Nightmist Online Forum - http://www.nightmist-online.co.uk
« Nightmist Online Forum - NBM!!!! For All Those Who Doubted!! »
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
06/05/24 at 07:45:10

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

Nightmist Online Forum
   Nightmist Online - Please read the terms of use before posting here
   Clan Forum
(Moderators: Stotic, JLH, Pandilex)
   NBM!!!! For All Those Who Doubted!!
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1 2 3  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: NBM!!!! For All Those Who Doubted!!  (Read 1765 times)
Bahashabeem
USA 

Eat rockets!!

n/a   Froggie131
View Profile

Re: NBM!!!! For All Those Who Doubted!!
« Reply #40 on: 04/11/03 at 07:14:11 »
Quote Quote

what in the world are you talking about wow man you are one pathetic loser!!!!!!!!!!!! lol anyone guess the name of that movie Smiley lol anyway you really talk like ya get a lil too excited over a pk anyone ver mention its a gameHuh? ya ever kiss a girl or doesn't that excite you as much as this game and pk's lol man someone better getm you a bucket you one sick twisted man Smiley try and have a nice day
IP Logged

I'm a happy go lucky guy.......Till ya piss me off!Crits ~~ Bahashabeem ~~ Krazyjoker ~~ Kobiyashi ~~Ragnorak
Phobia

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile

« Reply #41 on: 04/11/03 at 07:21:03 »
Quote Quote

on 04/11/03 at 07:14:11, Bahashabeem wrote:
what in the world are you talking about wow man you are one pathetic loser!!!!!!!!!!!! lol anyone guess the name of that movie Smiley lol anyway you really talk like ya get a lil too excited over a pk anyone ver mention its a gameHuh? ya ever kiss a girl or doesn't that excite you as much as this game and pk's lol man someone better getm you a bucket you one sick twisted man Smiley try and have a nice day

Yet another intelligent post.

I have done more then kiss a girl, lol.
IP Logged
Bahashabeem
USA 

Eat rockets!!

n/a   Froggie131
View Profile

« Reply #42 on: 04/11/03 at 07:40:05 »
Quote Quote

wow thats a plus i feel bad for your cousin though lol i am jk and that was a greta movie and your the one who almost popped one talkin about pk's lol the feeling you get lol thats just weird anyway you need to get some prozac or happy pills i am done posting towards you anymore its getting a lil outta hand its just a game,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,WITH that said come join the ranks of nbm or become a clan fan and ally or soemhting lol its all good no matter how ya have a Beany Wink
and no you cannot pk us by federal law we are protected as the state goofs Smiley
IP Logged

I'm a happy go lucky guy.......Till ya piss me off!Crits ~~ Bahashabeem ~~ Krazyjoker ~~ Kobiyashi ~~Ragnorak
Phobia

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile

« Reply #43 on: 04/11/03 at 07:58:52 »
Quote Quote

I have 6 words for you.

IP Logged
Exor
USA 

I believe in a thing called loooooove!

View Profile Email

« Reply #44 on: 04/11/03 at 08:10:15 »
Quote Quote

on 04/11/03 at 07:14:11, Bahashabeem wrote:
what in the world are you talking about wow man you are one pathetic loser!!!!

and....

IP Logged

Mark was here... again.. October 2 2017 <3
Defiant

Email

« Reply #45 on: 04/11/03 at 08:20:03 »
Quote Quote

Jurian(Wonderful_Nightmare) Made Consumed By Hatred if thats what you mean and i was 2nd/3rd Founder.
IP Logged
Lady_Maha
Germany 

I found my Tao - how about you?

81348228 81348228   tannygurl   Tanja+Hilton
View Profile WWW

« Reply #46 on: 04/11/03 at 09:14:38 »
Quote Quote

Well, despite Phobia's obvious dislike for NBM I am happy to say that my still tiny but steadily growing clan Broken has allied with NBM today.

Don't let a few peeps who want to talk trash get you down NMB, you've done a great job building up your clan, and I am just hoping I'll follow in your footsteps with mine.
IP Logged

If you want to become whole, first let yourself become broken. (Lao Tse in the Tao Te Ching)
Rampage

Email

« Reply #47 on: 04/11/03 at 09:14:38 »
Quote Quote

heh, i'm sure I was a founder to ;p
IP Logged
Bahashabeem
USA 

Eat rockets!!

n/a   Froggie131
View Profile

« Reply #48 on: 04/11/03 at 17:11:08 »
Quote Quote

well thats just good for you all Smiley and intellegent lol i wasn't trying to be Smiley its a game so i am not taking it all that serious your not all that bright yourself but hey i was joking around trying to have a good time obviously you lack this quality and need some help with that Smiley well i am done with all this bs so just stop posting Smiley ty for the support lady_maha lol kinda like baha whats a cray coincodience(my spelling is like a 10 y.o.) lol o well i can't type  
 /shrug

* Bahashabeem cheers NBM!!!!!!
IP Logged

Bahashabeem
USA 

Eat rockets!!

n/a   Froggie131
View Profile

« Reply #49 on: 04/15/03 at 01:42:43 »
Quote Quote

well i see nemesis has broken up and is being sold and as a good soul i say anyone who wants a fun clan to stay in forever and never fear of it breaking up here is your offer Smiley
bye bye
IP Logged

Bean
Canada 

I can be your angel, I can be your saviour

View Profile

« Reply #50 on: 04/15/03 at 01:52:32 »
Quote Quote

This coming from a clan that fell to shambles once already? wow... Thats balls for ya  Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Chars: Bean, Kulidian, Elka, Elerabin *All four currently being leveled*
Uncensored

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile Email

« Reply #51 on: 04/15/03 at 01:55:01 »
Quote Quote

LOL
IP Logged

Do you know Deval? He's not very tall. He has a rather neat ball. He also pins guys against the wall shortly after his mating call.

Do you know Flux? I heard he does some strange things with ducks.
Bahashabeem
USA 

Eat rockets!!

n/a   Froggie131
View Profile

« Reply #52 on: 04/15/03 at 02:30:27 »
Quote Quote

lol actually i believe it went to shambles twice but after the first it was run by newb's lol so umm this is last time clan will be run it will never sell off trust me i put the promise of anything on it Smiley i will have to die or be kicked from the internet
IP Logged

Bean
Canada 

View Profile

« Reply #53 on: 04/16/03 at 00:46:07 »
Quote Quote

Oh, So its happened twice? Well that changes everything. Tongue
IP Logged

Bahashabeem
USA 

Eat rockets!!

n/a   Froggie131
View Profile

« Reply #54 on: 04/16/03 at 03:07:51 »
Quote Quote

2nd time no older founders had had it oracle had sold it to a gang of noob's and they ruined the image even more i wanna establish that i have resurrected old NBM and will continue to add members and house parts Smiley bring back the spirit that was once there it has been difficult so far but we won't give up trust me Smiley
IP Logged

Bean
Canada 

View Profile

« Reply #55 on: 04/16/03 at 06:09:24 »
Quote Quote

Meh, If i ever acctually really get into the groove of this whole thing again, and lvl me some half assed characters i'll enjoy some hearty duels with you fellas  Tongue
IP Logged

Bahashabeem
USA 

Eat rockets!!

n/a   Froggie131
View Profile

« Reply #56 on: 04/18/03 at 05:42:52 »
Quote Quote

WEll my crits were stolen and NBM went to shambles cause the person booted everyone from clan and took all my stuff. Though this pisses me off I will not let it deter me and will continue to try and expaned NBM AGAIN!!!! i am starting to worry here now is this a lost hope.........
IP Logged

Lady_Maha
Germany 

I found my Tao - how about you?

81348228 81348228   tannygurl   Tanja+Hilton
View Profile WWW

« Reply #57 on: 04/18/03 at 13:44:31 »
Quote Quote

Well Baha, when I heard about what happened I was shocked. Am glad to hear you have at least your crits back so far. Don't let this get you down, you got the clan up before, and you will again!
IP Logged

If you want to become whole, first let yourself become broken. (Lao Tse in the Tao Te Ching)
Pages: 1 2 3  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Nightmist Online Forum » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.