TR is nothing, TR will fall...Don't worry guys soon TR will fall!" is really quite pathetic. I really thought most of you would have the common sense to just shut up. The topics are old, and boring. Find something new to talk about.

If you're "going" to MAKE it fall like you say Newb. DO IT already! Stop the talk.
IP Logged

"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds" - Albert Einstein
Danger

Email

« Reply #58 on: 04/24/03 at 20:41:39 »
Quote Quote

A question for you newb, how are you (one person) going to make a clan of this size fall as quickly as you have foretold? Yes you may have some help from other people, jolly good for you. As jen said this clan will not fall unless she decides it's time to move on. All this jibberish about the "harsh" language we use and expect you to deal with it crap, if you dont like the language JLH created the command /clan chat off for a very good reason. Not that we would want an immature fool such as yourself in TR, but seriously i mean face it, you as one person will not make this clan fall.
IP Logged
Zephie
Nightmist Game Staff
USA 

Kalypso in game.

View Profile

« Reply #59 on: 04/24/03 at 20:42:35 »
Quote Quote

on 04/24/03 at 19:56:33, newb wrote:
TR will fall...me and some other people can make sure of that. Unless it falls apart first, I bet this clan will get stolen/taken over one day, and that day shall be soon.

And uh, that sounds like a threat. How would you steal a clan from a chairman without hacking their account?
IP Logged

"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds" - Albert Einstein
Pages: 1 2 3 4  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Nightmist Online Forum » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.