Nightmist Online Forum - http://www.nightmist-online.co.uk
« Nightmist Online Forum - Clan vs Clan moshes »
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
06/01/24 at 00:29:03

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

Nightmist Online Forum
   Nightmist Online - Please read the terms of use before posting here
   Clan Forum
(Moderators: Stotic, JLH, Pandilex)
   Clan vs Clan moshes
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Clan vs Clan moshes  (Read 388 times)
Prince_Damon

,!,,

View Profile WWW

Clan vs Clan moshes
« on: 04/17/03 at 02:32:51 »
Quote Quote

I think I read this somewhere before, but after Moshing against antagonist and 3/4 of them being from BoD, TR and other various clans, I think there should be some means of disabling clan invite before the mosh opens up.. and although I doubt its possable, but making it so that people new to the clan could not enter. New being they joined within the previous couple hours.
 Even Fallen Angels invited outsiders in for thier Mosh against MT. Come on guys, take some pride in your clan, and show others that you do not need help fighting your battles.
IP Logged

Knine, Pacman, LS_DayWokr_LS, SoulsWrath, Ender, Phobia, Scar, Lorivan, Widowmaker, Leafstorm, etc.
Defiant

Email

Re: Clan vs Clan moshes
« Reply #1 on: 04/17/03 at 02:39:59 »
Quote Quote

lol, Why? Maybe people hate you and want to dematerialize you, There is no reason for this, we invited 1 person anyways. Stop complaning because you can't win.
IP Logged
Zephie
Nightmist Game Staff
USA 

Kalypso in game.

View Profile

« Reply #2 on: 04/17/03 at 02:44:43 »
Quote Quote

Who from TR was in mosh? if you're talking about CKY he has had founder in Ant for about a week now.
IP Logged

"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds" - Albert Einstein
Prince_Damon

,!,,

View Profile WWW

« Reply #3 on: 04/17/03 at 03:56:06 »
Quote Quote

I dunno Zeph.. maybe TR wasn't in it, if not I apologize.. thats what I get for going from what I am told.  
 As far as you go Defiant, every time my alts have met yours I have flattened you, so you may not want to start.. even your lil Rune blade cant save you as you have seen when I dropped carnage along with your other 3 alts without losing a single one of mine.
IP Logged

Knine, Pacman, LS_DayWokr_LS, SoulsWrath, Ender, Phobia, Scar, Lorivan, Widowmaker, Leafstorm, etc.
Defiant

Email

« Reply #4 on: 04/17/03 at 03:59:12 »
Quote Quote

What Rune Blade? As i said anytime you want a three on three or a 5 on 5 whatever, I will happiliy duel you, i also beat you 7 on 4, so stop flappin.
IP Logged
Prince_Damon

,!,,

View Profile WWW

« Reply #5 on: 04/17/03 at 04:25:59 »
Quote Quote

Why is it people have to Lie about a stupid game?

SoulsWrath was hit by Carnage's berserk from his Rune Blade.
Pacman was hit by Carnage's berserk from his Rune Blade.

What rune bladeHuh  Roll Eyes
sewers:
Tsunami wasn't fast enough to avoid LS_DayWokr_LS's Halberd!
Carnage just succombed to Pacman's scary rapid fire!
Halo ducked at the wrong time to avoid Prince_Damon's stinging Halberd!
Rampage was ripped to shreds by Pacman's rapid fire from his Enchanted Bow.
Defiant wasn't fast enough to avoid Prince_Damon's Halberd!

That was one fight.. Halo and tsunami both dropped twice btw, and so would have carnage if he wouldn't have tucked his tail and ran away.
Barracks:
Repulse should never have tried facing the wrath of Pacman's rapid fire!
Tibia was ripped to shreds by Pacman's rapid fire from his Enchanted Bow.
Lone should never have tried facing the wrath of LS_DayWokr_LS's Halberd!
You killed Tebila ( this fight was logged by Knine)
Tequila just succombed to LS_DayWokr_LS's scary Halberd!

You want the full logs I have them
IP Logged

Defiant

Email

« Reply #6 on: 04/17/03 at 04:51:04 »
Quote Quote

I still say, What Rune Blade, i don't have one (anymore) Smiley, And yes you always kill me as its usually about 8 on 5, and im using all 5 and its hard, so as i said, 3 on 3, 5 on 5. I'll do it, if you're using all of the crits. What about the time i slaughtered you?....I slaughtered you in sewers straight after. Go Roll and Level some decent crits Smiley.
IP Logged
Zephie
Nightmist Game Staff
USA 

Kalypso in game.

View Profile

« Reply #7 on: 04/17/03 at 04:56:24 »
Quote Quote

MT is getting pretty good

There clan is always full of suprises, first they pop up with Blade of Time and then Baron's Bracelet. They know most of the areas of the game and have managed to lvl their crits to 30 despite all the times they were killed by other clans.  

I remember when MT had just started and our little wars in the sdg Smiley Great fun, They've accomplished a lot and deserve to be recognized as a very hard working clan. People who start in bigger clans really don't have to worry about much as they aren't pked as often, MT stood by their clannies and remained a stable clan. I think all of the newer clans should look up to MT.  

IP Logged

"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds" - Albert Einstein
Vodka
USA 

crackkills_2000   SiMpLyJuStAsH
View Profile

« Reply #8 on: 04/17/03 at 05:05:18 »
Quote Quote

I suppose. They only won to FA because we all lagged out. I was sitting there assying.. or trying to.. my stam wasn't moving.. couple minutes later it finally shows I didn't see the person I was trying to assy. I soon then after realized I was being hit for once in a mosh.. tried drinking pots.. but the lag got me.. and ended up dying.
IP Logged

»*^¤·º×~° Ghêttø Qüêèñ °~׺¤·^*«
Zephie
Nightmist Game Staff
USA 

Kalypso in game.

View Profile

« Reply #9 on: 04/17/03 at 05:06:14 »
Quote Quote

I'm sure they were lagging as well.  Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Proteus
Canada 

Proteus, Caitiff, Reign, Ophidian, Trite.

View Profile

« Reply #10 on: 04/17/03 at 05:08:44 »
Quote Quote

I have to agree. With the exception of 1-2 ppl in MT I think there clan is doing rly well. Keep up the good work.  Smiley
IP Logged

I will rape his kin,massacre his subjects,raze his kingdom to the ground & send his soul screaming to the foulest pit of Hell.Only then will I spit on his corpse.Only then will I have had my vengance.
Payne

ïMmÓrtÅ£ ®ôß

View Profile Email

« Reply #11 on: 04/17/03 at 07:40:49 »
Quote Quote

Yup nice clan   Cool  Grin  Cheesy
IP Logged

Page/Memo Astinus,Payne,Apocalypse in game

http://www.geocities.com/baby10884/Watch.jpg
Uncensored

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile Email

« Reply #12 on: 04/17/03 at 07:47:14 »
Quote Quote

- Back on topic -

RoK has the exact same thing you're talking about. They have it like every month or so. They have a big ass tounament. Quite similar to the Triplex. Clan vs clan until one remains.

PS - I think that's what you were talking about. Maybe I was mistaken.
IP Logged

Do you know Deval? He's not very tall. He has a rather neat ball. He also pins guys against the wall shortly after his mating call.

Do you know Flux? I heard he does some strange things with ducks.
Prince_Damon

,!,,

View Profile WWW

« Reply #13 on: 04/17/03 at 08:15:44 »
Quote Quote

ty for the compliments guys Smiley

(p.s. I run 6 alts max, 1 being a mid lvl cleric who doesnt fight)
(ps2 Everyone was laggin in the moshes.. I had 3-4 dead ppl still on my screen at all times, and half the time wondered if I had lagged out cuz nothin was moving.. in the case of the ant. mosh, I still had the bank buttons on the screen 0.o)
IP Logged

DemonSkys
USA 

Momento Mori

alaskaredrose   alaskaredrose
View Profile

« Reply #14 on: 04/17/03 at 08:42:30 »
Quote Quote

The moshes were fun as both sides were lagged to unholy hell and all teams suffered massive friendly fire when fighting the other clan before wiping one another out.   Grin

Jen of all the people on game I've disliked and liked I appreciate your compliment towards the clan. yes it was always fun fighting you in sdg and helping you a few times we may not always get along but hey it's fun butting heads.. or gettign lost in the forest with you hot on my butt! Kiss

Proteus..  thanks still owe you for the one time soooooo.. *smacks Proteus with her pink fuzzy slipper*

Lag was so bad in both those moshes I don't know how anyone was doing much fuighting I was getting dizzy as hell from the screen freezing then flying up was still fun. however because Ant how to bring others in .. it caused me to lose a lot of respect for the clan itself.. a few players are nice.. but as a whole to do something so dishonorable.. speaks low of you. if you challange.. face the person as yourself not bringing others into it...
IP Logged

From the shadows....
Paranormal
USA 

View Profile

« Reply #15 on: 04/18/03 at 13:44:31 »
Quote Quote

There will always be people making excuses for their failures and always trying to cut down a group of people to somehow make themselves look better.... but in fact you only make yourself look even more pathetic. I don't recall seeing any of TR in the mosh that I was in, but I had to get off-line before the second mosh began to take care of some personal things. I did see some crits entering that used to be owned by TR members so maybe that's where the confusion is.  

I am extremely proud to be a MT, The clan has united in a way that all clans should. The best thing is..... we're rising to the top slowly but surely and having a great time doing so. To all of those who called us a newb clan... well..... looks like the joke was on you!  Kiss /hugs her clannies! Grin
IP Logged

"Life is not measured by the breath you take but by the things that take your breath away."
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Nightmist Online Forum » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.